5-The Awkward Dorm

Borderlines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 - The Awkward Dorm •

 

_________________________________♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪___

 

 

You looked at the ceiling thinking. You thought to yourself if you should get into the KPop fandom or not. You weren't sure whether or not because KPop changed Haera a lot, it made her cheerier and happier and you were glad that KPop had such an effect on her. 

But you were afraid of change, just like how your parents change, you didn't want to change. However you were risking to open a new path in your life. 

 

 

You searched up EXO on YouTube on your Apple laptop and a lot of results appear. You clicked on History because it seemed catchy. 

 

You stared at the screen and not knowing that a smile formed on your lips. You can see why EXO had made Haera change. Their songs were good, wait no scratch that. The songs were addictive and great. 

 

 

"You're watching our music video? How was it?" A figure stand against the door. 

 

"Mhm it was more than what I expected. I'm impressed. But your bob hair cut in History is so.not. fashionable." You paused in each word in the last bits of your comment. 

 

"Tch our hairdresser was that bad." He snickered. 

 

"You can't blame it on the hairdresser. I have to admit, it suited the song." You skimmed through the suggestions and a music video caught your eye. It was Infinite's "Request". 

 

 

You found yourself humming to the tune and you were interrupted, again. 

 

 

"Which one did you like better?" He spoke once again. 

 

"Dunno. Infinite is pretty good too. I like the dance and their vocals." You shrugged your shoulders. 

 

 

Sehun walked into your room and had to admit that your room was unique. 

 

 

"Tell me." He stared at you intensely. 

 

"Wae?" You were started to get annoyed.

 

 

He pouted and nearly shoved you off your bed and he got into your bed, laying comfortably against the back. 

 

"Yah what are you doing? Get off I don't want your smell in my bed." You tried to push him off. 

 

"I don't smell! I smell fabulous see?" He unexpectedly grabbed your shoulders and pulled you into an embrace and before you even knew it, his unique and sweet smell got into you. You blushed slightly. 

 

 

"Yuaaa!" Chanyeol bust in at the wrong time but covered his face. "Oops did I interrupt something?" 

 

"Yes you did." Sehun smirked.

 

"NO. NO. This is a misunderstanding Chanyeol-ssi." You whined and pushed him off the bed. 

 

"Uh huh.." Chanyeol slowly nodded before sprinting out. "HYUNGS!" 

 

"Now what you have done." You sighed. 

 

"Blah not my fault." He stuck his tongue out and you threw your Domo at him.

 

"GET OUT." You pointed to the door. 

 

 

He ignored you and sat on the comfy chair with his phone out. You gave up after your energy was almost drained out. You dart glares at him but he just completely ignored you. 

 

 

 

"You better not do anything!" You went to the restroom after eyeing him for not any suspicious activity. He ignored you like always and  smirked as the bathroom's door clicked close. 

 

Sehun eyed the computer as a notification shown and made a beeping sound. He got closer and sat on your bed.

 

—》Oovoo ; Your friend xMesCHPx 

is calling you. Accept call or decline?《—

 

 

"Who the hell is xMesCHPx." Sehun mumbled. 

 

"What was that?" Sehun heard a voice in the bathroom aka your voice. 

 

"Uh. Um. Ah. I-it's one of your f-friends calling you on O-oovoo?" Sehun frown as his stuttering.

 

"I'll be out in 2 minutes or so." You were still doing your business (Lol). 

 

"Right. Then I'll be to my room. Peace chubby cheeks." Sehun said but his eyebrows furrowed when the 11 members were in your room the next second. 

 

"W-why the hell are you hyungs here?" Sehun whispered before getting dragged to somewhere and mumbled all sort of words through Tao's hand, which covered his mouth. Only muffles could be heard, but not by you. 

 

 

 

 

--------:-------- : -------- : -------- : -------- : 

 

 

 

 

After 2 minutes like you said, you let a sigh of relief as you exit the bathroom and found it weird that the dorm was extremely quietly. It was very peaceful. You thought that they were probably res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter