the problem II

I LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

F(x) solo concert in Seoul was held successfully. They did not expect that about 10000 fans come to attend and give support to them for their first concert. They give the best performance to their fans and I can see Amber was so happy and excited everytime they performed. Amber was still able to dance but when the hard choreo, she just clap and cheer for her members. All fans already know about Amber pregnant after SM announced to the public 2 weeks ago. Amber and I did not expect that everyone give us positive comment and they even congratulate us. Mostly for Amber because before SM announced about her pregnancy, she always had negative thought that all fans will hate her but she’s wrong. After the announcement, all her fans become excited than us. They congratulate her and even buy gift for our baby. But the most amusing is that they already giving nicknames to our baby, Llama Junior. It was cute.

Being social butterfly, Amber phone never stop ringing and our house is always visited by her friends, my friends also. Her phone always ringing at the right time when its was a time for the two of us to be alone. WTF! Seriously guys…I need my private time with my wife!

During her six month pregnancy, Amber had to stop all activity. Her pregnancy run smoothly without problem and she also not craving something ridiculous. But one thing that I love the most from her being pregnant is she become more affectionate to me. I think we need a new bed!

 A lot of people say that Amber look a bit feminine now but for me she always same dorky llama that I love the most. We still don’t know our baby’s gender. I want a daughter while Amber want a son. that fight about this with Amber. Well I’m not really care about this as long as she and the baby are healthy. And she’s right! It’s a boy.

When her seven month pregnancy she start to craving something. Meat. Korean beef meat. Thank god not llama meat! Although the meat was expensive, for her and our baby, I buy it. She’s now become a meat lover.

Today Henry invite me and Amber, f(x) members and his Super Junior members to celebrate his new solo comeback at the restaurant. Amber was so excited when she come to the restaurant.  Well she’s not excited over Henry’s comeback but she just saw the main menu for restaurant  is meat. Hope Henry have extra money for this treat.  But as we know, Krystal also a meat lover. Before this, she can meat whatever she want because not much of us can eat as much as she does but now she has a rival. I can see the two drooling over meat while Vic and Luna cook it.

“I think that meat is cooked. Let’s see it and cut.” Sulli said.

“I beg you!” - Krystal

“I beg you, please!”- Amber

Me and Super Junior member find it amusing because of this two. They’re looking at the meat cut by Luna.

“It’s ready!” Amber and Krystal said excitedly. They rapidly take the slice and chomp.

“Those two are so funny. I don’t even know Amber is a meat lover. Well everyone love meat but before this she’s not like this.” Henry said.

“Well, she’s pregnant you know.” I said.

“Oh yeah! How can I forget she’s pregnant. I can believe you guys will be a parents soon.”

“Myself can’t believe it too, Henry. But that’s the fact.” I said. I watched Amber who is now in meat heaven.

“Thank you for make her happy, James. I can see she’s  totally happy now.” Donghae patted my back.

“Thank you , hyung.” While we were talking, I heard Amber and Krystal bickering. Not again!

“I saw this first, Amber. This is mine. Take another slice!”

“No! Let it go. This slice is bigger than the other. You should take others.”

“Hell no! You already ate a lot. This is mine!”

“No no no, my baby want this. So you should let it go.”

“Whatever!”

“Krystal, just give it to hyung. She’s pregnant.” Sulli said.

“I don’t care Sulli. Not this time. This is mine!”

“Let go!”

“Yah you guys! Stop bickering over food. It’s not nice!”

“I will stop if this karnivor let it go.”

“No! You first, llama!”

“You!”

“You!”

“Guys!” Enough with patience, Victoria take  scissors and cut the slice into two.

“NO!!!” unison.

“Fair, right?” She continued eat ignores the two who still can’t believe what she’s done to them actually more to the meat.

“Amber unnie, are you crying?” Luna said which make me anxious. I get up and approached Amber.

“Amber, are you okay?” I said worried.

“I’m fine” she said twice. “It just……ughhh! I hate this hormone.” She wiped her tears. “This is so embarrassing!” I patted her. Before I go to the boys, I whispered to her which make her excited.

 “I will cook a lot of meat for you.”

 

 

xxxxxxxxx

 

 

“I look bloated.” She said while looking at the big mirror in our bedroom. She look herself from left to the right side.

“What?” I chuckled. This girl is so random.

“Look at me.” She asked me before I look up and down. Oh god! She looks ing amazing! She’s wearing singlet and short shorts but damn! Why you still make me even though you not completely .

You look so fine, BerBer.” I smirked to her and slowly approached her before my hand wrap her waist from behind. Before I try to make another move she brushed off my hand around her waist.

“Stop it James.” she said before turning to me. “Are you blind? Look at this fat.”

 “That’s not fat Amber, that’s baby bump.”

“Still… I need to workout after this llama junior out. Otherwise, I’ll look like whale dancing on stage.

Her answer always amuse me. I walk close to her and wrap my hand around her.

“You’re so funny, Amber.”

“I miss skateboarding. I miss playing basketball with those boys.” Boys? Hmmm…Must be Henry, Rome , Peniel or Soryoung.

“James, will you still like me if I look like a fat llama?”

“Even if you look like a whale or fat llama, I will love you. Never faded.”

“You such a sweet talker aren’t you?”

She kiss me passionately and we make out that night.

 

xxxxxxxx

 

 

“Amber, where are you going?”

“Out.”

“I know but where?”

“Don’t worry James. I just want to meet Peniel and Rome. I miss to hangout with them.”

 “But you just met them month ago.”

“I know but I want to watch them play basketball. I want to see if they improves or not. They’re such a failure.” She chuckled.

“What? Are you crazy?!” She want to play basketball with that state? No girl!

“Relax James, I said I want to watch not play.” She assured me but still I can’t believe her.

“I’ll go with you.” I ran to the room and take a car keys.

“It’s okay James. They’re already here… Bye James!”

Wtf?! Amber!!!

 

xxxxxxxxx

 

 

I follow them of course but maybe I should believe her. She just sit on the bench and watch the two boys playing basketball. But they seriously can’t play. No wonder Amber said she can beat them. They really don’t know how play. I don’t know why I always doubt Amber. I should learn to trust her.

From distance, I can see that Amber really miss to play basketball. I walk towards her but she’s too engrossed with them that not even realize I was already sit next to her. I heard she cheering to Rome after he scored. This girl, did she really not notice me?

“Good job Rome!” she clapped. But then I feet heavy on my left shoulder. “You following me.” She looked at me and smile. “You not believing me aren’t you?”

“Hmm…maybe. That’s because I’m worried about you. Not because…” I said before she cut my words.

“Okay…okay. I got it. You don’t believe me.” She smirked.

“I’m not.”

“You are.”

“I’m not Mrs.Lee.”

“Yes you are Mr.Lee.”

“Fine! I am. So, what you gonna do?”

“Nothing. I just want to play with you. It’s fun. But it stil hurt me when you say you don’t tru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter