the misunderstanding

I LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So this is what you what you doing behind my back, Amber?”

Amber was shocked and panic when she saw him give a furious look to them. She not expect him to be here which she thought he should be in LA. Seeing James piercing eyes when he look at her now, Amber realized that she made a wrong decision to meet Kris because she knew that James don’t really like him.

“How long you guys have been met?” James asked. “How long, Amber?!” his voice rose up. He know that everyone in the restaurant now watching them but  he really don’t care.  Amber tried to speak but dry and she was a bit hurt when James question her like she was cheated him.

Kris realized that James must be misunderstood try to explain to him about what happen just now. “James, I know what you think right now. Let me explain. Me and Amber…..” Before he could explain to James, Kris had pounded by him causing Kris crashing to the ground. People who in the restaurant surprised by James act even Amber.

“James stop!” Amber pulled his hand when he was about to beat Kris again. “Please!” she cried. Seeing Amber crying  make him think that did Amber still love Kris. James brushed off Amber hand on him. He sat down try to make himself calm but he can’t when he saw Amber walked towards Kris and help him stand. Her fiancé who ordering food just now, rushed towards Kris.

“I’m sorry Kris.” She apologized.

“It’s fine.” Kris smile weakly before wiped blood corner on his lips.

James who watch the whole “drama”  cannot stand anymore. He stood up and jerk Amber’s arm which make her groan of pain. “Home…now!” He muttered. Amber nearly fall because James dragged her fast which make her loss balance but luckily Moonchul was there and managed to catch her before she really fall onto the floor. Moonchul can see how shock and sad she was with the sudden just now. Kris who watch from a far also taken back but relief after the guy manage to safe her from falling. He was about to walk toward Amber but pulled by his fiancé. Carol shook her head as not let him go to her.

“WTF is wrong with you dude?! Your wife is about to fall! Why you act like this?” said Moonchul angrily. But James doesn’t seems to be bothered to answer. He take out his wallet and pull out two note 50000 won and give it to Moonchul.

“Order as much as you want.” He said. Moonchul and Sooyon just watch him drag Amber out and walk towards his car.

“Is Amber will be fine?” asked Sooyong worriedly.

“She will fine.”

 

 

xxxxxxxxxx

 

 

I message Amber that went to the store next to the restaurant to buy something. I think I was too long in here. I should go back now. When I was about to walk in the restaurant,  I was a bit surprised when I saw Moonchul and Sooyon outside restaurant. Why they’re here? Didn’t they supposed to be in L.A now? Then I notice that no James with them. I rushed in to find if James was inside but luckily none. From a far, I saw Kris talking with his fiancé. Seems like a serious talk. I walk towards the table and noticed that no Amber with them.  

“Where’s Amber?” I asked. I saw cut on his lips but I don’t care.

“Her husband came.” Carol said.

“Sorry?” did I hear wrong? Amber husband? James?

“James came, Vic. I think he misunderstood because he look really mad just now.” Kris retorted. “We should not met.” He muttered. I can see how guilty he looks.

“A-Amber?”

“He took her home.”

He’s here? How? I leave Kris and his fiancé and run toward Moonchul and Sooyon.  Hope they still outside restaurant.

“Guys!”

“Oh, Hey Vic! What are you doing here? Having dinner?”

“Something like that. Didn’t you guys supposed to be in LA? What you guys doing here?”

“We did but our job was postponed  so we came back early.” My question is answered. “James call us to hanging out and having dinner here because he said that Amber hanging out with you but that not what happened.”

“She actually met Kris.”

No! She met Kris with me. Damn it! What have I done?! Even this did not happen though I should not leave her. I’m so stupid! I rushed to my car before drive it to Amber’s house.

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter