Catastrophe

You're The One for me

The next day Fany and Taeyeon was holding hands and walking in the streets when Taeyeon's phone rung, she let's go of Fany hand and receive the call. Taeyeon quickly walk in front of Fany to avoid her because she was planning something special for Fany. Not looking both ways, Taeyeon crosses the street when an upcoming car approach her ways, Fany quickly notice it and try to warn Taeyeon, but it was too late...When Taeyeon got knock over and her phone get flown away, she quickly turns to search for Fany and found blood on the floor, and was in shock that Fany was cover in blood and half unconsciousness. Not knowing what to do, Taeyeon heard what Fany was trying to say to her...

"I love you my little Taegoo...," and was unconsious afterward. 

After a few minutes the ambulance came and they went to the hospital. Fany was in the operation room and Taeyeon was outside of the operation room waiting all night for the operation to be over, half worrying and half fearing that the doctor might say something really happen to Fany. After a few hours Yoona and Yuri came to the hospital to see that Taeyeon was sitting in one place looking at the operation light to be turn off. Yoona quickly come over and try to comfort Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon, everything will be alright, Fany is a strong girl she loves you, there is no way that she can leave you, you took the courage to even confess to her there is no way anything can happen now."

There was no reply to Yoona comforting...Taeyeon continues to look at the operation light until and hour later that the light turns off and the doctor came out, and Fany being pushed to a private room, Taeyeon quickly run to Fany and go with her to the private room while Yoona and Yuri get up and hear what the doctor have to say. 

"How is she doctor?" Ask Yoona in a worried voice.
"The operation was a huge success, her heart stops for a couple of minutes while we were performing the operation, but she has the potential that she wants to live, so she can recover in no time at all." Said the doctor, holding something back.

"Is there anything else, you look kinda worried." Said Yuri in a concern voice.

*Sigh*"There is...and during the operation...Ms. Hwang's leg has been damage very badly...As a result, we can't assume that she will be able to walk normally again..."Said the doctor while Yoona and Yuri was in shockness.

"Excuse me, I have to go check on other patients."

"Thank you, doctor" Said Yuri while the doctor nods and walk away. 

"Yoon, how are we going to tell Taeyeon this? She will be heart broken..."

"I know...but either tell her now or wake till Fany wake up and tell both of them what's going on..."

"I just hope the best for both of them...They went through so much to be together, just like us..."Said Yuri as she make a smirk walking away to find Fany's room.

"Yup, just like--HEY! What was that suppose to mean?! Come back Yul,"Said Yoona in a confusing way, trying to chase after Yuri.

In Fany's hospital room, Taeyeon was sitting next to her and holding her hand, Taeyeon was remembering what happen before all of this...She couldn't get over the fact that she ignored Tiffany, she can never forget herself. Taeyeon continuously look at Tiffany while she was still sleeping...Yoona and Yuri was outside looking through the window to see what's going on, seeing that the two needs privacy, Yuri decided to go buy some coffee for Taeyeon, while Yoona came in to try to tell Taeyeon about what the doctor said. 

"Hey Taeyeon..."

"Hmm."

"The doctor told me that Fany is going to be alright, he said that her hearts stops a few times durring the operation but she has the potential to live...isn't that great to hear, Taeyeon?"

"She's always a brave girl, she's the best girlfriend a girl can ever had...she became like this because of me...I should never pick up the phone and start walking without her..."

"Taeyeon, stop blaming yourself, you were also planning something special for Fany anyway, I mean I'm pretty sure she'll get better and you guys will be together again, so don't go too hard on yourself. I'm pretty sure Fany wouldn't want you to be all sad when she wake up, would she?"

"No...I should be happy since she was brave enough to survive, all I want now is for her to be better...and Yoona, thank you."

"No problem, anytime, me and Yuri are going to go back and finish things up in the dorm, when you have any news, tell us okay? We'll rush to here as soon as possible, I'll get you something to eat because Fany wouldn't want an unhealthy Taeyeon."

"Thanks Yoona,"

Yuri came in the room with a water bottles and lunch boxes that she had bought for Yoona and Taeyeon, Yuri gave Taeyeon the water bottle and a lunch box and Yoona quickly push her out of the door. After a few minutes Taeyeon finished her meals and went to the rest room to wash her face, she came back in to check on Fany. Taeyeon continue to hold Fany's hand and not realizing that it was getting dark, she slept till she felt something moving, she quickly woke up and call the doctor into the room. She was happy when she found out that Fany has a sign of waking up. Taeyeon came back into the room to find Fany waving at her...The next morning, Yoona and Yuri came into the room to check on Fany, they realize that Taeyeon was still sleeping so they put a blanket over for her. She quickly wake up and saw Yoona and Yuri.

"You guys are here early,"

"Yeah we wanted to see how Fany was doing" Said Yoona.

"She woke up last night, she is just sleeping again." Hearing the three talk, Fany woke up and start to talk.

"Hi guys," In a very low voice. "How's everyone doing?"

"FANY! You woke up!" Said Yuri in excitement.

"I see you have woken up, you seem to have more energy, how are you feeling now?" Said the doctor that came in and frighten almost everyone, but Fany.

"Hello doctor, I'm feeling good, but my legs are numb and I can't feel anything."

"She kept saying that she can't move her legs, is there something wrong with her, doctor?" Said Taeyeon very scared.

*Sigh* "I'm sorry, but when we were operating you, your legs were damage very badly...as of right now...you can't walk..." Said the doctor while Yoona and Yuri look down at the floor...Taeyeon was starring at the doctor, and Fany was tearing up...Yuri sat next to Fany to try to calm her down when Fany struggle and try to let go of Yuri's hug, after a few minutes Fany had fainted, and Taeyeon quickly gets up and drag the doctor over to Fany side.

 

Sorry that it took so long guys! But I finally came up with a conflict becuase I want you to keep reading and give me feedback, so enjoy reading this chapter ^....^