the marriage

I LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’ve proposed Amber in front of her children Jack Jack and Gongju. So weird to propose her in front of two dogs but Amber will goosebumps if I do it front of people or her friends. And after two times she rejects me, finally she says “Yes!”.  Thank god! If not, I will so embarrassed  even I do it front of her dogs.

Today is a special day. SM artist and my friends come to our wedding. As I hear the song was played, I can see my bride walking with her father. I smiled to her. She looks so pretty. She even more prettier when she walks on the aisle with beautiful wedding dress. My heart beats so fast! I can’t even take my eyes on her even the guests. I can see Henry, Key and Soryoung eyes follow her movements. Sorry guys, she’s mine.

Our wedding day went smoothly.  After she says “I do”, I don’t need the priest permission to ask me kissed my wife. When I crush my lips onto hers all guest cheer us.

“I love you Amber.”

She chuckled. “Me too James”

After photography session, every guest wants to take a picture with us…well actually more to Amber. Her members teasing her and said that in the past that when she married she want to wear a tux  instead of wedding dress.

“I cannot believe that Amber unnie married before me.”  she hugged Amber. I watch Amber wiping Luna tears. Luna is such loving girl. She’s Amber no.1 fangirl.

“Aigoo this kid. Don’t you think of me? I’m older than her and I’m not married yet. But I’m not worried.” *Hair flip

“Of course you not worry, Unnie. You even said that you didn’t want to get married.”

“Shut up Soojung.”

Sulli hugged Amber. “Hyung, can you sleep with me tonight? Only this time. Please!” Of course she can’t. What are you thinking? Who I’m going to sleep with? Her dogs? NO WAY!

“Ummm…”

“Yah! They are newlyweds. What you think they will sacrifice their special night to sleep with you? She need to “sleep” with James.” Thank you Victoria! You are my savior!

“I’m just joking.” Sulli mumbled.

“Excuse me! Excuse me!”

Suddenly I saw Key clinging to Amber and take a selfie with her. “May I lend your bride, James?” What the heck did he’s doing?! His arms around her waist and ready to pose. Key pull his arms and he takes a look on the picture.  “Sooo beautiful! I’m gonna upload this on insta and write ‘MY BRIDE’. This is fun!.”

“Me too!” Henry devil laugh echoed to my ear. Wtf man! I know that this is just a joke but still, she’s mine! Write my name on it too!  I can feel Amber hand on my arm. I look at her and she’s smiling  at me and whisper “Don’t worry. I’m yours.” Her words make me smile like a fool now.

After the wedding, I drive Amber back to my apartment, correction OUR apartment. I buy the house after I proposed her be my fiancé. My dream is to live with Amber together in this house become a reality. The house is still empty before but now the emptiness will filled by me and Amber in it.

“We are here.” I look at her. Gosh! Why you look pretty tonight?! You always pretty to me but this prettiness…I can’t even describe it.

“James? James? Hey!” Amber slap on my cheek. Ouch! It’s pretty hard. “What are you doing? Get out.”

I saw Amber out from the car. Before she close the door “James, hurry up. I’m tired. My feet are killing me!” I can hear she’s cursing. She take off her heels and was about continue her walk but I quickly move towards her. I lift her up like a bridal style and smile at her who is now asking me to put her down

 “Ohmygod James! Put me down! People will look at us you know.” Amber struggle as she want me to put her down but sorry wifey I won’t do that. “James?! Put me down!”

“Stop struggling first.”  She stop. “Oh, good!”

“Okay, now can you please put me down, James?”

“Nope!”

She groan. “Now what James?”

I smile at her before I peck my lips on her cheek and slowly creep to her ears.

“Are you out of your mind James? We still at car park you know. If you want to do it, this is not the right place. I don’t want to do public !”

Her answer tickle me. “Hahaha..you are so funny. That’s the one of 100 reason that I love you. You know that right?”

“I know James. Me too. But now it not the right time if you want tempt me. Put me down you big llama!”

“No lil llama. I can’t do that because I want to carry you like this into our hou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter