New Life

Borderlines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 - New Life

 

—————————————————

 

You put the documents and your visa in a sealed envelope in your purse. You were holding your monthly schedule. For this week, you had to monitor SNSD, f(x), EXO, and Shinee. Mr.Lee requested you to live in EXO's dorm with your own room and you didn't reject because you were unfamiliar with the streets of Seoul. You sighed when he also asked you to be their temporarily manager. Since EXO is extremely popular these days, too many people wants to be their manager.

 

The hired driver drove you to the apartment and you asked him to put the luggage in EXO's dorm in floor 12 where they resided.

Meanwhile you unlocked the car door and hopped out as you entered the bubble tea shop called "Coco's". You planned to buy one order of regular bubble tea for yourself. 

 

"2750 won please." As the waiter gave you a flirtatious wink as you just scoffed and gave him the exact amount, grabbing the bubble tea and walked out without looking at the waiter once. 

 

You arrived at the apartment that was next to the shop and you showed the guards your VIP card given earlier. He nodded as you bowed and head off to the elevator. You reached for the button as you made skin contact with a taller guy, who was pressing the button too. 

 

"Sorry." You bowed as the elevator door open and both of you went in.

 

"Ani.. Im sorry too." As he chuckled.

 

 

It was awkward for you two as the elevator reached the 5th floor. 7 more floors left. 

 

Suddenly the guy pulled his hand out of his pockets. 

 

"I'm Minho. You?" 

 

"I'm Yua." You smiled as you quickly skim through the paper of every idol in SM. "Ah you must be from Shinee. I'm your coordi-dongsaeng for this period of time."

 

"Awh. My coordi dongsaeng is so young yet pretty." He laughed. 

 

You blushed slightly and laughed too. 

 

"Gomawo.. You're pretty young yourself." 

 

"Oh no I'm turning older each year." He chuckled.

 

*BING*

 

"Well I'll see you sometime soon sunbae." As you bowed and waved at him. You stepped out of the elevator as he ruffled your hair and waved goodbye. 

 

"Have fun with EXO!" He smiled .

 

 

"Right.." You mumbled and waved back. 

 

 

You knocked on the door.

 

 

No reply.

 

 

You knocked again, and the door slightly creaked open. 

 

 

"Didn't Mr.Lee said that EXO is home today? Or was I wrong?" You mumbled after tip toeing in. 

 

"Nope we are home." A male voice said. 

 

You spun around and saw a tall male, with blond hair, features of a Canadian. Outfit on point. 

 

"Nice to meet you..." You forgot his name, even though you went through the directory of the SM IDOLS. 

 

"Wu YiFan. Also known as Kris." He gave you a half smirk-smile and held his hand out.

 

"Right.." As you shook it and removed it. You two were near the piles of shoe cases.

 

"Come in?" He chuckled. 

 

"It's so awkward.. Where's the others?" As you two walked into the living room, while the rest of EXO were hiding in all places. 

 

"Dunno they are crazy. You wanna look around?" He offered. 

 

 

You laughed when Kris said that they were crazy. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter