Aimer

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok sighed as he closes the folder which contains the monthly reports of his company. This has been a tiring morning for him. He attended 6 meetings for the day and he didnt had the chance to eat his lunch. His only source of energy for the day are the cups of coffee his secretaries serve him during meetings. He's starting to have a headache so he decided to end his last meeting early so he could rest and would not lash out on his employees. Minseok is a very quiet person infront of his employees. He doesnt talk if it is not required to that's why almost everybody sees him as a strict and cold person. But that persona completely disappears when he is with his family and friends. He turns into a baby who loves to tease everybody.

"That's all for today, see you next week. Ms. Jung please them thank you" Minseok said to his secretary as he stood up and walks towards his office. He heard his stomach growl and thats when he realized that he hasn't eaten anything since this morning. He then picked up his phone and called someone.

"Hi love, Im done. are you busy?" minseok asked with such a loving tone.

"uhmm, yes babe. im just roaming around checking somethings in the main office." Lianne answered him

"wanna go and have some dinner? Im starving, I haven't eaten anything the whole day"

"awww. poor baby. sure honey. I'll meet you at the Aimer?" Lianne asked

"you really know me too well." minseok chuckled

"Dont go anywhere, I'll just pick you up. I love you babe, see you there"

"sure love, see you. be careful. I love you" Lianne said as she hung up her phone

You see, Aimer is the restaurant owned and managed by Yoojung. It started as a small restaurant not known to almost everybody since she does not want to use her influences to start her business. And because of her exceptional talent in cooking, it slowly became so popular that you have to get a reservation two days prior so that you could get a seat. It is now a 5-star restaurant which is higly sought after by the celebrities and other socialites. And this is where Minseok loves to eat. You might ask if Minseok ever gets tired of Yoojung's cooking, but no. Even if Yoojung would cook the same dich everyday, He would still find it delicious.

 

"Oh! Mr. Kim! Welcome! Let me take your coat Ms. Kang." an employee said to him. Minseok is one of those guests who could just barge in and take a seat in this prestigious restaurant without having a reservation. 

"Ms. Park! Please ready the VIP area for Mr. Kim and Ms. Kang. and tell head chef Choi that Mr. K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter