Chapter 3

My Kpop Dream Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, I did my usual routine before I headed to school. Classes today, all we learned was almost the same thing we learned just yesterday but more detail. But lunch came, it had the best food in the world, spicy rice cakes and they also had bibimbap too. When school ended, I saw my car already in front of the school gate. But I remembered I parked in a parking space in the parking lot, I looked confused.

“We are taking you to _________ Entertainment ourselves. Sorry, I took your keys out of your purse when you weren’t looking,” Chunji said. They walked out from behind me and took me to my car and Minhyuk drove me and the others to _________ Entertainment. When I got there, the staff gave me a tour of the building. The guys were with me so it wasn't awkward for me. But then they had to leave. They took my car home. So the staff took me to the practice room where few other girls were waiting.

“Girls, it'll just be another minute,” the staff said. So we started a conversation.

“My name is Eun Sun, what's yours?” I said.

“I'm ___________, nice to meet you.”

“What up everybody my name is ____________.”

“Annyeongsaeyo, I'm ___________, nice to meet you.”

“My name is ____________, annyeong.”

“________________________”

“________________________”

Then the CEO came in as we were introducing ourselves.

“Hello, all you are wondering why all of you are here together?”
    We nodded.

“You guys are now trainees as a group.”

“What is our group name?” ________ said.

“That is up to you guys. Now next to me is your manager. So ask him any questions he'll be able to answer them or come find me if you like.”

The CEO left and the manager introduced himself. So as he stood there, we decided to come up with a group name. As we were coming up with names we started to bond like sisters. Then after hours, we came up with a group name. PAINTZ is our group name. Then we thought how other groups had unique greetings. So we wanted to make one. After more hours we came up with a greeting. ‘Color your world with PAINTZ’ is our greeting. It was getting late, as it was a school night. So we all said goodbye and I headed home. The manager took all of us home. He also told us that he will arrange a meeting with the CEO to tell him about the group name and greeting.

When I got home, ___________ was waiting at the gate of my house. I walked up to him.

“Annyeong, Eun Sun-ah,” he said.

“What are you doing here, ____________?” I asked.

“Just making sure you're home safe. Here are your keys back.”

“Really? Gomowo.” I took the keys from his hands. As I was walking towards the gate of my house, he whispered something to himself which I could hear well but pretended to not hear but he said:

“I hope you can remember where we first met years ago...”

I went inside and into my room. I thought to myself, “Did I really know him from when I lived in LA? Was that why he looked surprised to see me on the first day of school?” But I needed to rest after a long day.

The next day, I got up for school doing the same routine I do every day. When I got outside to my car, __________ was waiting outside for me. I waved.

“I guess you missed your ‘ride’ this morning and, I, so happen to have a car. Is that what you were thinking?”

“Wow… how can you be so smart?” He said sarcastically. He got in the passenger seat next to the driver’s seat and gave me the keys. So I sat in the seat and started the car. When we got to school, the others were waiting at the gate.

“So how was your first day as a trainee, Eun Sun-ah?” __________ asked.

“It went pretty well.” We all talked for a while about my groups’ name and stuff on our way to class. When we got to class, the teacher had an urgent meeting to go to so she told us to do a study session while she was gone. So I took this opportunity to go to the bathroom. I came back and read all the notes I took for the class. Then the teacher came back after an hour and dismissed everyone except me, Chunji, Minhyuk, N, and L. Joe.

“So I got a call from SBS and they want to do a special for the debut of Eun Sun’s group with you guys, Eun Sun-ah, and 3 other members of Eun Sun’s group doing a song together.”

“Jjinja saesangnim? Do the other members know about this?” I asked and she smiled.

“Yeh. They know and you guys start practicing right now at the _________ studio. So get going!” We bowed in gratitude and left to go to my car so I can drive all of us to _________ studio. When we got there, the other members doing the song were already there. So the choreographer showed us the moves of the song we were going to perform. After hours of getting the moves right, we decided to take a break. I went to get a snack at the sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter