Finally

MINE IS MINE

Author's Pov
*2 days later*
Chorong could still freshly remember Bomi's recent look. The fire that could be seen from the window of her soul, The tired look that is written through her face.Chorong bit her lips while grasping at the glass of alcohol she is holding. She looked at it as if she could see the painful confession of Bomi through her reflection on the glass.

"I hate you..."

Chorong grip on her alcohol and drunk from it, her lower lip as she taste the bitterness from it. Chorong's eyebrows knitted together as she remember the incident 2 days ago.

*FLASHBACK*
"I-I am tired pretending Chorong ah" Bomi's flaring eyes not long ago were replace with a tired one.

Chorong could feel her heart raising as she know Bomi would finally say it. The wall that Bomi built for a very long time is finally crashing. Bomi's feelings that is kept for decades is finally going to reveal. Is she going to say it or isn't she?

"W-wha..." Chorong gave Bomi a confusion look.

"I am tired enough" Bomi firmly said as she gave her a look that she have seen only just now.Eunji shut as she excuse herself and walk out from where the two is. Giving the two a chance the speak their mind out.

Hearing no response. Bomi sigh.

"Can't you just leave?"

Chorong shakes her head.

"Just leave me alone"

Chorong shook her head stubbornly. " I want to know why..."

Bomi look straight at her.

"I w-want to know why you want me to l-leave..." Chorong sounds broke.

After hearing Chorong's crack voice, Bomi look away

"Why?" Chorong balled her fist, She is hurt.

"I am tired..." Bomi muttered

"Tired of what?"

'Please' Chorong thought

"I...." Bomi balled her fist.

'Please tell me...' 

"You're tired of what?" Chorong could feel her heart clenching everytime she see Bomi's pain expression.

"I..."

'Please tell me...Yoon Bomi'

"You want me to leave because you are tired?" Chorong's voice crack as she find herself tearing up. "...Of what?"

"P-pretending..." Bomi answered almost like a whisper.

'Please...please tell me what you feel'

"...Pretending?"

'Please tell me...Tell me how you feel"

"That i don't care..." Bomi could feel her tears rolling down her cheeks.

'Say it all...Please say it'

"Bom.." Chorong could only mutter as she know she is going to say it. Chorong could feel her hands turning cold and sweat were forming on her forehead. 

'Were you really tired Bom ah?' Chorong thought

"I.."

'Were you really this hurt?'

"Bomi ah" A tear slide down Chorong's cheek.

"I..i just hate you" A firm and strong words came out from Bomi's mouth. Surprising Chorong.

Chorong's eyes widen. Couldn't believe that she just heard such a painful confession. Instead of hearing an 'i love you', Chorong's heart clenched as those words came from Bomi's mouth.

"I hate you..."

'S-she hate me?'

"I  hate everything about you.."


"..." Chorong felt like her heart is suffocating right now. It's painful hearing it from her.


"Aren't it obvious?"

'Are you going to say it...?'

"Are you really that dumb to even notice?"

'I always knew...'

"..."

"I hate you.."


Chorong look straight at Bomi's eyes as her tears continued to fall. In her surprise Bomi look back at her wearing her most sincere yet hurtful look.


"I hate you...because I love you"

Chorong could feel her soul leaving her body as those words finally came out from , Chorong open to say something but no word comes out.

"Now...That you know...You can now leave." Bomi look at her lap as tears continued to fall.

"Leave..."

Chorong stayed statued on her spot.A knock can be heard and a doctor came in breaking the intense atmosphere between them.
END OF FLASHBACK

Chorong unconsciously giggled eventhough tears were glimmering on her cheeks, murmuring incoherent words as she run her fingers through her hair frustratingly indicating that she have drink enough.
- -
Bomi couldn't take her eyes off from the big flat screen on her living room, watching blankly from it. Even after she had been discharged from the hospital 2 days ago, she couldn't take her mind off of Chorong. Damn, She already did everything to distract herself from thinking about her, but it's no used.

She couldn't believe she just confessed. How can just confessed something like that when it was supposed to be a secret? She knows it's the end of their mighty affair and she couldn't do anything about it. She didn't even know how to face her either.

Bomi shakes her head. It is better not to show her face anymore to her than embarassed herself.

Changing the channels from time to time. Bomi gave up and turn it off.Throwing the remote somewhere as she frustratingly relaxed herself on the couch. She could feel herself drowning into a deep slumber...

When suddenly, The door bell rang continuously pissing the girl on the couch. Letting out an annoyed sigh. Bomi stood up abruptly finally darting her way to the front door where the stupid certain person is. She bet its non other than eunji.

Opening the door. 

Bomi's eyes widen once a kiss on the lips welcome her. It is so soft that she knows  It is belonged by none other than Park Chorong. Bomi's breathe hitch as she could feel her lips burning once Chorong move her lips agaisnt her.

An alcohol lingered on Bomi's nose and she knows she is drunk. It takes a while for Bomi to pulled away from her as Chorong kept on throwing herself at her.

"Stop it Chorong ah! You're drunk"

She said while trying to avoid every move Chorong does.

"i know you... like this" Chorong whispered huskily.

"No! Stop!!"

"I thought you love me?" A seductive voice coming from Chorong.

"You don't know what you were doing! Stop this!"

The next words coming from chorong stunned Bomi.

"I know exactly what i am doing Bom ah"

Bomi shook her head right away and starts avoiding any attempt from Chorong making Chorong pissed this time, she aggressively grab Bomi on the neck, not giving her any damn chance to pull away and crashed her lips agaisnt her passionately.Bomi couldn't do anything but let her do whatever she wants. They stumble inside not drifting their lips away from each others.

A second pass by and Bomi could feel her body hitting up as Chorong jump on her like a koala. Putting her palm under Chorong's precious . Bomi squeeze it making Chorong moaned in response.

"Ngh~"

That sound that she missed so much. That sound that is coming from Chorong is making her more hotter and hotter every passing seconds. It continued that way as Bomi crash her lips on her neck. Not leaving any space as she make sure she every single part from it. Knowing chorong's weakness spot, Chorong go crazy even more. Lifting her chin so Bomi could access more.

"Oh~"

Chorong's moan kept on ringing on Bomi's ear. Bomi couldn't help but to do her evenmore so she could hear those precious sound coming from her again.

"Bomi ah~"
- -
Bomi open her eyes as she realized she fell asleep on the couch. Looking around, she immediately scan the room looking for a certain person who just barged in and attacked her on the lips only to realize that it was all just a dream.

Bomi covered her face frustratingly as she immediately stood up and went to the bathroom to wash her face off, just so by anychance Chorong will be forgotten for a while but still it's no use. she couldn't believe that even in her dreams Chorong could shamelessly appear there. And worst, in a wet dreams? Seriously.

After washing so. Bomi looked at her reflection through the mirror and look straight on her eyes. 

"Can't you just ing get off my mind even just for ing one second?" She cursed. As if Chorong could hear her.

"Can't you ing not show your face even on my ing dreams?" She closed her eyes tightly and open it again as a realization hit her.

'God. I guess i really do love you' Bomi thought. 

Bomi's phone rang breaking the intense staring battle on her own reflection  and went to her bedroom to pick her phone up.

"Yeoboseyo?" Bomi greet in a bored manner.

"Bomi ah! I have a good news for yah!" Eunji exclaimed on the other line that Bomi have to pull away from her phone because of her Bestfriend's roaring voice.

"Calm your idiot. What is it?" Bomi rolled her eyes and ask about it anyway.

"Oh this idiot just did something great for her precious of a friend!" Eunji said sarcatiscally but the excitement on her voice can still be heard.

"I am not an ! Just spill it out" Bomi scratch her messy hair frustratingly.

"Your'e not a lifeless human anymore because you'll be working from now on" She announced.Bomi's eyes widen as she didn't see that coming. Did she really heard that right. Well she's bored of always gagging around everynight and she really want a decent job.

"W-what?"

"Yes you heard that right idiot. You'll be working on my dad's shop." Eunji giggled after saying so.

"What kind of shop?"

"A coffee shop to be exact. You'll be starting your work on...ahmm wait lemme check"

Bomi smiled at the other line, feeling thankful that eunji is always on her side to cheer her up everytime.

"Uhmm oh! Tomorow morning! 7:00-10pm, it's not that bad! " Eunji announced.

"Tomorow? That fast? " Bomi frowned. But then Chorong's image suddenly pop out on her mind and this is the just so perfect opportunity to forget about her.

"Well yeah~ do you want to start on next week? I can--"


"No no! It's fine! I'll be there before 7:00 in the morning."

"Woah! Did i heard that right? Bomrilla's determine voice can be heard here." Eunji teased.

"YAH!"

Eunji laughed.

"But seriously eunji ah. Thank you so much"

"It's nothing! really and oh i'll bring your uniform later ok?"

"Gomawo!"

"No problem! Goodluck Pabomi!"

"Dae...Saranghae!" Bomi covered , she knows eunji would burst out since she dislike this kind of thing.

"..."


"Yah i said i love youuu~"


"Eww! you!"

Bomi laugh out loud and eunji have to join her with that. Glad that she could still make her bestfriend laugh like before.
- -

Nervous

Sweating palm


Raising heart


Yup! This is the day where she would start her work on 'Jung's coffee shop' and she's nervous like hell. She just hope that eunji is there to cheer her up. 

Looking at the structure right in front of her. It looks so luxurious that it made her even more nervous. She knows eunji is rich and it's not like it is her first time entering such a luxury shop, It's just that. She didn't know how will she even approach those employees working in there. She just hope they are nice as eunji told her.

walking to the entrace nervously, she was greeted by non other than Eunji who is also on its uniform.

"WELCOME!!"

"What the!!! What are you doing here? And why are you wearing--"

Eunji show her palm telling bomi to shut for a moment. 

"I... Jung Eunji has been punished by her own Dad just because she came home late for the nth time...God, He's so pissed!" Eunji pouted with that.

"And you are proud of it?" Eunji shook her head almost immediately. Bomi restain herself not to burst out at Eunji's stupid funny expression just now. "So?" Eunji raised her eyebrows thinking that Bomi wants a detailed explanation.

"I have to work here for 1 month...He even compiscated my car and gadgets. Im so doomed" She pouted. "But glad that you're here with me anyway" She wiggled her eyebrows. "And yeah! Lemme introduce you to our co-workers!"Eunji drag Bomi to where the others were and start intoducing her bestfriend to them. 

"Guys This is Yoon Bomi and she'll be working here from now on. She is also my bestfriend... she likes playing sudoku and She love watching ---OUCH!!"

Bomi nudge her so hard right on her stomach while her eyes were wide as marbles from what she just heard from her bestfriend causing the others to laugh at their funny interaction. Bomi look down and blush with that. Feeling embarassed.

"Just kidding~ hehehe..And bomi this is Hayoung, Taeyeon,Yuri, Sana, and Tyuzu." Eunji introduce.

"It is nice to meet you all" Bomi greeted and bowed as the others do the same. Bomi glance at eunji who was grinning like a mad. Bomi gave her a murderous glare.


After introducing to each others. All of them goes back to their respective works leaving the two bestfriends with the a fuming Bomi.

"Yah!" Bomi pounce at eunji who is hugging her body, protecting herself.

"Yah yah yah! Don't worry they know im just kidding. You'll get along with them since your'e one of a kind!" Eunji explained.

"Even so. That is still embarassing!" Bomi pulled away as she cover her face with her hand. 

"Eyy~ Our Bomi is shy? Aww so cute!" Bomi slap eunji's hand reaching for her as she stood up and started fixing herself.

"Yah!"

"Let's just go and start working you " Bomi stated.

"Yeah yeah" Eunji nodded.
- -

"Welcome to Jung's coffee shop! Enjoy our company!!"

Bomi gritted energetically as the customers continued to increase every passing seconds. Serving here and there, Wiping the tables and many more...Bomi let out a tiring sigh as she wipe her forehead using her hands.

"Look at her. Isn't she tired at all? She's been serving since earlier and she's not even having a break" The tanned girl named Yuri stated while making a coffee with the shorty girl named taeyeon who is making another one beside her.

"I know right. Looks like her energy is not even decreasing abit." Taeyeon nodded, looking at Bomi who is bowing at every customers whose leaving.

"Isn't she cute? Look at her ponytail with her cute cheeks and eyesmile." Sana looked at Bomi dreamingly while clasping her hands together, standing on the counter beside Tyuzu who has the same expression.

"Eventhough she is tired, she's not even showing it. aww so strong. She's even attracting the customers because of her charismatic smile." Tyuzu commented.

Taeyeon on the other hand rolled her eyes as she show her muscles all of a sudden making yuri look at her weirdly.

"I am stronger and cuter than her! And every customers here were always asking for my number!" Taeyeon exclaim proudly making Yuri wants to puke.

"This shorty" Yuri commented, making a disgusted face.

"Do i have to tell that to fany unnie?" Hayoung who happened to hear the conversation says so, making taeyeon's eyes widen.

"I-i can't do anything about that! I'm irresistable" Taeyeon reason out.

"Yeah yeah definitely going to tell that to fany unnie" 

"Eyy~Ok, I am just kidding!" Taeyeon pouted.

Bomi who happened to finished serving, looks at eunji who has her about to cry expression. Eunji is assigned cleaning the tables and is having a hard time doing so. Bomi shakes her head and didn't hesitate to approach her.

"Eunji ah let me do it" Bomi offered.

"Oh damn. Bom. Thank you so much" Eunji smiled at her tiringly as Bomi nodded as a response.

"Go have a break. I am fine" Bomi stated.

"But aren't you having a break?" Eunji asked worriedly.

"Piece of a cake. Im fine" Bomi smiled and eunji frown. She is about to turn around when she finally realize why Bomi is acting this way.

"Bomi ah. Don't work yourself too much. I know you were doing this forget about her but please don't torture yourself..." Eunji said in a serious manner.

"But It works" Bomi smiled and continued cleaning anyway, ignoring eunji who could only shook her head at Bomi's stubborness.
- -
Chorong's Pov
I could still feel my heart raising everytime i remember Bomi's confession not long ago. It's been a decades for me since i last saw her face and i admit that i miss her. Eventhough, i don't know what i feel towards her but i know she still have a special spot in my heart.

My mind were again corrupted when my younger sister's voice echoed in my ears. I could feel my annoyance increasing as this younger sister of mine kept on bragging me.

"UNNIEEE~"

"No"

"Unnie Please just this once~"

"Still a no"

"Unnie~~~"

This is Park Namjoo. My parents adopt her since i was young and I started treating her as my sister in blood. We became close to each others  but then as she grow old, she becomes so spoiled that it annoyed me sometimes. Oh well...She's still my sister.

"Unnie~~~"

I gave my most scariest glare i could give at her as i saw her gulp as a response. She kept on bragging me about going to a stupid shop that i don't have any with and telling me to go there with her to do her homeworks. This is the reason why i always want to stay at Bomi's dorm. Damn! Bomi again!

(Author's Pov)
"Just why can't you just do your homeworks here? Aren't you a top notcher?" Chorong blurted out in annoyance while resting her body on the couch with her legs crossing like a boss.

"It's just.....It's because it is more refreshing there that my mind seems to progress much more" Namjoo gulp.

"I couldn't understand how frustrating it is to do your homework here when it is more quiet here and is your brain a computer or something? Why does it need to progress so fas---" Chorong seems to talk a lot that it irked Namjoo's ears.

"Ah unnie! Just go with me and i'll treat you anything you want!"

"...?" Chorong raised her eyebrows. 

"Yes unnie...You heard that right. And besides it's a coffee shop And uh! It's a luxurious shop too! I often spend my time there with my friends and...and..You don't have to worry about the money, i'll pay!"Namjoo seems to have blurted all the good descriptions just so she could convince her sister.

"Where did you get a money to even have a guts to buy an imported coffee in the luxurious coffee shop--"

"UNNIE THEY HAVE THE FASTEST WIFI CONNECTION THERE!!" Namjoo who had enough of her unnie's unstoppable mouth have to blurted something like that.


"..."


"..."


"Ok! Call!" Chorong agreed without any hesitation.


"YESHHH!!!"

- -
"Are you serious? This is Jung's Coffee Shop. It looks..." Chorong has her jaw open wide just by looking at it.

"As i told you. You don't have to worry unnie! I got you" Namjoo wink as she drag Chorong inside the coffee shop.

After ordering, They both find their seats and make themselves comfortable. "Yah! Did appa increase your allowance? Why do you have so much? He's so biased" Chorong pouted as she scan the facilities. Namjoo could only shrugged. "It's comfortable here" Chorong commented.

"I told you" Namjoo grin and pulled out her notepad and pen as she started dribbling there. Chorong looks at Namjoo weirdly when she notice how her sister kept on tucking her hair strands behind her ear when she's on her ponytail. Chorong rolled her eyes.

She bring her phone out and notice one of the employee tiptoing in the corner of her eyes. Chorong spare a glance at it but she could only see her back disappearing in the counter section. Why does she look familiar? Chorong shook her head and continued browsing using her phone.
- -
"Why the hell are you walking like a disabled old woman?" Taeyeon just spotted Eunji who is sweating like a mad while tiptoing.

"Yah! That's tiptoing! Anyway did you see Bomi?! I really need to see her!!!" She panicked. 

"Calm your nerves. She's outside, I asked her to throw the garbage" Yuri stated while carrying a coffee on her hands.

"Oh allah! Thank you so much!" Eunji tapped Yuri's shoulder before running for her life.

"Yah! I am not Allah! Aiish! That kid..." Yuri rolled her eyes.

"HAHHAHAHAHA!" Taeyeon burts out in laughter witnessing Yuri's epic expression. 

"You ing shut your mouth you ing kim taeyeon!" 

"I didn't kim taeyeon!" 

"The hell" Yuri gave her a weird look with taeyeon grinning back at her.
- -
Eunji spotted Bomi who just finished throwing the garbage and immediately grab her in the wrist. Shocking the hell out of her

"What the hell eunji!"

"Look! you can't go inside!"

"Wae?!" Bomi ask in confusion.

"Oh you don't wanna know" Eunji shook her head stubbornly.

"Idiot! I am asking you! Ofcourse i wanna know!" Bomi's eyebrow knitted together in annoyance. "Just tell me..."

"No...no...no..." Eunji shook her head like a stubborn kid who refuse to take a bath.

"Fine...I'll go see it myself." Bomi rolled her eyes as she get inside and is greeted by Yuri who is grinning at her.

"Can you give it to table number 3?" 

"3? No problem" Bomi smiled back as she take the orders from yuri's grasp and about to go out when eunji's voice roar.

"NO!! YOU CANT!!! LEMME DO IT!!!" Eunji rush to Bomi's side and snatch the orders from Bomi's grip. "Just set your eyes on me and see who's there " Bomi look at her confusingly as taeyeon and yuri eavesdrop like a pro.

"Don't let her see you!" And with that Eunji do the work. Bomi has her confused expression as she look at her wonderingly. Following Eunji's direction. Bomi's eyes widen as her heart started beating really wide. She even get trip as she rushly hide herself behind the counter while peeking at their direction.

When suddenly...

"What are you doing?" Taeyeon who is also peeking while kneeling, asked Bomi.

"Oh taeyeon unnie!"

"What are you doing here under the counter?" Taeyeon look at Bomi in curiousity while Bomi could only look away from her in embarrassment.

"J-just hiding..." She stuttered.

"To whom?" Taeyeon interrogate.

"To the person i don't want to see.." Bomi stated while her eyes were now focused on the certain person.

Taeyeon look at her weirdly.

 "If you don't want to see her, Then why are you secretly peeking?" 

"Anniyo! I mean! i can't face her...a-and she can't see me" Bomi explained  clearly this time.

"Oh~" Taeyeon nodded .

"YAH! Why the hell are you peeking as well!!!" Yuri knock Taeyeon's head who is pouting right now.

"What the! Why do you even have to knock my head!!!" Taeyeon said while caressing her head.

"Just get back to work!" Yuri strictly ordered 

"Tsk! This burnt cookie!"

"What did you say?!"
- -
"It is! Isn't it? You were stalking Oh Hayoung!" Namjoo immediately covered her sister's mouth before anyone could hear it.

"Unnie...Please minimize your voice!"

"HAH! I can't believe you wasted your money just to stalk her and you weren't even doing your homework! You're just acting cute here..." Chorong shakes her head in disbelief and Namjoo could only look at her lap. "This kid..."

"I'm sorry unnie... But how did you--"

"It is obvious. Your wallpaper says it all and i knew about her since she's popular in your university right?"

"In my university?? How--"

"For your information, my boyfriend's Dad own that university and of course he would know about the top notcher students including you and her. He will handle the university in the future" Chorong says proudly.

"Suho oppa knows her?" Namjoo's eyes widen. Chorong nodded. "Awesome!! I really like him for you! Please get her number for me...please~"Namjoo pleaded.

"Unless you treat me another honey pancake!"

"No problem!" Namjoo stood up and excitedly made her way to the counter.

Chorong could only shook her head as she look at her sister. A minute later a server approach her with a coffee's in her hands. Chorong's eyes narrowed at the server who keep on hanging her head low as if hiding herself. 

"This is your orders. Please enjoy" Eunji immediately turn around but was stopped when..

"Eunji?" Chorong called.

Eunji slowly turned around and gave her a fake smile.

"Oh hey!"

"You're working here?" Chorong asked in  surprised.

"Well yeah..." Eunji scratch her non itchy neck.

"That's... thats good."Eunji smiled as a response. Chorong looks away as she take a sip on her drinks. Eunji look at her feet.

"D-did you by any chance know...where Bomi is??" Chorong asked as she continued stirring her coffee. Looking at Eunji pleadingly.

"I...i--"

"Unnie here's my treat!" Namjoo interrupted , Eunji take this opportunity to run away making Chorong want to choke her sister right there and then for interrupting them.

On the other hand. Eunji who just came back to the counter looks at Bomi with a sweat on her forehead as she let out a sigh of relief.

"Success!" Eunji has her wide smile as she collapsed on the floor. Hearing no response, Eunji looked up only to see Bomi who couldn't stop biting her nails, seems like she's nervous like hell.

"Yah calm down. It's all done now."

"Eu-eunji ah..."


"Why are you acting like this? Did she saw you?" Eunji ask worriedly. Bomi who is now turning red shook her head and Eunji sigh in relief with that.

"I don't have any idea why you were like this but i'm glad she didn't saw you..." Eunji nodded let out a sigh of relief and gave bomi a thumbs up.


"B-but namjoo accidentally saw me!" Bomi said with her nervous voice, walking back and forth as she started panicking.

"And who the hell is this Namjoo? Whoever she is! Just be thankful that it's not Chorong who saw you.You know...Just calm down!" Eunji said trying to cheer her best friend who immediately stop on her tracks.

 

 

"That's the problem! Namjoo saw me and She is Chorong's freakin sister!!"
- -


Chorong gave Namjoo a glare before eating her honey pancake. She can't believe this sister of hers can be this annoying sometimes. That could be the chance to know where Bomi is but just to be interrupted by her dear sister.Chorong cursed mentally.

 

"Does it taste good?" Namjoo asked, Chorong gritted her teeth as a response while munching on her pancake in annoyance.

 

"Oh by the way. I didn't know that Bomi unnie is working here! God! She's working with Oh hayoung!!!!" Namjoo announced making Chorong choke so hard on her food.

 

"OMO! Unnie! Are you ok?" Namjoo asked in concern.

 

"BOMI?!" Chorong asked with her eyes open wide. Did she heard that right? Did her sister just mentioned about Bomi? Yoon Bomi? That Bomi in her mind? Working here?

Namjoo gave her a weird look.

 

"W-well yeah. I heard her name being called and she just suddenly came out behind the counter which surprised me. I greeted her but she seems in a hurry excusing herself...i dunno..." Namjoo shrugged.

 

Chorong who were listening intently, immediately look at the counter hoping to see Bomi. But even her shadow couldn't be seen there. Chorong scan the place but there's no sign of Bomi. Chorong immediately look at her sister who is giving her another weird look.

 

"A-are you sure?" Chorong's heart skip a bit just by the thought of Bomi being around.

 

"Ofcourse! Did you guys fought again? Geez such a kid." Namjoo rolled her eyes. Chorong could only ignore her as she kept on scanning around hoping to see that certain person but as the day end, she doesn't even got a chance to have a glance of her.

 

'I really want to see you' Chorong thought.


- -
'OMO! CHOMI PLEASE TALK IT OUT! LOL! I'M BEING FRUSTRATED HERE XD DO YOU GUYS MISS SMEXY CHOMI? YES OR NAHH?? LOL ;)'
Don't forget to share your thoughts that always inspire me to write more<3 
Comment and subscribe! Annyeong!! :)