Chapter 10

My Kpop Dream Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later…

 

The last few days, I went to my schedules with the cameras and I didn’t see _________ at any of them. I felt relieved because I didn’t know how to look at him after he confessed to me. At least these few days got me busy because I had to learn the dance routine by heart of the special I have to do with a few of my members and the guys; N, Minhyuk, Chunji and L. Joe. But we stayed at the dance studio for long hours these past few days. I feel bad for N, Minhyuk, Chunji, and L. Joe for staying up late even with their busy schedules. But the thought struck me.

 

After what happened a few days ago, I had so much to think about. I don’t want to break anyone’s feelings. But should I choose ____________? The one who confessed? One of the other guys? I don’t want to hurt anyone if they have feelings for me. (I do not know that the others gave up after knowing ___________ has a crush on me) But anyway, I got out of bed and _______ was making breakfast.

 

“Hey Eun Sun ah can you get the table ready? All of our schedules are later on today so we can all have breakfast together.”

 

“Ok, unnie,” I said. I grabbed the plates and utensils and placed them on the table. Then everyone else started to come out of their rooms. ____________ unnie finished making breakfast; eggs, waffles, bacon, ham, and pancakes. We all sat down and ate the food. It was an hour before noon and we all finished eating and cleaned up the table. Then we all took turns to shower and then we all got ready for our schedules for the day. Each manager took us to our schedules for the day. ________ manager took me to the first schedule of the day. We drove to ________ Entertainment’s recording studio. I was the first to record for the special for SBS for our debut. I don’t know why the teacher had to come tell us but I heard she has connections to the entertainment world or SBS told _________ Entertainment’s CEO then called the teacher to tell us since we were at school and couldn’t take phone calls during school. It could be one or the other but anyway, I get there and the audio engineer was already prepping to go. So, I did my greeting and bowed to him then went into the recording studio. The reason we didn’t record first was because I’m new and needed more time to practice the dance since I was not strong in dancing which got postponed due to my ‘accident’. So I practiced after I healed on the dance where I left off before the accident (which I didn’t mention before). So now that I got the dance down, this took the last few days because it’s close to debut date so short on time so I had to stay late every day with the dance instructor. Also, N, Minhyuk, Chunji and L. Joe stayed too. Plus, I had to practice with PAINTZ for our debut stage as well as the special.

 

Now, it’s time to record which I was practicing the song every day during my free time and when I was in the hospital during non-visiting hours. So I put on headphones and started to sing into the mic. After about an hour, the audio engineer told me to take a 5 minute break while he listened to what he recorded of me. So I went out to get a bottle of water. Then I see _________, ____________ and ___________, my members.


“How’s the recording?” ____________ said.
 

“Good, I don’t know if I’m finished yet but he said he wanted to listen to see if it’s good and if I need to do it again,” I said.

 

“Okay, no rush. We are going to be here for a while anyway. Me and ___________ got another schedule in this building.”


“Okay, I think I’m going to the dance studio again to practice the special’s dance routine,” I said.

 

“Okay, if you’re not, text ____________ leader where you’re going. She worries about you, you know,” __________ said.

 

“Okay, I will,” I said. When the audio engineer came out and told to record the last verse again. So I went in and sang the last verse. Then I waited for him to see if I need to do it again or not. When he showed a thumb up through t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter