the incident

I LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Amber!” Vic rushed to Amber before she lifted her head carefully. “Amber…” she her hair and shaking her body lightly. “Amber, open your eyes!” Vic cried. “Amber…”

“U-unnie…” Amber said weakly. Her eyes was hardly open. The pain that she bear just now was very painful which make her legs gave out before she fell on the floor and lost conscious. “I-It’s…h-hurt…” she trembled as she held her stomach.

Seeing how pale Amber now make her terrified. “D-don’t worry okay…we’ll  take you to the hospital. Hae, we need to go hospital now!”

 Donghae nodded. But when he was about to lift her, he feel something wet on his hand. He was totally shocked and scare of what he sees.

“B-blood…” Vic eyes widened and started become panicked. Donghae carefully lift Amber up and walk quickly towards elevator followed by Vic.

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxx

 

 

After an argument, James drove his car to the Hangang river. All people look happy with their partner except James. Beautiful scene of Hangang river at the night not able to cure his pain.

“Why you can’t love me as much as I am? Am I just a replacement for Kris? I love you so much! How could you do this to me! I thought you love me, Amber.” James cried. He beat the steering as he recalled Amber with Kris at the restaurant and how she didn’t want to say those words towards him. “I love you Amber…”

 

 

xxxxxxxxxx

 

 

 

“Keep your eyes open, Amber.”

“My b-baby…” said Amber weakly.

“He will fine okay. Hurry Hae!” Vic told James speeding. She’s worried about Amber who looks very weak and pale. Her hand covered by Amber’s blood but she ignore it.

“J-James…”

“He’s on the way to the hospital.” Vic lied.

“James…I’m s-sorry…” Amber’s eyes slowly closed but Vic slap her cheek lightly to keep her conscious.

“Don’t ever close your eyes Amber. Stay awake. You got me?!” Vic said firmly. “We almost there. Hang on Amber.”

“U-unnie…” She lift her hand weakly as she want me to hold her hand. “T-tell James I-I always l-love him” she said shaking from the pain.

“Okay.” Vic nodded.

“P-promise me…”

“I promise.” Amber smile as she hear Vic answer. She suddenly groan as the pain that she hold just now hurting her again and this time she can’t take it anymore.

“Amber…open your eyes! Amber!”

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxx

 

 

James fell asleep in his car but he’s awake when he heard phone sounds. He took of his phone from his pocket.

“25 voice messages….from Vic…1 hour ago.” James muttered.

He heard all messages that sent by Vic and all of it want him to call her back but only one messages that make him n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter