First Day

Borderlines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 - First Day

 

 

———————————————————

 

 

"Kyungsoo-ssi let me help you with breakfast." You smiled, poking his forearm. 

 

"Ani it's fine." He smiled back.

 

"C'mon! It must be tiring for you to cook breakfast everyday. After-all I'm your manager am I not?" You said. 

 

"Arrasseo." He gave up when you made a pouting face.

 

 

 

 

You washed the pan and cracked 15 eggs into it, while turning the stove fire on. 

 

"What are you making?" He asked you while eyeing the pan. 

 

"Bacon and egg sandwich. Is that fine or is that too American?" You replied. 

 

"Ani that's fine. We rarely tried that." He smiled before taking out the sandwiches from the refrigerator.

 

 

After 15 minutes and frying the bacon and eggs, Kyungsoo helped you to put them in the sandwich and you opened every member's room to wake them up. 

 

 

"WAKE UP!" You yelled before barging in each room and tug them to wake up. 

 

 

"Yua.. I wanna sleep more.." Lay pouted and went into the covers again. You tugged on the blanket and end up tripping onto the bed. 

 

"Oops." As Lay's face was merely a few inches from your face in the bed. 

 

 

You inch in more and Lay's face became red.

 

 

"Y-Yua-" He started to say but you interrupted him.

 

"Lay-ssi. When was the last time you guys wash your blankets and bedsheets?" Your nose wrinkled in disgust. 

 

"Uhh..." His eyebrows furrowed up to think. 

 

"Cause it smells!" You tug on his hand, making skin contact. He stared at you while you put his bedsheets and blankets in the laundry basket. 

 

"Lay.." You turned around to face him.

 

"Hm?" His face was still slightly pink.

 

"Can you help me with the other members bed sheets and blankets too?" You asked and he nodded. You followed him as you continue to bang the doors open. Before you yelled at someone. 

 

 

 

 

"SEHUN-SSI!" You shrieked. "WEAR SOME CLOTHES FOR ONCE AND WAKE UP." 

 

 

"Aigoo Yua you scream so loud and what are you talking about. I am wearing clothes." He whined.

 

"Yeah suree." You scoffed. 

 

"Aisheesh it's only a damn short short I'm wearing." He ruffled his hair. 

 

 

You ignored him and grabbed the bedsheet and blanket before tossing it in the basket. You felt a heavy pair of arms circling your waist before you fell to the floor. 

 

 

"YAH YOU'RE SO.. Aisheesh." Your landed straight on the floor and all he did was laugh after tripping you to the floor. 

 

As he started to walk out from his room, you smirked and kick his from behind and send him forward, against the wall. And so, the members all woke up and whined while Sehun the pabo whined the most. 

 

 

 

 

 

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

 

 

 

 

 

After an hour or so, EXO was finally finished with their morning and you guys climbed into the van. You wondered where to sit as someone grabbed your arm and you found it was Luhan. 

 

 

"Come sit with me?" He smiled.

 

"You sure?" You tilt your head as r gave you another smile and walked you to the nearby 2-seater. 

 

 

"No fair! I wanna sit with her!" Chen whined, as he and Sehun took the seat behind you and Luhan. 

 

"Mianhe." You pouted. 

 

 

"She's sitting with me today." Luhan scoot closer to you. 

 

 

They gave up and kept on whining. You put on your Skull earphones and clicked on your Music app, shuffling the music. 

 

 

"Those songs are all American?" Luhan asked you, edging closer.

 

 

"Yeah. I'm planning to listen to you guys' music too but so far I'm sticking with this." You replied. 

 

"Oh.." His smile dropped. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter