Chapter 1

My Kpop Dream Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Link here to see my LA House (it's not LA but it's my story so this house is in LA)

A week ago...

My parents told me we are moving to Seoul but still keep our house as a summer house in LA. My mom was originally from Seoul so it was good for her to go back. Plus that’s where my parents first met and had me. Then we moved to LA after I turned 5. My father is half Korean and half English. He speaks fluent Korean as well as English. The reason we are moving was because my father got a great job offer at one of the best hotels in Korea and my mother wanted her firm to go international. She already bought an empty building near the house we are going to live in Korea and renovating it (that’s why she and dad been so busy this week).

A week after, present day...

When we moved into our new house in Seoul, my parents enrolled me into Seoul Arts High School. It was one of the best schools in Seoul. My parents ordered, ahead of time, the school uniform I have to wear to my new school. I never wore a uniform to school in forever (since kindergarten).

Link here to see school (link for school uniform is the same as this one)

By the way, my name is Kim Eun Sun and I’m starting my second year (sophomore) here in Korea. When I finished unpacking all my stuff into my room of my new house, I decided to explore the neighborhood. It has been too long since I came to Korea; the last time was when I was __.

As I was exploring, I bumped into someone.

“Chusomida,” I said as I bowed. The person was none other than my cousin, __________.

“Eun Sun-ah is that you? Wow you've changed,” she said.

“Oh ___________-unnie, you haven't changed either.” We talked as we walked. She showed me around to all the important and cool places.

“So are you just staying for a few weeks or what?”

“No I'm staying for good. My dad got a job offer here and he took it.” She squealed.

“Really?? Yay! I can't wait to see uncle and auntie.” _________-unnie is the daughter of my mom's older sister. We talked for some more till mom called me to come back.

“I got to go unnie but I'll see you later,” I said. ________- unnie waved as I walked home. I used my phone's GPS to get home. Dad texted me the address of our house just in case I get lost. When I got home, mom made Korean style dinner. As I finished my dinner, I went up to my room to do some research on my school. Then I looked at pictures of the school's exterior and interior. It got really late as I looked at my digital clock. So I changed into my PJs and slipped into bed.

Link to see my bedroom (Imagine KPOP posters and merchandise in the room and yellow, green, and blue color

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter