Chapter 9

My Kpop Dream Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


When I got home after dropping off the boys, I went up to my room I shared with ___________. I don’t know if talked about the dorm I live in with PAINTZ, but our dorm, as you can tell, can fit all the members and the managers live next door for privacy reasons. As for my room I share, it has two of everything; beds, desks, chairs, drawers, etc. But on my side of the room, I have something that __________ doesn’t have on her side of the room. It is an art set which has an easel, mini drawers for supplies, and drawing desk. I started to sit at my drawing desk and started to doodle out random things that pop into my head. When I was finished, I realized it was really, really late so I turned off the lights as my roommate was already passed out and climbed into bed.
The next day, PAINTZ and I got up early to go practice. It is only a couple months till debut so we practiced hard. After practice, the other members had other schedules with the company to do so I went to a nearby cafe to grab a bite to eat. When I got there, I ordered a grande ice caramel macchiato and a smoked salmon bagel sandwich. I finished ordering and went to sit down with one of the buzzers to know when my order will be done. As I waited, I noticed a camera crew coming into the cafe. I wondered what TV show was filming and I realized what TV show just by the cast that came in. It was _______________ (whatever you favorite show is in Korea). But then one of the crew members came up to me when the cameras were off.
"What is your name?"
"Kim Eun Sun."
"Would you be able to film with us just for a moment?" I thought about it and knew I couldn't be revealed because I'll be debuting soon.
"Sorry, but I'm a trainee under ________ Entertainment and I am debuting soon and the CEO doesn't want to reveal any details about me yet. Sorry," I answered.
"Oh, that's alright. I don't want either of us to get in trouble with your CEO. But anyway, have a nice day! Look forward to your debut." He bowed and they started filming. My buzzer buzzed and lighted up and I went up to pick up my order.
"Do you have a bag?" I asked as I wanted it to go. She nodded and put my order into the bag and handed it to me.
"Thank you, have a nice day." I bowed and thanked her. As I walked out, I laughed. In front of me was Minhyuk oppa, N oppa, Chunji, and L.Joe in disguise. I walked towards them.=
"Why are you guys here? Did you guys follow me?" They were startled that I knew it was them.
"I don't know you, I'm just taking a nice walk," ____________ said in a stuttering voice. 
"Ok, but I'm going home now, goodbye." I walked all the way back to the dorm. I looked back a couple times on the way back how they were trying to stay out of my view.
"What's wrong with you guys?"
"Ok, you knew right when you walked out of the cafe we were following you. But we were worried. It hasn't been a month yet and you're working yourself out. It's not good for your stitches." 
"It's okay, my parents asked the doctor to come by once in a while to see about my stitches," I said.
"But..."
"I'll be fine. The stitches are still intact. As long as I don't do too much stretching, I'll heal nice and fast. Plus, I have scar cream after I get my stitches off so it won't leave scars before the opening and debut. I'm hungry so I'll go eat this nice delicious lunch inside. You guys coming? I'll make you guys something." Their stomachs growled and they nodded.
When we got in the members were still at their schedules. So I put my meal down and started to make ______________ (any Korean meal you like). When I was finished, I laid it out nicely onto 4 plates. Then I laid my meal on another plate.
"Here let me help you get them to the table," _____________ said.
"Thanks," I said. We sat down and started to eat.
"I'll enjoy this food deliciously," ___________ said. They others said the same, so did I. As we ate, ____________ noticed something on my mind. After we finished eating, N had a schedule with all s so he had to leave. I started to think about my decision about these three; Minhyuk oppa, Chunji, and L.Joe. I know I told them but I don't know how they really feel about this.
"Um... I... don't know how I should do this but here it goes. So remember when I told you guys about me getting married to one of you guys?" They dropped their already finished cups of water and were flustered.
"Why bring that up now? Is there something on your mind about it?" ________ asked and I nodded.
"My grandfather visited me at the hospital telling me he doesn't have much time left so he told me to choose soon and that we'll have the ceremony soon." 
"The trouble you have is choosing one of us, right?" _________ said.
"Yeah, I don't like being pressured to choose but I'll have to choose ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter