I Found You

You're The One for me

The sun was shinning into Yoona's windows as her alarm clock rang rapidly. She took her hand and slam her alarm clock. As she stook up with the bright sun shinning on her, looking at the time her eyes opened widely. Yoona quickly brush her teeth and changed into her clothes to go to school.

Yoona arrive just on time when something caught her eyes while she was walking into her class. Her eyes open widely and stared at what caught it. She quickly walk over to the person that she was starrign at earlier. Yoona fixes her voice and spoke up.

"Hm....Hi....I'm Yoona....n..nice to meet you...."

Yuri turned around and look at the girl.

"Hello, I'm Yuri. Nice to meet you, are you new here?"

Yoona have a shock look because she thought Yuri still remembers her. She answer her question and try to see if she still remembers anything.

"Nice to meet you too, Yuri. Yes, I am new here. But....I have a question to ask you...

Yuri looked at her confuse.

"Ask away my friend."

"Do you....remembers me by any chance? Because I remember I....oh...what the heck...*Sigh* Yuri! It's me, Yoona! I came back. Don't you remember our childhood?"

Yuri quickly recalls what happened in the past. She had a shock face on when she realize who was staying in front of her.

"Is it really you, Yoona?"

"YES! IT'S ME! I CAME BACK!"

Yuri quickly hugged the girl tightly and smile as tears drop formed.

"I thought I can never see you again, where have you been all these years?!"

Yoona explain her past to Yuri, but before they can the teacher went in the classroom.

"Okay class since it's our first day, I have an assignment for you to all do with a partner, so you can know each others and be friends....Okay, Let see who shall I pair them with, Yoona and Yuri, Taeyeon and Tiffany, Amber and Krystal, Sooyoung and Hyoyoung and---"

As the teachers goes on Yoona turn around to Yuri.

"Great, since we're partner, I can tell you after class."

The teachers had finished and continue with his speech.

"You all will be writing a 3 page essay on each others and it better be interesting. It should be about what you do with them too. and your feelings. Put feelings into it, it will if you don't." 

The bell rung and their first class had finish for the day. Yoona walked out the door when she felt someone hand grab onto her. She quickly turned around and look.

"Yoona, come with me, you need to explain yourself why you left for so long."

Yuri held Yoona's hand firmly and she quickly race into her dorm. They sat down onto Yuri's bed and Yoona starts telling Yuri what happened.

"I left without saying goodbye was my fault, but I had to...you see my dad suddenly drag me to the airport when I got home from school one day. He wouldn't tell me what happened until we arrived at Japan."

"So you went to Japan? Why?"

"You see...he got the message saying my mom went on a business trip there and got into a car accident. That night when we arrive at the hospital...my...mom said her last words to my dad and me...then she past away."

"Oooo.....I'm sorry...and I thought you didn't want to see me anymore..."

"No...Why wouldn't I? I cheerish you more than anyone else."

Yoona put her arms around Yuri and hugged her tightly.

"But wait. Yoona then why did you stay at Japan and not come back?"

"My dad didn't want to leave the place, and after 14 years he wanted to leave and bring her bones back here to burried."

Yuri hugged Yoona after Yoona finished the sentence.

"I missed you soooooooooooooooooooooo much! And I'm sorry I couldn't comfort you.... *sad face*"

"So how's life? Did you meet anyone you like *raise eyebrows*"

"Actually.....hmmm......I did, we are meeting here in my dorm, so you come see her."

"Oh...it's okay, I can leave if you want privacy...*look at the ground with disappointment*..."

"No.....I don't think she would mind...*Smile*"

Yuri's door open gently and reveals Tiffany, Tiffany walks in and gave the 2 girls her eyesmiles. Yuri grab Tiffany arm and put her head on her shouders.

"Yoona, meet Tiffany, my girlfriend. *Smile*"