the problem

I LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We are back again with A SONG FOR YOU~!

“Maybe many viewers might wondering how GOT7 members suddenly become GOT8. Pd-nim wants to surprise fans with this special guest. Before I introduce him let ask Sungjae. Do you know him?” Kangin asked.

“Amber noona husband.” He retorted.

Kangin chuckled. “Aigoo~ What about GOT7?”

“Yeah, I know him and  his group, Royal Pirates. I’m a fan of him.”

“Really?”

Jackson nodded.

“That the answer I want to hear Sungjae-ya.”

“Amber-ssi, can you introduce him to us and fans? I’m sure you know a lot about him.”

“I don’t know him.” She said. I don’t know if she just joking or still mad at me.

“Amber noona, he is your husband. How can you don’t know him?” Sungjae said. He really blur.

“Can you introduce him Amber-ssi?” Kangin ask again.

This time she’s being profesional. Amber cleared . “His name is James Lee. From Royal Pirate…the end.” What the….that’s all? This girl…I’m very sure she is still not satisfied with me.

“That’s all Amber-ssi? Oh well, maybe Amber too surprised by the special guest I guess and she not ready yet. So let James introduce himself. Can you?”

“Sure.” I look at Amber who just looking down to her card. I cleared my throat to get her attention. My names is James Lee from Royal Pirates. My position are as chorus, guitar and bass. From LA. I’ve marry with Amber for a month and we already have two kids.” I said and looked at Amber who just nod.

“Really? How come?”

“It’s our dogs actually. Jack Jack and Gongju.” She cleared the thing,

“Oh, I thought real kids.” Sungjae said.

“I still can’t believe…a month? I thought your wedding was yesterday. I came at your wedding day.That day Amber looks so pretty.” Kangin compliment made Amber blushing.

“Of course she is. She always looks pretty.” I can see how red her face was.

“Look at Amber noona face. All red.” Sungjae pointed at Amber that make everyone look at her. She hide her face with a card before smack it to Sungjae head.

“You should shut up, Sungjae.” She said before she sat back on her seat.

“Do you have a unique intro just like GOT7 did to us just now, James? You have not seen it yet so I want GOT7 to show you their unique intro. Start!

“1,2,3. Come and Get It. GOT7!”

“Ooo…Come and Get It. GOT7. So now I want you use their unique intro but change it using your own words.” Kangin said. “Ready? Start!

“1,2,3 I Come and Get it! GOT AMBER!”

Then they laugh. “That’s funny, James.” Amber hide her face with the card again. You melt by that right, Amber.

The filming went smoothly. I can see how close Amber is with the GOT7 members. She bid goodbye to them and staff before we headed to the car. Her smile suddenly faded from her lips when she looked at me.

 

xxxxxxxxx

 

 

In the car…

“…”

“…”

*sigh

“…”

“I’m sorry okay.”

“…”

“Amber? Okay, I knew I was wrong. I I will not do it again. I promise. Please don’t mad at me.”

“I’m not mad at you.” Finally, she spoke.

“Then why you just quiet and act cold to me?”

“I just…what you did just now…I’m feel worried.”

“Worry of what?”

“Everybody.”

“I don’t get it.”

“Look at me, James. What I’m wearing now? My appearance. Have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter