Chapter 4

My Kpop Dream Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, I got up, showered, put on some sweat pants and a t-shirt, and grabbed my backpack I packed the night before. Then I got into my car and started the engine to drive to __________ studio. As I was about to leave the driveway, Chunji came into the car.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I was supposed to wake up earlier but I overslept so could you give me a ride? Please?”

“It’s only 6am right now, how could you be oversleeping?”

“I wanted to practice before your group could.” I nodded in understanding.

“Ok,” I said. I drove and 10 minutes later, we got to the studio. I parked and we both went in. When we got in both groups were in the practice room.

“What’s going on?” I asked as I bowed to the members of Teen Top as a sign of respect.

“Oh, Eun Sun unnie, Teen Top wanted to practice too,” _________ said and I nodded. So we all started to take turns on practice so it was PAINTZ’s turn then Teen Top. After hours of practicing with 5 minute breaks in between hours, we all called it a day. PAINTZ and I bowed to Teen Top and thanked them. The members and I went to the bathroom to rinse off the sweat. When we got out, my parents were right in front of me.

“Umma, appa, why are you here?”

“There is someone else you have to meet and he’s been wanting to meet you.” Then a man came out from behind them that looked like my father.

“Who is he? Appa’s chingu?” They looked at me like they were about to cry.

“Ani, I’m your brother, Kim _______oppa ah.”

“Mwo? Umma explain please I don’t understand.”

“He left home when you were born but not because of you understand that.”

“But why tell me now? Why does he show up now? HUH?!”

“Eun Sun ah, calm down, he didn’t want this to happen but he had a heart condition that left him in the hospital for a long time so when you were born he went into a coma so we didn’t let you visit him because we didn’t want you to see him like that and tell you lies. So when the hospital called we told him everything.” I couldn’t believe it.

“So now he’s okay now?”

“Yes, but he has to go to the hospital frequently for checkups.” I walked up to him.

“O--O-oppa, annyeong,” I said when I bowed. He hugged me.

“I really wanted to meet you when you were born and see how cute you were.” He let me go to take a good look at me.

“Wow, you’re already 16 years old, I feel so old.”

“How old are you, oppa?”

“20 years old.”

“Were you always in Korea, oppa? This whole time?”

“Yeah, I guess I woke up because there was something I needed to do.”

“What is that, oppa?”

“To see my little sister for the first time and live with you and umma and appa together now.” I cried and hugged him.

“Oppa… waha.” I always wanted an older sibling and always thought I’ll always be an only child. Now I was the happiest girl in the world. Then I forgot my members were there and Minhyuk, L. Joe, Chunji, and N were just entering the studio. I introduced my members to my brother. Then I told the guys about my brother and were happy for me. My parents had to take my brother back for his own safety in case his condition might worsen again.

“So why are you guys (Minhyuk & N) here too?” I asked.

“Well, you know we still have to practice for the opening for you group’s debut stage that’s in a few months and we need all the practice we can get,” Minhyuk said and N nodded. I nodded. So me, _______, and ________ said bye to the other members who were heading back to the dorm to rest. So we plus BtoB’s Minhyuk, VIXX’s N, and Teen Top’s L. Joe & Chunji went into the practice room. As we practiced, my grandfather came in.

“Eun Sun ah, I heard you met your brother.” I told the other to wait just a moment.

“Yeah, halobeolgi, why are you here? Umma and Appa left with oppa already.”

“No, I wanted to see you with your 3 soon-to-be-husband choices.” I gave him a surprised face look.

“Wait, choices?? So I have to choose who I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter