Chapter 7

My Kpop Dream Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I got to the hospital, my parents and some of my relatives on my mother's side were waiting outside of Grandfather's room.

“Umma, why didn’t you tell me Grandfather was sick,” I asked.

“I didn’t want to worry you since you have so much important things to worry about as it is,” she said. So, she told me to go in since Grandfather is waiting for me. When I got into Grandfather's room, he sat up after reading the newspaper.

"Eun Sun-ah, have you picked a husband yet?" I stood there quietly as I haven't chosen one yet.

"I see, I don't have much time left."

"Hal-abeoji, you can't say that." He chuckled.

"Before the time is right for me to go, I want you to hold your wedding ceremony with the one of the candidates I picked for you."

"Isn’t it too early for me to get married? I’m still a high school student. At least wait till after college?" 

"I don’t know if I can wait that long,” he answered. So, we talked for awhile till we came to an agreement.

“So, you will marry one of them in one month in a small ceremony and keep it a secret you are both married then when you’re old enough you will have a big ceremony.”

“But I will notify all of them of my decision before the wedding,” I said. He nodded in agreement. I left the room and informed my parents about the arrangement I set up with Grandfather.

“I can’t believe him marrying off my daughter so soon just because he wants to see...” My mom bumped his side.

“Nevermind let’s go home so you can rest after that accident you had.” I nodded and wondered what my dad was going to say.

 

A few weeks later…

 

I woke up, got ready, and went to school. The week before, my parents had movers move my stuff into the dorm where PAINTZ lived. This week, I finally got my room all settled and I rested up because I didn’t want to open a stitched up wound. As for practices with PAINTZ, I went to sit at most of the practices that week movers moved my stuff into the dorm. 

As I was walking to school, I saw my Grandfather’s three husband candidates for me (Chunji, L.Jjoe, and Minhyuk oppa) plus N oppa, I walked up slowly behind them.

“BOO!!!” I yelled and they jumped.

“Yah, Kim Eun Sun! Wae are you being like this? Jinja,” N asked.

“Sorry, guys. But it’s been a while.”

“You need to take it easy. Isn’t it a little early to come back to school, I mean that accident was a few weeks ago. Shouldn’t you take another week or so?” Chunji asked.

“Ya... I’m fine. Besides, I’m bored at the dorm. I love sitting and watching at practices but I miss having fun with you guys. You guys have been visiting less since your schedules are aparently busy.”

“Congrats

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter