Chapter 6 - A Day with SHINee

Borderlines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 - A Day With SHINee 

 

 

_____________________________

 

 

 

The alarm rang for the first time and you groaned. Your vision was a bit blurry so you rubbed your eyes. It was 6:30 AM. You only have 6 hours of sleep since EXO practiced at the rooms until 12:30 AM. 

Your phone rang and you pressed the electronic to your ear.

 

 

"Hello?" You asked.

 

 

"SHINee? Ne ne okay. I'll be right down there in 30 minutes." You ended the call and sighed. 

 

 

SHINee's manager called absent today because he was celebrating his wife's birthday and the CEO agreed, leaving me the opportunity to take care of SHINee for today since EXO don't have any schedules today. 

 

 

You got up from your bed and ruffled your hair. You walked outside of your room and quietly tiptoe to the bathroom before locking the door. 

 

 

You took a quick shower and wore your newly picked outfit from Aero. 

You were wearing a floral crop top from Aero and shorts, with a long cardigan to finish your outfit. Your bracelets shook since it was jiggly. You smiled before brushing your teeth and applying face wash. Finally, you combed your brown hair and tied it up to a bun with a red bow. 

 

 

You heard a voice next to the bathroom and heard that it was Sehun having nightmares. 

 

 

"M-Mirae... Mirae.." He mumbled before jumping upon in surprise. Who's Mirae? 

 

He saw you at the door and gave you a questioning look. You shrugged and went to your room, spraying a bit of Pink's non scented perfume and grabbed your bag. You went to your desk and saw that it was 6:45 AM. You quickly wrote a note. 

 

 

 

'Good morning oppas. Sorry but I have to be SHINee's manager only for today so please take good care of yourselves. I'll be back around 7:00 PM okay? Buy your own breakfast and lunch. Eat dinner without me since I'll be back late :) Kris and Suho I'm counting on you to take care of the other oppas okay? See you guys later :) Buh baii ~ Yua ❤️ ~' 

 

 

You cringed at the word "oppas" but they kept on bugging you to call them Oppa so you finally gave up.But you smiled in relief of the notice and step out of your room.

 

 

"Holy s-!" You covered your mouth. 

 

 

"Scared you huh?" The elder grinned.

 

 

"No duh." You went past him and grabbed a Vitamin drink and put the keys in your Coach handbag.

 

 

"Where are you going?" He grabbed your wrist tightly.

 

 

"Aigoo Sehun you grab people's wrists too hard." You stick the note on his front shirt. 

 

 

"Mianhe.." He gave you a hurt look but you smiled and gave him a pat. This must have to do something with the girl named Mirae huh? 

 

 

"I'll be back soon. Bye!" You waved and put on your flats before closing the door. 

 

 

"You better be back.. Since she left and never came back for me." Sehun sighed before reading the note and went back to sleep. 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

"Ello !" You smiled brightly waving at Key at the door.

 

"Yuuuaaaa!" He reached for a bear hug and your blushed when you two made skin contact. 

 

"Move move I need a hug from her too." Jonghyun grinned before shoving Key out and you entered the dorm, it was very bright. 

 

"Annyeongggggg Yuaaa!" Onew walked out of his room, shirtless. You blushed and quickly look the other direction.

 

 

You were surprised by a backhug and turned around, seeing Taemin smiling widely. 

 

 

"Kyeopta." You grinned while patting his head.

 

 

"Awee.." Minho stepped in and smirked. 

 

 

"Wut wut... WUT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter