No Good/The crush

You're The One for me

As Tiffany ran out the door, Taeyeon followed her and started to catch up to her to give her back her phone. Tiffany smiling remembering what Yuri had said. As Taeyeon started to run towards Tiffany, Taeyeon was knock out from behind. She saw someone feet walking behind Tiffany and knock her out too. What the kidnapper doesn't know that Taeyeon still holding Tiffany's phone and press in the kidnapper's car license plate and sent it to Yoona and drop the phone there. Yoona recieve the message and walk out seeing Tiffany's phone on the ground so she quicky call the cops. 

Taeyeon suddenly woke up and saw that Tiffany was beside her and laying on her shoulder still knock out. Taeyeon move close to Tiffany to see if she was okay then suddenly the door opens and Taeyeon quickly closed her eyes and try to listen in. She recognize the voices and peak to see who it was. It was Taecyeon and Changsung. Taeyeon tries to think of a way when she feels that Tiffany was beginnging to move. Fortunately, the people went out and she opens her eyes and whisper to Tiffany. Tiffany opens her eyes and look up. She smile when she see Taeyeon by her side. She tries to open move her hands and feet but they were tied up. 

"Taeyeon...Why are we tied up...and where are we?"

"Ehh...I was knock out when I was trying to find you, then you got knock out too. When I woke up I saw that we were here and didn't know why we were here in the first place." 

"Then who brought us here"?

"I saw who it was...it was Taecyeon and Changsung."

"Why on earth would they bring us here...Oh! I hope they didn't just us and then get away with it...did they?!"

"Stop yelling! Look at your clothes and mine...it's all formal and fit. I'm pretty sure those ert did do anything yet..." She whisper to Tiffany to help her calm down.

"Oh good..."

"Is something on your mind Tiffany?"

"Ummm....Yeah...but it's about who I like...I don't know if you want to here it now because it seems very confusing."

"Whatever makes you happy, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't hurt."

"Well...okay... I like this girl...she's very cute, and great at singing, playful, nice, loving and her personality is just...perfect...I just hope I could tell her this."

"You can...maybe she won't mind if you tell her, I mean it wouldn't hurt to try."

"But I don't know she shy...whenever I came to say hello she tends to walk away...which makes me feel sad..."

"Try again maybe she might not be shy if you guys start as being friends and then you can tell her."

"We are friends...I mean...well not close...or chatty like... I just want her to talk to me.."

"Hmmm...how about you write to her. Saying it might not be comfortable but writing it might not be as bad."

"Not bad, I'll try that. Hey Taeyeon, who do you like?"

"Hmm....Actually I have a crush on someone but she doesn't know it and she is very childish, and when she smiles, it makes my day because of her eye smiles, and she's cute and adorable. I love how she say hi to me every morning, but I never say anything because I was too afraid..."

"Afraid of what?"

"Afraid that she might not like me..."

"You neve know unless you try..."

"I guess, but hey maybe we should try to break out of this warehouse." 

"You're right let's try to break out first."

Taeyeon saw a glass bottle near her and she was sitting on top of the rug, so she wrap the rug on arounf the glass bottle with her feet and bang it soft but enough force to let the bottle break apart. She took a piece of glass with her fingers and cut the robe that was tied around her wrist and around her ankle. She help Tiffany break free, but she accidently drop her IPhone and Tiffany grab it for her and put it in her pocket. The door suddenly opens and Taeyeon saw Yoona's face and Yuri's face looking at them. The four hug each others and the police arrest the Taecyeon and Changsung for kidnapping Taeyeon and Tiffany.

At the dorm Tiffany got out of the Yuri's shower because they still need to move their stuffs over. Tiffany quickly remember that she had Taeyeon's IPhone. She turns it on and tries to unlock the passworkbut nothing was working when she remembers what Taeyeon said about her crush. Tiffany type in her name to see if it she was Taeyeon crush. The IPhone was unlock and Tiffany was shock that the wallpaper was a picture of Taeyeon and her in a heart shape. Tiffany went through the photos and she accidently drop the phone on the carpet when she found her pictures taken when she was going somewhere with her friends. 

Tiffany opens the notes icon and found what Taeyeon had wrote:

 

To Tiffany (my crush):

I really wish one day I can read this out loud to you because I had a crush on you ever since you when here and ever since you dated Nickhun. I know it might be embarrassing but I still wanted you to know that I had a crush on you and never have the courage to actually tell you it. Yes, I'm a stalker for stalking you with Nickhun and your other friends but you never gave me that eye smiles every morning anymore. And I really miss it, and what I regret the most is when you broke up with Nickhun, I wasn't there to comfort you...if I have a time machine and make you give me that eye smile. Tiffany Hwang...YOU ARE MY CRUSH! I really wanted to tell you this when we were kidnapped and stayed in the same room. I really wanted to tell you how much I admired you and how I love you but I couldn't---

Suddenly the door opens and Taeyeon walk in and Tiffany turns around and in shockness she drop Taeyeon's phone. 

 

 

 

SORRY, THAT I HAVEN'T WROTE A CHAPTER IN A WHILE. BUT HERE IS THE 6TH CHAPTER. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. STILL TRYING TO GET MYSELF TOGETHER BECASUE OF WHAT HAPPEN TO SNSD JESSICA JUNG... BUT HOPE YOU ENJOY READING IT AND PLEASE COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT. KAMSAHABMIDA AND ANNYEONG!