knowing comfort

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A 5 year old girl in a cute bubble dress wearing matching shoes wanders around an unfamiliar environment full of well-dressed adults each holding a glass of champagne. She’s at a ball. Again. It’s the 10th time this week and it’s really tiring her out. She’s only 5 but her parents has already forced her to attend these kind of parties not for her to enjoy but for her parents to showcase her to other people. Well she’s not an ordinary girl. She is beautiful. At an early age, you can already see how beautiful she is. She has a long black silky hair, cute nose, pink lips, fair skin and those big bug-like eyes which are absolutely adorable. She’s smart and has the most angelic voice anyone could hear. And the most important of all, she is the youngest and only daughter of the Choi clan. Her parents own chains of hotels, restaurants and recreational parks not only in Asia but also in U.S. thus making them one of the richest families in Asia.

And tonight's ball is not an ordinary ball. Elite people are inside the big mansion enjoying exquisite food and expensive champagne and wine. It’s a welcoming ball for the Kim Clan since they already transfered to Korea after spending 5 years in China. The Kim's are also one of the richest families in entire Asia. They own most of the malls, banks and hospitals in Asia. And their return to Korea inevitably excites the whole South Korea. Even the President was so delighted that he attended the said ball.

 

 

The little girl kept on walking and bowing to every adult that greets her. Her feet is already killing her. She was about to cry when her mother noticed her. Her mother sat down and patted her cute cheeks.

“Baby, are you already tired? I’m so sorry mommy had to drag you into this once again. I promise this will be the last.”

The little girl could only nod knowing that it’s the exact line her mother told her the other night when they attended another party.

“Would you like to go to the garden and rest there for a while? The Kims have a nice porch outside. Maybe you could rest there for a while.” Her mother asked. The girl nodded and thankfully went to the garden to rest.

 

She reached the garden and sat at the comfy couch at the patio. She raised her feet and removed her shoes that have been giving her a hard time.

“its really a nice night” she said as she look at the stars. She laid her head on the pillow and cont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter