1-Good Bye NYC

Borderlines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     【Chapter 1 - Good Bye NYC】

 

———————————————————

 

 

 

 

*DinggDongg*

 

 

 

"Who's here so early?" 

You mumbled and glanced at the clock. "It's only 11:36 AM"  As you tiredly got out of your bed and went downstairs to open the door.

 

 

"Who is it?" You opened the door and rubbed your eyes, as the morning sunlight rays hit you. 

 

You were a bit taken back when you heard a loud yet squeaky voice and that person hugged you tightly

 

"Haera! Oh my god. You literally gave me a heart attack. You should seriously warn someone when you hug them." You giggled as she pouted.

 

"Blah. Blames the ahjumma that always wake up so late. You'll be fired by Lee Soo Man by the first day if you're late pabo." She shook her head in disbelief.

 

"Yah!" You crossed your arms. "And why are you here at my house so early?" You glanced at her.

 

"What do you think? You're leaving tomorrow morning for Seoul! Don't you think that we should go.." She paused at the last word and winked. 

 

"SHOPPING!" You two both yell loudly while giggling. 

You seriously can't imagine life without this fun and awesome best friend. 

 

 

 

"Be right back. Come in Mrs.Park." As she grinned happily at the thought of Exo's Chanyeol. Yes, she's one of those EXO-L, on the other hand, you weren't a huge fan of KPOP because you were American biased. You appreciated both genres of music, but preferred American music. 

 

 

You ran up to your room, while putting on. One Direction's album, "Midnight Memories". You picked an outfit and set it on the armchair, it was a cozy sweater for the season of Spring, blue jeans, and a light scarf with the EXO charm bracelet that Haera gave you for your birthday last year. She wanted to invite you to the EXO fandom but you were like nah. Even so, you continuously wore it for her. 

 

You brushed your teeth, comb your hair, washed your face, and applied some concealer to remove the blemishes. Without any further ado, you two walk out of the door, arm in arm like best friends.

 

 

"Fabulous ootd and beauty." Haera gave you thumbs up as you two walked down Main Street and went to the newly open bakery, 'Tous Les Jours.'

 

"Gomawo hehe. Kim Soo Hyun!"  You pointed to him, as Haera's eyes popped open, looking for him. 

 

"Where? Where? I don't see him!" Haera spun 360 and can't see him.

 

"Behind you." You chuckled.

 

"Yah! You lied to me! It's just a real sized figure of him.." Haera gave me the derp face. 

 

"Still same thing. Not like he's gonna come to NYC. And even if he does, it'll be a week later before the Korean news even say it." You dragged her in the bakery. What? It's true. 

 

 

———————————————————

 

 

"Where should we go now?" 

You asked, while you two stroll down the streets of Main Street. 

 

"Banzai or Morning Glory? They have the cutest of the cutest things there!" She suggested and you agreed. 

 

 

 

You two walked in silence, unlike the other days where you would laugh like there's no tomorrow.

 

 

"For how long are you gonna be gone for Seoul?" Haera's grasp on my arm tighten and looked down to the ground.

 

 

That topic again. 

 

 

"I'm not sure.. I'll have to finish my job as a coordi-dongsaeng or coordi-noona at SM and see how it goes.." You murmured as the wind brush against your cheeks.

 

"So we won't see each other for a long time?" As her voice became teary. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter