Welcome to SM

Borderlines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 - Welcome to SM

———————————————————

 

 

 

It was your 6th time on an airplane. You often tag along with your parents on their business trips and the adults would often compliment you, just for money, just for a good impression like what can you do. Sure your parents would come home around 2 to 5 times for a few days from their business trips and would ask you about your education and health, not regarding anything else. But Haera was always there for you, through both happy and difficult times. 

 

You sighed as you board the business class part of the airplane. When you walked in, the air conditioner was on and you shivered. You skimmed through the seats and found a seat that looks comfortable in the middle. Nor did you realized that someone small was sitting there. 

You put your small luggages in the big box above your seat and you realized a little boy was sitting in the window seat. Where was his parents? 

You kneel down and slip into the seat next to him.

 

"Ah miss sorry. He's my son but I needed to watch over my younger daughter. Sorry for the bother." A woman who looked like in her late 20s and early 30s. 

 

"N-no, I'm fine with that. He's cute by the way ." You smiled.

 

"Gomawo." And you nodded as she  focus her attention on her younger daughter. 

 

 

You smiled at the little boy and fixed his blanket. You got your cardigan from the small luggage and got a blanket to wrap it around your body to keep you warm. And you fell asleep. 

 

 

Hours went past and the plane finally arrived in Seoul. 

 

*PASSENGERS PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT. WE ARE CURRENTLY GOING ON INCHEON AIRPORT'S LOW GROUND. THANK YOU FOR RIDING ON ASIAN PACIFICS. . . . ."

 

 

You yawned and looked around your surroundings, half awake and half asleep. Your vision became more clear and realized that people were fastening their seatbelts and taking down their small luggages. 

 

Then you find a pair of eyes staring at you. You shifted your head to the left and saw a cute little boy staring at you. 

 

"Hi?" You said awkwardly. 

 

He blinked innocently and suddenly smiled. You were confused.

 

"Unnie is very pretty!" He squealed. 

 

"Gomawo. You're so cute." He grinned widely as you pat his head.

 

"I'm Jes. You?" You smiled at him.

 

"Yongnu." He reached for your neck. 

 

"Such a cute name." As you held him in your arms.

 

"He seems to like you very much." The lady (his mom) said and you smiled 

 

You giggled when he lay comfortably in your arms.

 

*PASSENGERS WE HAVE ARRIVED AT SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR RIDING WITH ASIAN PACIFICS. ENJOY YOUR STAY AT SOUTH KOREA. PLEASE EXIT THE FRONT DOOR TO THE PLATFORM PROCEEDINGLY." 

 

 

"Bye bye Yongnu." You carefully hand him over to his mom.

 

"Bai Bai unnie." He pouted. 

 

"We might see each other again someday." I ruffled his hair and got my small luggages down. He motioned me to kneel down and when I did, he peak a kiss on my cheek. 

 

"I kissed pretty unnie hehe." He giggled and you guys said your goodbyes before you left first. 

 

You gather all my luggages from the rotating machine and You looked around for my name written on a paper or something since SM called you to notify the details and highlights. You took a glimpse of your name and walks toward the girl that held a sign that read your name. You walked up to her and she didn't seem to know your appearance so you tap on her shoulder and she ignored you. She somehow pissed you off so you grabbed the sign.

 

"Um hi. I'm Jes, the person that you're looking for." You pointed to the sign she was holding, half glaring. 

 

"You are Yua? That's your Korean name ne?" She was shocked for somewhat reason.

 

"Yeah. May I ask what's so surprising?" You frown.

 

"Oh a-ani.. It's just that you're really young. I thought that you would be older than me. And I thought you were some passerby who might fish information of SM out of me since I'm an employee." Her face turned red, in embarrassment.

 

In your mind, you literally scoffed and thought that she was ignorant but you maintained a fake smile face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter