i love you

I LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Congratulation James!” Donghae patted him.

James just smiled. He should happy but he saw his son condition and how tiny he was make him feel guilty.

“I want to see my wife.” said James.

“Sur….”

“Doctor!”

“Excuse me a moment.” The doctor rushed into the ER immediately as she was called by the nurse inside the ER. James follow the doctor and was about to enter the room but was blocked by nurse.

“I’m sorry Sir…you’re not allowed to enter.” The nurse quickly closed the door. Then they not hear anything news from the inside for more than 2 hour. James wait impatiently. He felt frustrated yet anxious because he doesn’t know what going on inside there and how his wife condition. He scooped his face before staring at the ER door. No sign from they want come out. Then he get up before trying to open the ER door. It is locked but he still tried to open the door. He knock it and yell to let him enter the room.

“What the are you doing James?! Can you calm down.” Donghae said.

“My wife is in there Donghae. Why they didn’t come out yet?! It’s been 3 hour already! What happen to her? I should be in there with her not here!

“James…”

“You are right Vic. This is all my fault! If I not let my emotion carried away…all of this will never happen. I should trust her. My doubt towards her already paid off. What have I done!” James punch his own head because of his idiotness.

Vic walk towards him before slap him on the cheek. “Enough James. This is not the right time for you to blame yourself! All you need is pray for her. Blaming yourself can’t undo this situation.” Vic said before sit at her seat.

After 1 hour, the doctor came out.

“How is she doctor?” asked James impatiently. From the doctor’s look, James now something not right but he quickly remove all his bad thought. With a deep breath, the doctor began to speak.

“She’s too weak and lost conscious during labor and we need to c-section her to save the baby. We thought we managed to stop her bleeding after the baby come out but…no.”

“W-what do you mean doctor? She’s okay, right?” asked James nervously. All his bad thought came back. He began to worry.

 “She had postpartum hemorrhage. She loss too much blood during surgery also after and it occur while the placenta is separating or soon after. She also had low blood pressure during pregnancy and loss too much blood….she almost dying.”

Vic cried as she listen the explanation. Now she just want to see Amber badly same as James.

“We tried our best to save her and now it’s her turn. Even she’s in critical condition but she’s a fighter. Keep pray for her. You guys can enter now.”

“Thank you.” James said before he and Vic  walk into the room while Donghae still outside as he want to inform about Amber to others.

 

 

xxxxxxxxxx

 

 

For the first week, Amber condition is getting weaker. Doctor and nurse tried their best to stabilize her and keep monitoring her. The only James can do is keep praying for his wife safety.

Four weeks already. Amber is now stable but no sign for Amber to wake. Her face also less paler than before but she still weak. Her wound also getting healed. James never leave Amber. After the incident until now he can’t leave her. James once scolded by Vic because not shower for 3 days and she didn’t like the way he manages himself who look messy and untidy. James stop all his group and individual activities.  He scared that Amber might awakes and he was not by her side. understand with his situation and they also always visiting Amber.

News about Amber and Kris already been cleared by Kris and SM. James also strongly denied about the gossip that he and Amber are getting divorce. f(x) fans knew about Amber after two days the incident happen. They keep pray for her and baby health and visit her even not allowed by security.

Their also baby is healthy enough to be removed from incubator but the baby still need to be monitoring because his size relatively small cause only fed with formula milk.

Today James come to take their baby just a while after got permission from the doctor who treated his son. He asked Vic to take care Amber while he’s going to take their baby. He nervously waited the nurse to bring his son to him as he watch from the see through mirror the nurse carrying their baby before bring his son to him.

The nurse smiles before asked James to holding his son carefully. “Call if you need anything.” The nurse said after handing the wristband so that he can bring his son back to the baby room.

“Thank you.” The nurse nodded before continue her work. James looks thrilled by his son. His jaw open as he staring at his little precious. “Hey llama junior...”  James muttered. “Do you miss daddy?” James touch his baby red cheek which make him flinch a bit. “Sorry for interrupt your nap.” He kiss his baby forehead. “We’re going to see your mommy, okay. Make sure you crying until your mommy wakes up. She must be excited to meet you son.”

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

Soon after James out to take their baby, Krystal, Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter