Chapter 5

My Kpop Dream Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So we walked back to class, I sat back at my seat and the teacher explained to the class how my brother will only sit through all classes. I felt glares from the girls in the class. When class ended, I walked to the cafeteria till a girl, the same one that always comes up to me, came up to me.

"So you stole my oppas and now I'll steal your oppa," she said. I stood up and glared at her.

"I dare you to, besides he wouldn’t go for someone like you and I didn't steal your oppas." 

"Yes, you did, they all crawl to you and hang out with you because you seduced them."

"They didn't crawl to me. They wanted to be friends with me, that's why we hang out. They hang out with me because they want to, not because of what you think I do, ‘seducing them’ which I don’t do that. You don’t know me so you can’t just say things that aren’t true."

"Why would they be friends with you? You're not pretty at all, why would they hang out with a plain girl?" She had nothing to say about what ‘she doesn’t know me so she can’t say things that aren’t true.’

"They are friends with me because I don't act like their crazy fans. I'm not plain I'm just a normal girl with a normal life. So if you’ll excuse me I need to eat." As I tried to walk to go eat, she steps in front of me again.

"I'm prettier than you but they never look at me. Why does everything good happen to you and you just transferred just this month? I've been here for 3 years and all I got is my looks and popularity. All you have is your smarts. All the guys at school love me except my oppas. But they love you more than me. Why?? I want things back to the way it was before you came here." I sighed and just kept walking to go to the cafeteria to eat. I heard running in the direction I was going. The same girl was running and came in front of me.

"You need to... DIE!!!" She grabbed my neck and I put my hands on hers. Some girl I don't even know her name tries to kill me because of some guys I hang out with. I tried to get her hands off my neck and felt like I was going to pass out. Her nails were plunging into my skin and felt like blood was leaking from my neck. Then she takes out scissors and stabs it into my chest and arms multiple times. I tried to defend myself from her scissors. The hall was quiet and no one was around. Then the bell rings for students to go back to class. Then some teachers and students saw what was happening and tried to get her off me when she pushed me to the ground and eventually stabbing me again. I finally passed out and the last thing I saw was a guy kneeling next to me and a pool of blood.

When I came back to my senses, I was laying on a hospital bed with an oxygen mask and bandages around my neck, arms, and chest. Also had bandages no my hands. I couldn’t speak and Chunji, N, Minhyuk, and L. Joe were sitting next to me. My parents came into the room too along with my brother.

“Eun Sun ah, are you okay? Can you speak?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter