The not so normal princess

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The party went on and everybody is enjoying. Some of the guests a dancing with their partners while the others are having a chat with their friends. Minseok is dancing with Lianne while yoojung is dancing with luhan. yoojun can see that the other boys are also finding girls to dance with so that they could avoid having a conversation with yejin. Luhan chuckled as he sees his friends roaming around the hall just to get out of yejin's sight.

"can you please tell me why yejin is here again? It's your party, and as far as i know, you dont even like her. so why did you invited her?" luhan asked

"I was not the one who invited her, minnie did. she's Lianne's bestfriend so we should try to get along with her."

"uhmmm.. yeah good luck with that. I really dont get. why is lianne even friends with her? she's literally a ." yoojung smack luhan's head right after he said that.

"ow! what was that for! i swear you're not a princess! you're a beast! ow! ow! ow! okay stop it! im sorry!" luhan said as yoojun kept smacking his head

"shut up! baobao might hear you saying those things! he would rip your head off! and I. AM. NOT. A. PRINCESS! you uys are the only ones insisting that!

"fine fine. but seriously speaking, you're already what? 22? and your dont have any boyfriends yet! are you really a girl?! ow! ow! stop it!" yoojung smack luhan's head again.

"is oppa harassing you again unnie?" lianne chuckled as she and minseok approach them. they were distracted from dancing as they saw luhan and yoojung playfully tease each other.

"Lili! save me from this monster please!" yoojung hid behind lianne as the others laugh.

"really?im the monster now? you were the one who was smacking my head as if there's no tomorrow! i swear! you would give me a head concussion with that big hand of yours." 

"i would now run and hide if were you luhan" minseok said while laughing

"baobao! he's making fun of me!" yoojung said while pouting as she cling into minseok's arm.

"i was not making fun of you princess. i was just asking the reason why you still dont have a boyfriend yet. you're beautiful and hot. why dont you just let somebody date you? OW! HYUNG! what was that for?! you two really are incredible!" minseok smacked his head

"dont push her if she's still not rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter