Confession

You're The One for me

"Uhhh... Tiffany what are you doing with my phone?"
"Taeyeon!...Uhh no reasons...I was just about to return it to you... hehehe," *Picking up the phone and handing it to Taeyeon.*
"Uhhh...thanks...You didn't happen to look inside it did you? Because everything in there is very important to me and--" Tiffany gave Taeyeon a warm hug and let go, seeing Taeyeon blush like a tomato. Tiffany laugh and whisper in Taeyeon's ear. 
"I didn't look into anything, but your note icon... hehehe"
"So....you saw what I wrote about my crush?"
"Yeah, but I want to say it to your crush, confess it to her and tell her how you really feel. Instead of writing it all down. Say it to her in person she would probably appreciate that more." 

"Uhh..."*Clear throat* "Tiffany...I...I..."*Saying it while looking to the ground and saying it very fast.* "I really really really really like you,  when you first walked into class, it was like you were the angel falling from the sky. I wanted you to be my girlfriend, but when I found out you were Yuri's girlfriend...I didn't want you to be unhappy so I didn't confess. You brought happiness to everyone with your cute eye smiles and the way you help others that are in needs. It...it's....perfect... I always told myself to confess you...but didn't have the courage to, and you might reject---" *Tiffany suddenly hug Taeyeon again and whisper to her.* "Taeyeon...It's okay...if you have the courage to tell me what is on your mind now... then you could say those 3 words to me again in person and see if I refuse or not.." *Let go of Taeyeon and seeing her blush liek a strawberry shortcake.* " Well...are you going to say it or not?"
"Uhh...Tiffany..."

"Hmmm?"
*Closed her eyes tight and continue to facing the ground.* " TIFFANY HWNAG! I LOVE YOU" 

Tiffany pull Taeyeon over for a kiss, when Taeyeon realize that Tiffany was kissing her she quickly pull out... but Tiffany wouldn't let go. The kiss was full of love...Taeyeon gave in and started to hug Tiffany while they were kissing. Yuri came out of the shower and saw the two kissing, she quietly leave the room to go to Yoona's room leaving the two love birds. The two finally let go and Taeyeon and Tiffany both look at each other and smile brightly. Taeyeon Tiffany's face and peck her lips. Tiffany smiles then hug her and tickle her to the ground. The two was having fun till they hear a knock. Taeyeon went to open the door while carrying Tiffany on her back. Taeyeon was surprise to find Yoona and Yuri back, with food, in embarasement she let the other two of her friends in. Yuri speak up.
"SO....You guys are official now? I see how it is--"
"It's not what you think...I...confess but Tiffany still haven't response to my question. And you guys are--"

"Couples? Don't say that...my honey might get mad at you for saying that, right Yoona?"

"Yeah...Taeyeon, what are you saying...Yuri and I are together...Tiffany didn't tell you that?"

"Uhhh...but even if Yuri and Tiffany aren't together doesn't mean she will accept me..."

"HEY!....I'm sitting next to you KIM TAEYEON! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING! I didn't kiss you for any reasons!"

"That mean... you agree to be my girldfriend, Tiffany?!"

"DUH! You pabo!"

In excitement Taeyeon hug Tiffany and the Yoonyul look at them while they feed each other.

"Yeobo, here eat this." Say Yoona smile and then kissing the black pearl on the cheek while she is chewing."

"Are you too going to hug like that forever and not eat this food?" Said Yuri while still have food in ."

"We are helping you, so you guys can get times to feed each other. And if you're finish eating go back...I need some time with my yeobo." Said Taeyeon.

" Bleh, gross but...since we are all friends here and we finish eating, we'll leave you guys alone." While she still have food in , and dragging Yoona with her.

"BUT I'M NOT FINISH EATING!!!!" Said Yoona while picking up a drumsticks with her chopsticks.

"Come on, we wouldn't want to bother them while they are making love."

"YURI! I'm still hungry!"

"Yeobo, you are always hungry, come on I got food in our dorm...I'll feed you"

"But...Yuri...the food is...right in front of me now..." Yuri kiss Yoona and then grab her wrist and walk out the room closing the door behind them." 

"Now we can have some alone time together" Tiffany smiles and then kiss Taeyeon passionately, but slowly and then puts her arm around Taeyeon's neck while Taeyeon holds onto Tiffany's waist. 

 

SORRY GUYS!!!!! I HAVE BEEN VER BUSY LATELY WITH SCHOOL WORK AND SO ON...BUT I HAVE FINISH THIS CHAPTER AND MAYBE I WILL UPDATE WITH ANOTHER ONE SHOT OF A SHIP THAT YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST...AND I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MORE INTERESTING. AND PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME.