party

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoojung is busy typing something with her phone while her other hand is holding on into Minseok's arm as they exit the Kim's mansion when he suddenly stopped. Yoojung looked up from her phone and faced her bestfriend. He suddenly looked pale and unconsciously bit his lips. Yoojung turned around and saw that the press are alsready in their lawn outside their house. A lot of people are scrumbling around to get a good spot to get photos for their own articles regarding the party and its guests.

"Why do we have to do this again?" Minseok said as he takes off his eyes from the people and just looked at his feet.

"We've been doing this for 8 years and you're still not used to it?" Minseok shook his head

"Why do you have to be so annoying when we are alone and be like a turtle hiding in its shell when other people are around?" Yoojung playfully nudged his shoulder.

"Same as why you dont let anybody unfamiliar to you to touch even your the tip of your hair when your too comfortable changing clothes in front of me" He looked at Yoojung and took a step back.

"Hey, stop it. Im here remember? Everything would be okay baozi" she said as she rubbed his back

"just dont leave me alone later buggy. okay?" he said with pleading eyes and held on Yoojung's hand tighter.

"tsk. such a baby boazi. just try talking to other people the normal way just like how you talk to me and the guys and not just smile and nod and walk away."

"Fine, now lets go. I can see omma glaring at us." he said while smiling to her.

 

 

The press had already seen the couple as they cross the street from the Kim's mansion. They took a couple of shots as they walk and asked them a few questions which the couple refused to answer. They paused at the door and faced press as they pose for the cameras. Minseok instinctivey wrapped his hand around Yoojungs waist as he gave a small smile while Yoojung leaned against him and gave a charming smile for the press. Then a white Rolls Royce Phantom stooped at the gates as two beautiful young ladies step out.

"Go in first. i'll just them for a while." Minseok said as he walks toward the girls.

Yoojung then turned around and entered the door of their house. " tsk. you hold onto me like a lost child earlier and when you see her you suddenly let me go." she said as she smiles to herself. She went straight to their garden and looked around. 

 

"wow. Mom really made it big" she didnt expect that it would be this grand despite of planning it for 6 months. she looked around for some familiar people then she saw a bunch of good looking boys fooling around. she smiled and walk towards them.

"Jung" Chanyeol shouted as he wave at her like a crazy person.

"woah! She's wearing a dress!" Kyungsoo said as his eyes went so wide like he has seen a ghost.

"Oh. My. God.! where is Minseok hyung?! Is he dead?!" Chen said as he stretched his neck looking for his hyung. Yoojung could only shook her head. She's used to how these boys act. They are the only group of friends that she has. Yoojung has been their baby even though she's actually older than them. They are all like her baby brothers who all failed to grow up.

"Why would I be dead?" Minseok then appeared behind them holding lianne's hand while yejin stood behind them blushing since she's with EXO.

"Because Jung's wearing a dress!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he loop his arms around Yoojung.

"A short dress to be exact." Kai then tugged on Yoojung's dress

"oh shoot. i didnt notice that! Minnie look at me." Lianne inspected Minseok's face for bruises. "thank God you're safe" she playfully said

"oh come on! you too Lili?! Am I really that brutal?!" Yoojung pouted infront of them

"Yep, you punched me in the face when i tried to pinch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter