Chapter 2

My Kpop Dream Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When we got back to the classroom, the teacher gave out worksheets for us to work on while she prepared our homework to be due next week. When she gave us the homework, she explained what we had to do and ended class with the class president saying 'attention' then bow as the teacher left the room. I packed up my backpack so I could meet unnie by her car.

“Eun Sun-ah, need a ride home?” Chunji asked from his car’s window.

“Aniyo, I have a ride but thanks for the offer.” I bowed and left. I got to unnie's car, unnie was already there, and we left. We got to my house gate door and unnie left. As I walked towards the house a van pulled up across the street. Minhyuk stepped out of the van and saw me. BtoB was already inside the dorm when he got out of the van.

“Oh! Annyeong!” I waved and walked over.

“Wow, you live in this neighborhood too?” He nodded.

“Yeh... I live with BtoB in this apartment complex.” I looked over to see two more vans appeared on both sides of the street across from each other. It was Teen Top and VIXX.

“Oh yeah, Teen Top sunbaenim lives in the complex next to your house and VIXX chingudu is right across from Teen Top sunbaenim.” Then Chunji, L. Joe, and N came over after their members went inside.

“Annyeong!” They all said. I was speechless.

“It's getting late so see you guys tomorrow.”

“Wait, we should give you a welcome party. Let us come in and have dinner.” N said.

“Ah... I don't know I mean my parents aren't even home yet.” But they dragged me into my house.

“Ok, you guys sit, I'll cook something good,” I said. They all said 'ok'. I cooked rice, prepared side dishes, spicy pork Bulgogi, and other Korean main meal delicacies too.

“Alright guys, come and get it.” I got 5 bowls and utensils and placed them on the table. Everyone scooped how much rice they wanted. As we were eating my parents came home.

“Ah, Annyeongasaeyo Mr. & Mrs. Kim sorry to barge into your house like this.” Minhyuk said and the others said their greeting and bowing to my parents. My parents looked confused and nodded.

“Sorry mom, dad, I invited them over and we are going to hang out in the living room,” I said as I bowed, cleaned up the table, and lead them to the living room. I also left some leftovers for my parents.

“It’s ok, me and your father thinks its fine. We like that you made friends,” My mother said. They went into the other room to eat dinner. While we were in the living room, we started to have a conversation.

“Sorry we barged in without asking your parents. It’s was Hakyeon’s idea!” Minhyuk said. N baby punched him. Then started to talk about other stuff and they kept saying sorry for barging into the house.

“It's okay, guys. I needed company while I waited for them to come home. It would be lonely here. So don’t feel sorry, ok?”

“Ah, I see, ok... Last one in Eun Sun's room is a rotten egg,” Minhyuk said and my eyes widened.

“Mwo?! Wait, don't you guys dare!” I never felt like this in a while. Having fun and hanging out with friends. We all acted like we have been friends for a long time. I heard running in the halls so they were probably still finding my room. After a few minutes, I got to my room and they just stood there.

“Wow... This is what a girl's bedroom looks like.” N said.

“Yeah, I still need to hook my desktop computer and sort out a few things.” They looked around for a bit and chatted. Then N looked out the window and saw it was getting dark.

“We should head back before our manager hyungs get worried.”

“Yeah, I'll show you guys out.” We walk out of my room down to the front door.

“See ya, Eun Sun-ah!” Minhyuk said. The other waved good bye and I went up to my room. After lying on my bed for a few minutes, my parents came in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter