The Plan

You're The One for me

The bell has rung and school had ended, Taeyeon approaches Tiffany.

"Hey Fany, you have some time to work on our essay together today?"

"Oh, Of course...I wouldn't want ours to be handed in late."

"Oh goody let's meet at your dorm and we can get to it right away." Taeyeon signal with her hand behind her to let Yoona know that everything going to plan. "Alright, I'll see you there."

"Alright Taeyeon. See ya there."

Taeyeon quickly turned around and wink at Yoona, Yoona saw the wink and turn to Yuri.

"Say Yuri...I think we should...work on our essay too, don't you think?"

"Oh! Of course, let's go to my dorm and have some piece and quiet."

"But...Taeyeon and Tiffany are there, we wouldn't want to distract them on there first essay of the school year...I mean if you want to-"

"Oh, then we should go to your dorm, I wouldn't want them the fail. Let's go then Yoong."

"Hey, don't call me that in school..."

"Blah, never get old."

Yuri and Yoona walk to Yoona's dorm and they quickly get started on there work. Yuri started to write down all the informations about Yoona on the paper...Yoona on the other hand, starts to slowly stared into Yuri's eyes. Yuri quickly look up and saw Yoona. Their lips touched each other, neither of them react or talk to each other. The sound of silent throught Yoona's dorm. Yuri slowly moved away and got up slowly, but Yuri slip on the piece of paper and fell on Yoona, their lips kiss again. Unexpectedly, Taeyeon and Tiffany went into Taeyeon/Yoona's dorm and they saw Yoona and Yuri kissing. In shockness Tiffany's eyes open widely. Tiffany slowly run out of the door. Taeyeon yell Tiffany's name. Yuri turned around and saw Taeyeon standing there. Yuri quickly got up and chase after Tiffany. Yoona's mouth opened widely.

"Yoona, what did you-?"

"I should see if Yuri and Tiffany is alright."

"Maybe that's a bad idea...because Fany just saw what you guys did...but hey what happen?"

"Close the door, I'll tell you."

"Oh, okay." Taeyeon closed the door."So what did you guys do?"

"It's not what you think, I was just looking at her eyes then she looked up and our lips touch and-"

"Whoa! So fast? You're good."

"No! It was an accident."

"Then how did you guys end up laying on the ground?"

"She got up and then she slip on a piece of paper and we kissed, after that you know what happened."

"What luck you have.'

"But I feel bad that Fany saw us doing that, it was all an accident."

"Well, it look pretty-"

"Shut up Taeng. You know I like Yuri and you like Fany, so if my secret is out so is yours." Whisper Yoona. 

"Taeyeon, I'm go search for Yuri and Fany to see if they are okay.'

"Suit yourself, I'll stay here to clean up this place."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri grab Tiffany's wrist and turn her over. In tears Tiffany look at Yuri then look away.

"Fany, You should know that I only loved you and only you. Yoona is my best friend and childhood friend."

"Then explain what you guys did last time?"

"It was an accident, I slip on a piece of paper, and I fell and kissed her."

"But you don't have to stay like that, why didn't you get up right away?!"

"I try, but then you and Taeyeon went into the room and then you know what happen...Fany, I just love you and only you. Will you forgive me?"

"You didn't do anything wrong...I guess I was jealous since we haven't been together in a long time..."

"Then I'll stay here with you, and have you know...." *Giggles.

"You're so naughty!" *Giggles.

Neither did they know that Yoona was behind a tree not far away from them. Yoona turn away and sighed. She whisper.

"They are good together, I probably shouldn't break them up.