The Secret

You're The One for me

"Hmm....Yoona? Earth to Yoona!!!!"

Yoona quickly woke up from her daydream, and starred at Yuri who is hold on to Tiffany's hand tightly. Yoona looked up and saw Yuri holding onto Tiffany's hand. She clear , and introduce herself to Tiffany while holding her hand out. 

"Nice to meet you....Tiffany, I'm Yoona. One of Yuri's friends."

Yuri filled in. "One of Yuri's BEST friends, and childhood friend, that I had told you about."

"OH! It's really your childhood friend?! Wow what a small world, but anyway nice to meet you, Yoona."

She shook Yoona's hand and gave her the eyes smile. Yoona quicky look at the floor and make an excuse to go home.

"Hmm....I got to go get to my new dorm....I wouldn't want to be lock out of be with someone else...hehehe..."

"Oh...okay, bye Yoona, see you tomorrow!" Yuri said with a big smile.

.

.

.

.

At Yoona's Dorm.

Yoona opens the door to her new dorm and see that her dormmate stuffs was already in the room. She heard that someone was in the shower. She quickly puts her stuffs down that and take her diary out of her bag. She quickly opens her diary and writes her feelings before her roommate see it. 

Dear Diary,

I finally found the one I been waiting for all along...my childhood friend and also my first lover....although she doesn't know it, but even if she knows what will happen? She already have a girlfriend and her girlfriend is ten times better than me. If only I didn't go to Japan, if only I haven't leave her without saying goodbye, then I can tell her my true feelings. I wish....I wish I can change that, I really wants her to be mine, but if she is mine maybe she wouldn't be happy like she is now. If Tiffany can make Yuri happy then I can....No! What am I saying I should be....no....Tiffany is a nice girl...she can make Yuri smile and brighten her day....maybe....maybe I should gave up---

Before Yoona can finished writing in her diary, Taeyeon(Her roomate) already read half of it and spoken up.

"So...You like Yuri, Huh?"

In shockness Yoona turn around and saw Taeyeon. "What...why are you reading my diary without my premission?"

"It's not like you finish writing, but hey I'm Taeyeon your roomate, and maybe I can help you."

"Ni....nice to meet you too...I'm Yoona, and how can you help me? It's hopeless, she have a girlfriend, have you seen her girlfriend? She is extremely pretty and nice to Yuri, even if I can do that it won't be the same."

"Hey, listen, nothing is hopeless when Taeyeon is here, I'm good at these kind of things."

"You are good at braeking people up?"

"No, of course not. But I have something in mind that is like your problem too...well kinda."

Yoona ponder a little and then look at Taeyeon with a not convinced look. "You like Tiffany, don't you?"

"No....yes...."

"Okay...we both like someone, but its not like I want to break that couple up...if we try they will stay together stronger."

"What do you want to do? Just let them be together?!"

"I think I got a plan." Yoona quickly told Taeyeon about her plan, Taeyeon excitedly agree and they both shook hands. Taeyeon ran to her desk and take out papers and started to write out all of the ideas that she came up with, she handed Yoona some so she can write down her ideas too. The two started writing for hours. The clock hits 12 am and the girls had finished. They shared her ideas and cross out any that was going to break the couple up. They shook hands and went to bed with a smile on their faces.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I hope you enjoy this chapter, I also what to read your comments on this chapters too, but anyway thanks for reading. ^^