1-4-3 ( I Love You)

You're The One for me

At around 8 o'clock on Sunday, Yuri helps Tiffany move her stuffs out while Taeyeon help Yoona. After about an hour they settle down and Yuri started to stared at Yoona while she was texting Taeyeon. Yoona turned around noticing Yuri staring at her and she started to blushed after realizing that Yoona had saw it. Yoona look over to Yuri and started to think. 

Yoona's Thoughts:

No, Yoona you can't fall in love with her, maybe she is just looking at you because you have something on yoru face. Yoona, remember she have a girlfriend. A very lovable girlfriend. But she is so attractive that I can't take my eyes off of her!!!! I will die if she is not mine! OH MY GOD, IM YOONA! WHAT THE FREAK ARE YOU THINKING OF?! SHE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND ALREADY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO RUIN THEIR RELATIONSHIP! HOW DARE YOU THINK ABOUT THIS KIND OF STUFF!!!! OKAY! Calm down...you guys are now roommates and she is siting next to you on the floor. There is nothing that can go wrong. Oh wait...this is like what happen last time....We kissed...maybe I should get up and sit on my bed...

 

As Yoona was about to get up and sit on her bed, she heard a voice calling her, she turned around and found that Yuri was right behind her, and their lips peck each other a little. Yoona blush a little while Yuri lean in, but Yoona back away quickly leaving Yuri to fall on Yoona's bed. 

"Yuri, I'm sorry, I--"

"Shhhh!....It's okay, nothing happened anyway."

"erhhh....I got to go..somewhere..."

"Eh....Okay. Come back soon, I need you."

"You need me? Errr..."

"TO DO THE ESSAY SILLY."

"B-but I forgot my papers in class...I'll go get it."

Yuri shrugged and as Yoona was going to get her papers, Yuri was following her. As Yoona walk into the classroom she closed the door shut behind her, locking Yuri outside. As Yuri was waiting by the door she came across Taecyeon and Chansung. They went over and started to flirt with her. Yuri was frighten and wanting to run away. Changsung block her and started to touch Yuri's arms. Yuri scream and Yoona from inside her classroom ran outside to see who was screaming. Yoona saw that Changsung was touching, Yoona pushed him and pull Yuri to her side. 

"What do you guys want?"

"Pardon? We just wanted to greet her. Since you're here, let's greet you too. hehehe" Said Taecyeon while he tries to touch Yoona's arms, but Yoona flinch.

"Don't ever touch me nor my girlfriend." Said Yoona as Yuri began to blush.

"Okay then...guess we'll greet you some other time...don't think we forgotten." Said Changsung walking away slowly while Taecyeon was whispering to him.

" Dude, why did you let then off like that? They could've been ours for the night. One for me and one for you."

" Relax Taecyeon, we'll get them, and besides you see that other girl that came out to stop us, she's not actually her girlfriend, she already have one. Let's get her girlfriend then you can get her anyway you wanted." Said Changsung and Taecyeon nodding with a smirk on his face. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yoona quickly took her hands off of Yuri's hand apologize to Yuri. Yuri didn't care about the apology and stomp back to their dorm. Yoona followed behind her and caught the door right when Yuri was about to slam it. Yoona closed the door and saw that Yuri was in the bathroom. She quickly sat down on her chair and sstarted writing in her diary. 

 

Oct 23, 2014

Dear Diary,

I finally got to moved into the same room with the one I truely love and cherish the most in this whole entry world after my mother had passed away. And after my dad go through depression. Oh how I wish I could tell her how I feel. Like last time I felt so brave standing in front of those guys saying that I was Yuri's girlfriend. Hmph, I wish that she was mine. And that was the only time I held her hand and felt my heart beating so fast that I can immediately die right there. But that the same moment I heard another heart beating rapidly too. I couldn't tell which one...maybe I was exaggerate a  little too much. But at least I held her hand wishing one day she will be mine and have the courage to say I love you Yuri. I will always love her and never harm her in anyway. But...who am I kidding...she loved someone else. The least I can do is try to protect her while her girlfriend is not around...maybe...maybe I can protect her....just maybe...at least I experience that beating in my heart that everyone was trying to tell me about when I finally found someone that I love. That's all for today, until next time. 

 

Yoona closed the book immediately when Yuri came out of the shower. Yuri told Yoona is her turn to take a bath. Yuri ask if she can borrow the dryer and Yoona let her. Yoona went into the bathroom locking tthe door behind her. Yuri went to plug the dryer in and accidently knock down Yoona's diary. The pages lead to the part where she was writing today. She started reading it and started to blush and smile a little. Yuri thoguht to herself that, all these time she was the only one that is in love with Yoona, but it turns out that both of them need the courage to express how they feel to each other. After reading Yoona's diary, Yuri make up her mind that she will tell Yoona how she felt. Yuri stands back up putting the diary in the correct place and sits on the floor pretend that she was crying. Yoona came out of the shower 20 minutes later in her bathrobe and see that Yuri is crying. She walked over to ask. Yuri wouldn't reply and push her away. Yoona manage to pull her out of her comfort zone and started to look at Yuri in her eyes. Yuri hugged Yoona tightly while Yoona was trying to let go, but Yuri was too strong. Yuri pulled out and kissed Yoona on the lips making her confuse and can't resisted. They kissed passionately and wouldn't let go of each others. Yoona suddenly remembered what she was doing and pull out from the kiss, but she trip on the dryer's wire and they fell on Yuri's bed, with Yuri hovering above Yoona and their lips kissed again. Yoona gave up and pushed into a passionate kiss. Yuri shroke Yoona's face and whisper.

"I love you, Yoona"

"I-I..."Yoona pondered a little.

"Tell me you love me back."

"I-I-I...I can't... I shouldn't do this I'm sorry" Yoona sit up and started to ponder even more.

"You -head! WHAT SO HARD ABOUT SAYING I LOVE YOU BACK!?" Yuri turned around and started to tear up.

"Yuri...I don't want you to break up with Tiffany...I was wrong I'm sorry...If you want to move back with Tiffany, then it's fine..."

"YOU PABO! STOP LYING TO YOURSELF! YOU LOVE ME AND I LOVE YOU, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ADMIT IT?!?! IN YOUR DIARY YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME, WHEN YOU SAVE ME I WAS BLUSHING AND MY HEART WAS THE ONE BEATING RAPIDLY, THE ONE THAT YOU HEAR PABO! Yuri said it in tears while trying around to face Yoona.

"You read my diary?"

"It doesn't even matter anymore...You think I like Tiffany...we plan all of this for you to fight for me back!" 

"What?!"

"I LOVE YOU LIKE HOW YOU LOVE ME! TIFFANY LOVE TAEYEON, YOUR OTHER ROOMMATE!"

"So you guys aren't actually dating?!"

"YES! PABO...pabo pabo pabo!"

Yoona comes over and hugged Yuri, she hits Yoona but she won't let go. Yoona pull away and whisper in Yuri's ears. 

"1-4-3"

"What does that mean...You know I'm not good with numbers..."

"It means I love you, Yuri."

"You didn't say it to me last time." Yuri said it while wiping her tears away and turns around while smiling. 

"I'll say it again, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!"

"hehehehe, come here." Yuri said it while showing Yoona to lean to her. 

"I love you too Yoona." And she kissed Yoona and hugged her. Tiffany and Taeyeon walk into the room seeing the two kissing.

"Ewww. Get a room and here's your paper back Yoona." Said Taeyeon while giving Yoona the papers.

"Look like our plan work well Yul." Said Tiffany while smiling.

"Your turn to try it Fany." Yuri saying it while pointing at Taeyeon. Tiffany blushed and went outside. Yoona warned Taeyeon to make her move.

"Taeyeon! Go chase after her!"

"GO! It's your only chance to show her how much you loved her!" Said Yuri while pushing Taeyeon. Taeyeon chase after Tiffany and Yoona close the door behind her and peck Yuri on her cheeks.

"I love you, Yuri."

"I love you too, Yoona." 

 

 

 

Sorry for not finishing this chapter, but I have finally finish. I hope you all like my ending and the next chapter I hope it will be done around tomorrow or Saturday. Please don't give up on this because I put a lot of efforts and time trying to make this as interesting as possible. And thank you for subscribing XD Hope you like the ending, and the next chapter will be too. Thank you and still kinda depress about SNSD Jessica leaving, but that won't affect my interest in writing fanfiction. Thank you again and hope you all enjoy it X)