the explanation

I LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber awake after one day she unconscious. She knew she was in hospital after she recalled the incident. She wondered whether James already knew about it.

“NO! hope not.” she shook her head. “But what if the doctor told him?” She muttered. Her mind filled with the hope that James didn’t know about her pregnancy. She asked the nurse to allow her out of the hospital while she was being treated but the nurse did not allow her.

 “Sorry miss… I can’t do that.”

“Then, let me talk to your doctor.” She said sternly.

 “All right miss.  I’ll go get her.”

15 minutes later,  she discharge. She pack her things that surely brought by James. But when she was about to walk out from the room, the door opened by James.

“J-James…” she looked at him. “James, l-look I….”He looked away when she try to talked.

“Let’s go.” He said without looking at her.

“Does he know I was discharge? But how?”

He took the bag from her hand and  leave the room. Amber could see his expressionless face when he took the bag from her hand and feel the coldness from him.

“He knew it.”

 

xxxxxxxxx

 

 

In the car…

Quiet and cold atmosphere makes Amber feel uncomfortable. She looked at James who remained silent from the start he was driving.

“J-James.”

“…”

“H-hey…ummm…” her conversation was cut when James stops his car and before went to the restaurant. Amber felt a bit disappointed because he like doesn’t want to talk to her. Tears flow out without her knowing. She realized that James already out from the restaurant,  she quickly wipes her tears. He enters the car and start driving.

“Hold this.” He said.

Amber took the packaging and said “Okay.” And the atmosphere setting back as before but it’s not too long. “James, you so quiet. Talk to me.”

“…” no response

“James…” Amber holds his hand but he brushed her hand off.

“Don’t you see I’m driving!” He yelled. He feels guilty to her but he can’t control his angry and upset  feeling towards her.

 

 

xxxxxxxxx

 

 

They still not talking after they got home. James straight to the kitchen while Amber sat quietly in the living room. I really don’t know what to do.  

Then he come towards Amber while carrying plate of food that he that he bought earlier. “Eat.” His voice sounded firm.  

Amber took the plate, “t-thank you but…I’m not hungry.” But what she says makes James became enraged.

“You’re not hungry?! Then give it to your dogs!” James snap the plate from her hand and throw it into the sink. Amber who still surprised by James act, ran into the kitchen after hearing broken plates

“What is wrong with you James?”

“What is wrong with me? You ask me what is wrong with me?! IT’S YOU! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” he yelled her. He’s like cannot control his emotion. His disappointment is more than anger after he found out that Amber knew she was pregnant five weeks ago after he asked doctor about it.

Amber crying. She can see how frustrating James towards her when she saw his tears flow from his eyes to his cheek.

 “Why you not tell me?”

“James…”

 “You make me look like a fool, Amber. Are you trying to kill our baby?”

“I-I’m sorry..”

“I just want you to answer my question Amber not an apology. Now answer me!” he grab her shoulders. Her eyes widened as she stare at James. Their eyes met. Amber can s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter