Fight for love

MINE IS MINE

Chorong’s Pov

I am determined. Determine to find out if Bomi is really working there. I fixed my dress and smile to myself on my reflection to the mirror. I canceled all my schedules even my meet up with my boyfriend. Yes, It is all under my control and i planned it all. There is only one thing to do and that is...

 

"Come on Namjoo ah~ I thought you would love to go there to see your beloved crush?" I put my sulky face on as I pretended to be bored so she would not be suspicious on my sudden acts.

 

My younger sister looked at me from head to toe and I could see the confusion written on her face. I cleared my throat and raise an eyebrow. I needed to act cool and bored so she would buy me. Of course, I couldn't just tell her that i wanted to go there to see Bomi because that would sound weird. Right? Especially when i have a boyfriend?

 

The atmosphere suddenly change when her confused face were replaced with a sad one.

 

 "I-I can't unnie...I-I can't see her for now."

 

This time I am the one wearing a confuse expression and she look away from me. And with that, I could tell that she is somewhat bothered or something. I narrowed my eyes on her but she kept on looking away from me. Maybe she knows I can read her that way.

 

"U-unnie what I meant is that! I need to review for my upcoming examination. I can't just choose crushes over studies. You know!" She shouted as she run directly to her room. I looked at her direction weirdly before shrugging off.

 

I guess i need to do it myself.

 

Author's Pov

"Do you think she will tell her?" Bomi asked her best friend as she's expecting to hear something as a response when she heard nothing, She looked at eunji's direction who is in a deep thought making Bomi frown.

 

"YAH!!! Are you even listening?!" Bomi knock eunji's forehead.

 

"What the hell i am trying to think here!" Eunji glare at her

 

"Just what the heck is running to your mind?"

 

Eunji her lips as her face turn into a serious one. Bomi gave her a look before raising her brows at her. "Can't you just go to states? So you could you know...forget about her like in some other dramas?" Eunji suggested. Bomi face palmed herself as those words came out from eunji's mouth.

 

"I wish I can! Urgh!" She let out a depressed groan.

 

"But you know...Just have a thought about it. You can't hide yourself from her every time. It will not solve anything. Guess you two needs to talk it out “Eunji gave her advice and Bomi look at her for a while before letting out a sigh. Eunji has a point. She can't just run away from her forever.

 

"But I really can't face her now." Bomi bit her lips and Eunji tapped her shoulder in encouragement.

 

"It's been 2 days since she came here, just if you happen to bump to her again. You have to gather all your courage to face her. “She nodded.

 

Bomi thought for it for a while when...

 

"Unnie I made a coffee for you" Bomi look up breaking her thoughts when a shy Sana suddenly approached her while holding a cup of coffee on her hands. Bomi look at her in surprise and immediately shot a smile in return.

 

"Wow...T-thanks" Bomi could only mutter looking at the coffee in her hands.

 

"Gomawo..." A tint of redness was visible on Sana's cheeks as she says so. Eunji raised her eyebrows and pointed to herself.

 

"What about me??" Eunji pouted.

 

"Ah Eunji unnie... mianhe" Sana scratch her head in embarrassment. Eunji jutted her lips but is replaced with a smile one when she noticed Tyuzu holding a plate of cookies on her hands. Eunji her lips just by seeing how good the cookies looks like.

 

"Is that for me--" Eunji's mouth were hang open wide when Tyuzu walk passed by her and handed the cookies to Bomi who has her another surprised expression

 

"I baked cookies for Bomi unnie" She cutely stated making Bomi bowed a bit and flashed her eye smile in return.

 

"Omo...Thankyou?"

 

Tyuzu nodded her head and blush right away seeing Bomi's charming eye smile.

 

"What the...Did you guys just neglect me here? “Eunji has her defeated look as the three girls chuckled at her expression.

 

"Did i say something funny?"

- -

Another busy day for Bomi since there's a lot of customers coming in. There's a lot of works to do and she couldn't deny the fact that this is helping her to forget about a certain someone.

 

Eunji on the other hand is just having a hard time doing her duty. She nearly committed a suicide but realize that she's too precious to do it so...She changed her mind. Taeyeon and Yuri are still somewhat in a term of eating each other's eyeballs and we couldn't just change that. Sana and Tyuzu is always finding a way to get Bomi's attention which is really impossible...If only they know her love for a certain person maybe they'll change their mind.

 

Eunji, who is weirdly hugging the edge of the wall, look at the customers frustratingly.

 

"Sometimes...just sometimes...I wish they could all disappear so I could find justice for my nearly dying bones" She sigh tiringly earning a knock on the head from Bomi who happened to hear Eunji's deathly cursed. "Oww--That hurts!" She yelps.

 

"Yah! Shouldn't you be happy that your Dad's shop is this successful?" Bomi shakes her head as she narrowed her eyes at Eunji who has her really tired expression, still leaning on the wall as if her life depends on it.

 

"Should we commit a suicide now huh?" Eunji suggested while looking straight to the entrance door. Bomi scoff at that.

 

"Says the one who cried just because her own cat scratch her legs" Bomi pull her tongue out. Eunji glare at her.

 

"For your information, it bleeds" She defended.

 

"Exactly, A crying baby who's afraid of blood can't do such thing" Bomi grinned.

 

"Yeah yeah! I might be nearly losing my mind but at least I’m not someone like you" Eunji smiled in victory seeing Bomi's pissed look. Bomi grab eunji's neck about to bite it.

 

"What the--"

 

"Hey hey hey...I didn't know being a vampire runs to your blood" Taeyeon who happened to walk in front of them give Bomi a thumbs up. Bomi immediately retracted her hands from Eunji's neck that nearly died from the tight grip.

 

"O-oh that. It's nothing Taeyeon unnie..." Bomi awkwardly scratch her neck as she look down on her feet in embarrassment.

 

"Nothing? You just nearly killed me here" Eunji glared at her making Taeyeon laugh at the two.

 

"You two look so cute together" Taeyeon complimented making Eunji and Bomi wants to puke.

 

"No way!"

 

"No hell way!!!"

 

The two barks.

 

Taeyeon let out a faint laugh as she gave the two another thumbs up. "What I meant is that...You two have a really strong bond. It is actually reminding me of Yuri's and I." Taeyeon showed her toothy grin, exposing her dimples. Bomi blushed as she bowed.

 

"T-thankyou unnie" Bomi stuttered.

 

Taeyeon tapped Bomi's shoulder as she walk passed by leaving the two best of friends. Bomi turned to Eunji who has her teasing smile written on her face.

 

"Are you blushing?" Eunji wear her toothy grin, imitating Taeyeon's one making Bomi wants to slap it off her face.

 

"Don't do that. You look like a hungry monkey!" Bomi rolled her eyes.

 

"Don't change the topic here. You are having a crush on her!" Eunji clapped her hands as she nearly let out a laugh witnessing Bomi's flushed face.

 

"What the! I am not! T-Taeyeon unnie is just really pretty!"

 

 

"Did you just admit it?"

 

"Damn you!"

 

- -

"Ahh...Bomi. Can you please take this to table 7?" Yuri handed the orders which Bomi gladly accepted.

 

"No problem" She smiled.

 

Bomi is making her way to the said table but as she's getting near. She saw the back of the girl. Bomi cleared and greeted her. The girl turned to her and Bomi's eyes widen.

 

Bomi's Pov

Holy .

 

This can't be.

 

I nearly choke on my saliva by looking at the girl in front of me. Her eyes fixed on mine and i have to gulp with that. My eyes couldn't leave hers and i saw a glimpse of longing. I darted my eyes to her lips and i know she would be saying something but my mind refuses to listen and I could only look at her like a retard one.

 

"...Bom ah" I heard her whisper.

 

I looked straight her eyes but couldn't say anything. I really don't know what is happening to me right now but it really seems like i am really into her at this moment. I already admitted that i love her but this time i realized. i have a really deep feelings for her.

 

"C-chorong?" I muttered stupidly.

 

When did she become this pretty that it almost blinded me? She's wearing a beautiful dress with a make up on and it's really mind blowing. Shouldn't i feel scared that she might say things harshly because of my stupid confession days ago? Instead of feeling one, I felt something different.

 

"Can we talk?" She asked rather softly. Her eyes bore to mine and I couldn't say no.

 

JUST WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!

 

I almost believe that she's hypotinizing me when i unconsciously nodded at her which only means i agreed. It almost takes me a while to realize that but i can't back out now. For the nth time what the hell is happening? Shouldn't i be running away from her right now?!

 

I find myself sitting opposite on hers. I can see Eunji and my co-workers looking at our direction in the corner of my eyes. I wanted to roll my eyes at the moment when i heard Chorong let out a sigh. It snapped me out from my thoughts as i quickly look at hers.

 

"I...I just want to clear things up." She muttered. I balled my fist as i felt my blood raging like a mad. I didn't know why it angers me hearing her says something like that. It's just that...Isn't it clear enough? I already told her the reasons.

 

"I don’t want to repeat myself...Chorong." I manage to say despite the loud beatings of my heart. I may look like a baddass right now but i can't let her see me being down...again.

 

She looks surprised hearing me says something like that. She looks away and I could sense that she's feeling nervous right now. I didn't mean to make her feel that way. I cleared my throat as I remember eunji's words earlier.

 

'You have to gather all your courage to face her.'

 

"Ok then if you insist." I gather all my courage as i look straight to her eyes. She looked back at me, waiting for my words as i took a deep breathe.

 

"I love you..." I muttered clean and clear, full of sincerity.

 

Her eyes widen as she look at me in surprised. I decided to look back at her without any hesitation. Yes, this time I am proud enough to tell what i really felt for her. She opens but close it again and I know she hesitated to say something. I smiled at her sincerity and she look away again.

 

"...We can still be friends...right?" She asked.

 

Friends, well the word 'friend' is good as a matter of fact but it pains me hearing it especially from her. Should we really stay friends? She gazes on me and I fixed my eyes on hers. I really can't stay friends with her. I have a feelings for her and it would be awkward if we stay friends, isn’t it? I shook my head earning a frown from her.

 

She gave me a questioning look and I chuckled sarcastically.

 

"We can't." I said. Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion as she asked me again.

 

"Why?"

 

Is she really this dumb to even realize that i want something more?

 

"I've been your friends for a really long time and i must admit that I am tired pretending to be one" I nodded my head as I looked straight to her eyes. I saw her eyes hitting up upon hearing my response, I know at this moment I have to finish this conversation before it leads to something else. I looked at her for one last time and gave her a warm smile and maybe considered as bidding a goodbye.

 

"Take care" I muttered before standing up, about to walk away when she suddenly grab my wrist preventing me to go any further. I am surprised to be honest. I looked at her and I can see her tears falling down her cheeks. She looked straight in my eyes pleadingly as her grip tightens.

 

"Don't do this please..." She pleaded. I could feel a small tugged in my heart but i shrugged it off.

 

"Please?" She repeated after hearing no response from me.

 

I have to look away, afraid that i might wipe her tears off her cheeks and I couldn’t let that happen, I can't always be there for her especially now that were are just NOTHING.

 

"I'm sorry" I could only mutter before walking away leaving her behind. I could feel my tears rolling down my cheeks as I wipe it off.

 

I have to be strong for myself.

 

 

 

I have to.

 

- -

AUTHOR'S POV

Bomi gather all her belongings and bid a goodbye to her co-workers. Eunji who is not feeling well already went home which just means that she will be heading home alone.

 

It is almost 11:30pm.She chose to extend her time to her work so she could get Chorong off her mind. But she would be lying if she says she did because up until now she couldn't forget Chorong's painful look. It pain her.

 

Walking to her apartment, Bomi's thought is flying somewhere else.

 

As she gets near. Bomi stopped mid-way as she spotted the girl she hurt not long ago sitting in front of her door with her back leaning against it. Bomi could feel her heart clenching at the sight but she chose to put her poker face on and walk straight ahead.

 

Chorong, who is busy drawing random lines on the floor using her finger, look up once she saw a feet on the ground. Chorong immediately stand up, looking awkwardly at Bomi who has her not satisfied expression.

 

"What are you doing here?" Bomi's cold voice rang on Chorong's ear causing for her to look away. She might be this thick headed but she can't let Bomi go that easily.

 

"You can't do this to me." Chorong stated firmly, acting tough although her hands were cold as ice because of nervousness. Her eyes were in somewhere else not daring to look at her face.

 

"Didn't I make it clear enough? We just can't. "Bomi's voice was sharp as she says so making Chorong look at her this time.

 

"I know. But it's not easy to end our relationship just like that." Chorong gathered all her courage to say that, her voice was shaking. She just couldn't understand what is running to Bomi's mind to decide such things.

 

Bomi's cold expression turns blank hearing Chorong say that. Did she hear that right? What kind of relationship is she exactly talking about?

 

"What relationship? You mean me being your buddy?"

 

Chorong could feel her eyes hitting up by hearing that. She didn't mean it that way but how Bomi could say something like this.

 

"I didn't mean it that way." Chorong's heart clench again, just by looking at Bomi's sarcastic smile.

 

"What? I am just trying to make myself clear here, we ed each other’s and even cheated behind your Boyfriend's back and you still want us to continue? Woah. What a bad girlfriend he have here" Bomi shook her head with a smirk flustered on her face. It made Chorong's blood rage as she balled her fist so tight that it turns red though she keeps shut.

 

Bomi's smirk was still there as she leans closer to her and put her hands against the wall trapping Chorong who is shooting her a glare. Bomi lean even closer until her lips reach Chorong's ears and whisper...

 

"Or you came here because you want me to the hell out of you?" She stated seductively, Chorong's earlobe making her shuddered. Chorong who had enough push Bomi away and slap her hard on the cheek.

 

"How ing disgusting!" She yelled out of the blue. Her breathe was heavy as she look at Bomi who is smirking sarcastically right now.

 

"How is it disgusting? Oh come on! Stop ing around. Didn't you like it? Didn't you like me ing you?" Bomi continued to throw hurtful words.

 

Chorong couldn't say a thing as she looks down at her feet. The smirk on her Bomi's face was gone as it is replaced with a regretted one. Hearing Chorong's cry bring her back to her senses .Chorong is covering her eyes while letting out a hard sobbed. Bomi didn't know what to do as if reality just slap her on her cheeks. She just made her cry. And this is the first time she saw her crying this hard.

 

"I..."Bomi didn't know what to say as she closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. She couldn't take seeing Chorong this down.

 

*Sobbed*

 

 

*Sniff*

 

Bomi bit her lip. She open her eyes as she saw Chorong's shoulder shaking which just means she is crying so hard.

 

"Leave. I already told you that we can't..."She says softly this time. Her voice almost cracked but trying her best not to. Chorong continued to cry as she shot Bomi a hurtful look.

 

"Maybe y-you're right. I-i am s-sorry f-for e-everything..." She manage to say between her cries as she take a step forward leaving Bomi looking at the ground as if something hit her so hard. Chorong is apologizing to her when it is her fault for making her cry. Bomi clenched her fist as she just hope she will be forgiven for what she is about to do...

 

Chorong who is only meters away felt an arm around her waist making her stopped on her track together with her sob. The arms on her waist tighten as the person behind her spoke up.

 

"Please stop crying....I’m so so sorry “Bomi manage to say between her heavy breathes. It touches Chorong's heart that she closes her eyes as tears continued flowing like a river. Bomi who has tears in her eyes closes it as she put all her sincerity in every word she says while back hugging the girl she love so much.

 

"I-I’m sorry for hurting you. I-I’m a jerk." She stuttered.

 

 

"..."

 

 

"B-but this jerk is crazy madly in love with you..."Bomi close her eyes tightly as she says those. Chorong could feel herself being turned around by Bomi who is holding her on her shoulders.

 

"I hope you will forgive me for this..."She stated.

 

"Wha---"

 

Chorong's words were cut off as Bomi crash her lips on hers. It is not rough but full of longing and wants. Chorong who were being kissed didn't know what to do, all she knows it that her heart is thumping so hard which just means that she is liking it. Her heart commanded her to close her eyes and kiss back, and so she did. Chorong's hand made its way to Bomi's neck deepening the kiss.

- -

Bomi and Chorong stumble on their way to Bomi's room. Their lips were still connected as they let themselves roam their hands to each other's body. Bomi pulled away to catch her breathe but Chorong who is being aggressive pulled her neck closer to her so they could share an intimate make out. Their lips were smacking together and Bomi started ing Chorong's blouse.

 

Chorong didn't hesitate as she pulled away and immediately pull her blouse off her body before crashing herself against Bomi who lifted her up so Chorong could hug her like a koala. Bomi put her hands on Chorong's for support.

 

They made their way to the bed. Bomi bit her lips as Chorong gave her a y look.

 

"I want you..."Bomi manage to say between her breathes. Chorong look straight at Bomi's eyes, filled with lust and wants.

 

"I am yours Bom ah..."Chorong muttered under her breathe as Bomi gave her a look.

 

"No. You might not be mine but...I am fully yours." Bomi smiled." I will show you how much I am damn in love with you." Bomi slowly made her way at Chorong until she is now on top of her. Chorong is still not leaving her eyes at Bomi's as Bomi sincerely declare her words.

 

"I..." Bomi lean down and kiss Chorong's crown with full of respect. Chorong close her eyes at the moment while her arms were wrapped protectively on Bomi's neck.

 

"Love..."Bomi pulled away and kiss Chorong's nose this time with full of care and sincerity. Bomi's heart was thumping so loud and she's afraid it might get out of its socket.

 

"You." Bomi softly grab Chorong's right hand which is placed on her neck and bring it against her chest so she could know how her heart beat so hard for her. Chorong's heart skips a bit when Bomi started leaning in until their lips met. Both of them close their eyes to appreciate the moment.

 

Bomi shower her a butterfly kisses around her neck as Chorong open to catch a breathe. This feels so good as they miss each other's so damn much. Chorong who kept on Bomi's name because of the sensation she is feeling right now warp her legs on Bomi's waist.

 

"Bomi~"She moaned.

 

Bomi started on every part of her neck until she made her way to her chest.She started massaging the other one while her right one.Chorong started going crazy as Bomi's tongue ios eriously good at this.

 

"Ahh~God"She bit her lips hoping not to let out another moan when Bomi look up to her and shot her a sweet smile.

 

 

"Let it out.I love hearing you moan my name."Bomi wink as Chorong blushes at the remark.Bomi continued her doing's as Chorong couldn't stop herself from .

 

"Bomi~Ngh~"

 

Bomi made her way to downwards and widen Chorong's legs using her hands.Bomi her lips once the view amade her drool by the sight.Chorong is so wet and she like it.Chorong who get embaraased closes it when Bomi prevented her from doing so.

 

"No...Don't.I love everything about you"Bomi manage to say those heart fluttering words as she started diving in, making Chorong moan so loud with a tint of red on her cheeks.

 

"Oooh~AHhh~Bom!!"

 

 

 

Bomi started it, In and out making Chorong crazier.

 

 

"Bomi ah~So good" Chorong pushes Bomi's head deeper and Bomi started ing her using her tongue.

 

"I~f-faster~"She demanded.

 

 

Bomi started speeding with her fingers this time. Chorong didn't know if she would scream or cry from the good satisfying feeling. It is indeed really the best feeling. She could feel how much Bomi is putting an effort to satisfy her and she would be lying if she does not like this when in fact, This is far beyond great. This is so good that she don't want to stop.

 

She is near her and she started digging her nails on Bomi's back. Bomi didn't give a damn at the pain on her back. All she wanted is make Chorong came.

 

Bomi's sweat started on forming on her forehead as she deepen and speed up until she could feel Chorong's wall tighten as she know she'll anytime soon.

 

 

"BOMI AHHHHH!!!"

 

- -

Both were letting out a heavy breathes as Chorong were lying on Bomi's chest with their hands intertwined. As if they were on their honeymoon. Bomi smiled as she look at Chorong's crown and kisses it. Chorong look up and is met by Bomi's lips, she welcome it and they shared a kiss as they both pulled away and smiled to each other’s.

 

Bomi's eye smile is so breathe taking that Chorong had to look down to hide her flushed face. She has to admit. Her heart is beating so loud that she is afraid what it means. Bomi didn't fail to make her heart fluttered again in everything she does. And she would be lying if she tells that she didn't like her, when in fact, she’s confused if it's just an admiration or something more.

 

"You know I was just wondering..."Bomi suddenly spoke up breaking the comfortable silence around them.

 

"Hmm?" Chorong hummed.

 

"If you ever regret having an affair with me?" Bomi manage to ask even though she knows it would make Chorong feel uncomfortable.

 

Chorong stayed silent and this made Bomi feel worried. Bomi wanted to choke herself for breaking such an amazing night.

 

"You don't really have to answer that. I-it's just that. It bothered me---"Bomi panicked.

 

"No no. It's ok." Chorong let out a sigh. She look up as she is met by Bomi's eyes looking down at her. Chorong find Bomi cute as she poke Bomi's nose as she let out a giggle. "I would be lying if i say i don't but it WAS before...believe me. I am so so scared of losing you...guess...i never really regret it. "Chorong admitted which made Bomi guilty.

 

"I'm sorry for making you feel that way..."

 

"You are special bomi ah." Chorong confessed sincerely. Bomi looks touched to be honest.

 

"Do you ever have any special feelings for me then?" Bomi dared to ask which made Chorong broke their intertwined hands as she look down and closes her eyes.

 

"Uhm...If that made you uncomfortable..."

 

 

"I am still confused Bomi ah." Chorong spoke up softly.

 

"Chorong I..."

 

"I don't exactly know" Chorong shakes her head. Bomi let out a sigh as she grab Chorong's hands and intertwined it with her. Bomi tighten her hold on her as she whispered.

 

 

"Give me a chance. Let's find out what you really felt for me." Bomi smiled at the thought as Chorong look up again. Their eyes met.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Give me one week Chorong ah. Give me a chance to prove myself to you and after that. I'll let you choose, me or him" Bomi force a smile even though she knows she won't even win this game against him but it is not wrong to try. Right?

 

"Bomi ah...You don't really have to" Chorong shook her head in disagreement.

 

"We can't keep our affair forever Chorong ah. It will be unfair for him. Even though I know I don't stand a chance to win your heart against him, but at least give me a chance to prove myself to you." Bomi nodded in determination, holding Chorong's hand with hers even tighter.

 

"No. What the hell is that?" Chorong frown.

 

"Rong. It's just a week. I just want you to realize what you really felt for me? At the end of the day and you still felt nothing, then what's the point of continuing this affair with you? I will willingly surrender you to him" Bomi smiled at her smart thought.

 

"But what if I really...fell for you?"

 

"Even though it sounds impossible but then It will be a great thing. No more affairs. No more Suho. It's just you and me" Bomi grinned.

 

"He doesn’t even know a thing. You think it will be fair?" Chorong asked in concern.

 

'She still worries for him, what the hell! You have to be tough!'-Bomi thought.

 

"It is all under my control Chorong ah. I promise you, it will be fair." Bomi force a smile.

 

"..."

 

"So deal?"

 

Chorong is hesitating at Bomi's idea but trying it won't hurt right? She is also tired cheating behind her boyfriend's back and she doesn’t want to hurt Bomi any further, making up her mind. Chorong hesitantly nodded, Bomi smiled as a return.

 

"You choose the right thing Chorong ah" She smiled.

 

So this it then?

 

There is only one thing to do before it all begin.

 

And that is to tell him everything. EVERYTHING.

 

- -

Suho, who is sitting on his office table, frown at the pictures that is sent to him. He balled his fist as he angrily stared at the said pictures.

 

*RINNNNGGGGGG*

 

 

 

*RIIIIIINGGGGG*

 

 

But then his phone rang indicating that there is an incoming call, without checking the caller. Suho answered the phone as he spoke up.

 

"Chorong?"

 

"Hey. This is Bomi. I'm sorry for disturbing you but can we talk?"

 

Suho's eyes shot open wide after hearing the voice on the other line. His expression turns blank as his grip on the phone tighten.

 

"What's up?" He asked on his cold voice.

 

"Can we meet? I have something important to tell you..."Suho crumpled the pictures on his hands as his breathe hitched. His blood started on rushing through his face in anger.

 

"Well yeah. Let's meet at XXXX restaurant. I'll be there in a minute" He answered, pretending that there is nothing to worry about when the truth is...

 

"Got it. See you"

 

Suho hang up and threw the pictures at the trash nearby. He took a deep breath as he closed his eyes and let the anger lessen a bit by breathing.

 

He hates being betrayed.

 

 

And He hates being played on

 

 

He hates all the betrayers and cheaters.

 

 

And he hates Bomi for being one.

- -

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I didn't know exactly what I am doing but heol!

I feel bad for Apink for cheating behind their back. But TWICE is being adorable that I spazz on them so much! :(( Am I a bad panda? Huhuhu, I swear I’m a loyal Panda so NONONO. I'm not going to be tempted! LOL! Anyway. What the hell is happening to Suho? Did he know a thing?

 

As always, Drop a comment and don't forget to subscribe! Annyeong!!!!! >.<