how they are.

Everything Has Changed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being tired would be an understatement to what yoojung is feeling right now. She's sleepy, she feels itchy and sticky and worst part of all for her is that her feet are all swollen and she literally cant move. She's now sitting in their table with her legs on top of chanyeol's lap as she gives her a foot massage. she laid her head on the table and closed her eyes.

"you're really that tired?' kai asked her as he rubs her back comfortingly. yoojung could only humm in response as she let her sleepiness take her away.

"daebak! its her party and here she is sleeping with her head on the table. manners. Tsk!" yejin said. Chen raised his eyebrow at her and sipped his wine to control his nerves.

"the nerve of this woman" sehun muttered.

"you're right. its her party. so she can do what ever she wants. if you're not cool with it, you could just leave. the door is always open for you to leave." suho said as she look straight at her eyes. he is now pissed off. he doesnt like other people talking about yoojung like that.

"BURN" Tao said as he grinned towards yejin.

"give her a break will you. you're not even her guest. Be thankful that xiumin hyung invited you since you're lianne noona's bestfriend." Kai said as he looks away from her.

"yeah, social climbers should not act that way yejin-ssi" Kris glared at her then he stood up. He whisphered something to xiumin and they both went to the table together with Lianne. She looked at yejin confusedly since she looked like a tomato due embarassment.

"Buggy, are you okay? Dont rub your face in the table cloth please. its dirty. that's not your pillow" Minseok chuckled as he looked at his bestfriend.

"hmmmmmm.. ahjkshdgsadjks" yoojung just muttered incoherent words which made all of the laugh.

"uhmm.. i think we should go now Li. i think Dad's already looking for me" yejin said as she looked down at her feet/

"oh okay. the party is also almost over so i guesse we could go now." Lianne said to her.

"hey, I'll just Lili and yejin outside then I'll take you to bed okay?" minseok said but yejin didn't answer. he then just shook his head. "let's go jagiya" he offered his arm to Lianne which the latter greatfully took. they went outside and waited for Lianne's driver.

 

"I really dont like her. tsk" Lay said to others

"nobody likes her hyung" Chanyeol commented as he continues to massage yoojung's legs

"you dont like who?" minseok appeared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter