the worst day

I LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After her unexpected conversation with Kris, she realized that after 3 years, he suddenly called her and he also left birthday wishes for her that makes her surprised and speechless for a moment.

“Why he suddenly call you and how did he get your number?” Vic asked angrily but no answer came from Amber. “Amber.” She called her.

“He wants to see me.”

“And you say no.” Vic said confidently.

“…” No reaction from Amber make her feel uneasiness.

“Amber, you say no…right?”

“Unnie, i-i…”

“!”

“I’m sorry.”

“When?”

“Tomorrow evening.”

“Tomorrow? Oh…so he’s here? In Seoul?”

Amber nodded. “Accompany me, unnie?

“Of course I must to accompany you idiot. I don’t want that Dispatch write a wrong scandal about you two.”

Amber smiled.

“How about James? He really hate Kris after that jerk have done to you.” Vic said.

Yes. James hate Kris. James secretly in love Amber but when he knew Amber and Kris are couple, he pretended that he’s happy for her. He know that he will never can win and change Amber love for Kris towards him. But after Vic told James about the news, he was so angry. He did everything for Amber to forget about Kris and he think this is the right time for him to win her heart. And luckily he did it after she accept his love and patiently waiting for Amber after 2 times she reject his proposal to marry her.

“It’s not his fault unnie. It’s my fault. I say those words.”

“Huh…so if you not say those words back then, you think he will not leave you? Seriously Amber, you still believe those words is a curse? Vic asked disbelieve. “He leave you Amber. He make you wait for him like a fool and lastly what he did to you? He engaged to someone else.”

“All that has passed, unnie.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Past is past. You are married now with someone better than him. James love you more than he does and you love James also even I know you never say those words to him. You’re going to have a baby in a month. You guys are meant to each other.” Vic smiled.  

“I know.” Said Amber.

“Just forget about that dude. Hope you meet this is the last time you meet him. Thank god James will be in L.A  for two days.”

“Thank you unnie.”

 

xxxxxxxxxx

 

 

This evening we will go to meet Kris. Actually only Amber. I’m not interested to meet that dude. Actually I was so mad when Amber agreed to meet him. Seriously, what is on her head?! And that dude, why he suddenly want to meet Amber?! Ughhh!

“Where he want to meet you?”

“Byeokje Galbi.”

“Byeokje Galbi?” I repeated. What the he trying to do seriously? That place…did he want to bring back their old memories? I should not agree with this at the first place. Unfortunately we are already here.

“If he not get here in 2 minutes, we returned.” I said. I can see Amber disagree face but I don’t care. I help Amber out from the car and walk into the restaurant. But after we walk in, I see the face that I hate the most. He already here. Damn it! I thought he will come late here that’s why I purposely come here early because I don’t want Amber to meet him.

“Hi Amber, Vic.” He said but I don’t look at him. I can hear Amber say “hi” to him. Then I look at someone beside him. Must be his fiancé. She just smile at me. I want to smile at her back but I can’t when I look at that face.

“Come. Sit here.” He invites. When we walk to the table, Amber suddenly hold my hand. Her hand is cold.

“Thank you.” Amber said.

“What you guys want to eat?” He smile.

“Just straight to the point.” I said. He look a bit shocked and disappointed. Who cares? How dare he still have sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter