A Chance?

You're The One for me

Yoona walked in slowly opening the door to her room while she saw Taeyeon cleaning up the mess that Yoona and Yuri had left it. Yoona closed the door behind her and sat on her bed while covering her face with her hands. Taeyeon walked over and pat Yoona's back, and speak. 

"It's okay, Yuri probably won't remember it."

"But...I want her to remember it, it was like our first kiss."

"I know you wanted her to remember that moment, but I don't her to break up with Tiffany."

While Taeyeon began to speaks Yuri came to the door and overheard the two girls speaking.

"Well...It's tough, but you got to fight for what or who you love, right?"

"But...Fany and Yuri are already so closed, I feel really bad for breaking them up."

"But don't you love Yuri?"

"Yeah...but--"

"Then fight for it!"

Yuri's mouth opened widely and quickly ran back to her dorm in a panic.

"NO! Breaking them up is going to make things worst, I'll just let fate decide."

"Suit yourselft, I'm going to bed it's getting late, you should too."

"After I clean up this mess."

"Whatever."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yuri and Fany's dorm 

Yuri ran back as quick as possible and slammed the door behind her. 

"Woah! What have gotten into you?"

"Remember how I said I felt in love with my childhood friend, Yoona?"

"Yeah...."

"And remember how I said I wanted you to be my fake girlfriend so I can see if she loved me too?"

"Yeah, of course that's why we did this act in the first place. BUT! Why are you panicing?!"

"I just found out, she loves me too!"

"Well....That's great isn't it?"

"Yeah, but she thought our relationship is real, so she don't want to break us up!"

"Hahahahaha, Awh, she is such a sweatheart."

"FANY! Help me think of a way we both can get closer!"

"Not my problem, I have a problem on my own, so I wish you luck."

"MIYOUNG-AH!"

"WHAT!"

"Help me, please...."

"How about we trade rooms?"

"What?"

"I move in with her roommate and she move in with you?"

"That would mean I have to face her everyday, I will panic even more!"

"But you get to be with her everyday, and you guys can make out and--"

"FANY!"

"Okay, okay..."

A knock was heard at the door. Fany went to open the door and was in shockness. Yoona walked into the room to hand Yuri back her paper. Yoona quickly walked out and Yuri looked at Fany in shockness.

"She...yeah Miyoung-ah let's trade rooms."

"I see....yeah....tomorrow."

"NO! NOW!"

"B-but...I need to gather my stuffs...at least let me go and write the slip and hand it to the office."

"Fine, Good night"

"UGH! THIS GIRL! WHO WOULD EVER LOVED HER!!"

 

 

 

Hey guys, I know this one is really short, but I hope the yoonyul/taeny shippers are happy now because everythings are going as plan. But maybe something else will turn up so stayed tune. And sorry for not updating for so long, I lost my sleeps because of school so happy reading this.