Minotaurs and Mountains

Rockin The FNC

Minotaurs and Mountains

 

YONGHWA P.O.V.

(to make up for this section being absent in the last chapter, this chapter will have two YongHwa point of view sections)

YongHwa looked down and regarded you, taking a moment before pushing you back on the bed. He leaned over you, barely able to keep his voice level as he whispered, "Take off my shirt baby, so I can take off yours." YongHwa felt a sense of empowerment flow through him as you moved obediently at his word and he could feel your fingers trembling with anticipation as you did so, for a glorious sight was awaiting you as you slipped off that shirt from his back. He knew you were as excited as he was, it was written all over your face, it was betrayed in the jerky movements you were making. He felt his shirt being all but ripped from his torso, and a gush of cool air met his skin, sending light goose bumps over his back and upper arms. YongHwa paused for a moment as you so visibly admired his pecs that were now on display to you, and just at the sight of your eyes roaming his body like that sent a frenzied tingle right through his entire being. As you gazed at him with your beautiful large innocent eyes, a strange hunger was threatening to take him over and he knew he was very close to losing to that animalistic battle raging within his hormones, as it had already had begun constricting his muscles and awakening other things that were not always as alert as they were now. YongHwa was then reaching for your shirt and he began to slowly slide it slowly from your back. His own hands were shaking with anticipation, and he bit his lip as he completed the action as he tried to keep himself and the movement calm.

Part of him wanted to get you completely as soon as possible, see every inch of your bare flesh presented to him like some kind of grand private feast. Where would he start? He had imagined the moment he could gaze on at you completely, not only see you in all your naturalness but also to run his hands all over your body, kiss every square inch of your beautiful soft and smooth skin. He imagined its warmth against his lips... imagined how clammy you would be getting, for he would make sure to have to wet and sweating for him. Just as your smoothness would soon turn to stickiness, pressing against his own unclothed body... he often had to shut off his thoughts. He didn't want to be impure for you. If it had taken this long for you to be comfortable enough with him to allow yourself to be given wholly to him in this way... then he was going to respect that in every moral way. If he allowed himself to entertain his thoughts with too many dirty details, he knew he wouldn't be able to keep up the waiting game. He could turn into a monster who was just too desperate to eat you alive to care whether or not he had your permission. But now, he was about to be rewarded. Knowing this, he tried not to go too fast. There would be ample opportunities later to ravage you in any way he desired, but now, for the first time, and in full respect of you, he kept his movements slow and gentle. Not only was it for you, but also because he wanted to remember his first time with you as much as possible. If things were kept slow, and the experience was drawn out, everything would go smooth and the memory would be a lasting tale of something special and divine.

However at the removal of your shirt, a sight was awaiting YongHwa that he didn't realise he would never be completely prepared for. As your shirt slipped away and you faced YongHwa shyly from below him, everything you hid so respectably at all other times was on display to him. First he noticed how totally bare you had become, then he fleetingly realised how utterly soft and smooth and perfectly white your skin looked. Skin that was always covered and protected, to him you were like the sands of a paradise island that nobody had ever discovered before, and it made him feel like he was the first one to ever walk these sands. They would be soft and light like heavenly clouds beneath the soles of his feet, puffs of air escaping between his toes. No, but you were not a pure sandy paradise island waiting to be discovered and walked on, you were a girl - you were his girl. This beautifully smooth white plain before him was not a sandy shore but an unbelievably perfect body of the woman he loved so strongly, it hit him hard in the chest and it was almost hard for him to breathe. Such a strong love, he never knew love could be so painful. He realised then that he had never loved anyone as much as he loved you. No matter how much he might have thought he loved anyone before you, none of them sent his heart pulsating so much that it felt like it was puling and straining against the veins which held it in place. It was as if his heart alone wanted to break free and fly away with you. Yet all these deductions were very quick in the mind of Jung YongHwa.

After marvelling at your bare beauty and soft skin alone, he allowed himself to finally look onto a pair of things which had been tantalising his imagination for too long now. Too long had be longed to meet them, and too long had he pondered about them, imagined the sight of them, the feel of them over his fingertips and across his palms... Moments in his thoughts he had often scolded himself about. Now, after all this time, they were finally his. In finally allowing him to see them, you were practically giving them to him for ownership. And with the sight of them finally after so long of holding back even his deeper fantasies, something in YongHwa erupted. YongHwa had his lower body pressed against your legs, and he wasn't shy in knowing you could feel every tick in his lower half as something hard that belonged to him shifted against your leg. YongHwa dived forwards at you and the bed bounced under the impact, he was like the tiger now lunging over his prey. At YongHwa's excitement, the rest of your clothes were off in an instant and the rest of what followed I'm sure you know full well. YongHwa was finally able to exercise his ownership over you, a moment that he had been waiting for, he now realised, his entire life.

________________________________________________________________________

Your P.O.V.

The next morning felt like the most blissful of mornings that you may have ever awakened to. You awoke in the arms of a slumbering Jung YongHwa, your idol, your lover. It had been quite a journey, but here you found yourself with the man you loved, the man you had never dreamed (well perhaps dreamed quite a fair bit) you could ever have had. And now, the two of you had finally taken that extra step in your relationship, it was like the two of you now knew everything about each other both in body and mind. You felt yourself smiling as you turned your face lightly to look at the angelic face of YongHwa innocently sleeping beside you. He was lower than you in the bed, his arms clasped around you quite firmly for someone who was fast asleep. Laying half on his side, half on his back, YongHwa was snuggled into your bare body like a baby nestled into his mother. Looking at him like this, he seemed like just a boy indulging in the comfort of the nurturing figure in his life. Observing him this way made you wonder suddenly what he was like as a child, what kind of upbringing he had had. Was he always this adorable? His head lay heavily on your chest, and it was equally comforting to have him holding onto you like this so tightly, so entirely. Even his legs were entwined with yours. However in waking up in this position you were soon growing tired of not being able to move. You suddenly felt a desperate urge to stretch your arms and legs, change your position, bend your back. Yet the fact that YongHwa was sleeping on you so dependently didn't allow you to move yourself even an inch. You would wait for YongHwa to wake up. You knew he would do the same for you. With this in mind you gently moved your wrist upwards to his arm and awkwardly tried lightly along the skin of his forearm. It was difficult, as YongHwa's arm was crushing the majority of your arm, wedging it between your ribcage and his arm firmly.

He must have felt your movement then because the unbelievably gorgeous sleeping face of Jung YongHwa suddenly stirred and you looked on attentively and lovingly as his face twitched, his eyebrows knitted and his plump lips parted to intake a small yet sharp burst of air before closing again. His eyelids flickered as his eyeballs moved around under them and then slowly his eyelashes came apart in four straight black sets, revealing blurry chocolate eyes that glared softly into your neck, blinked slowly and then looked up to meet your own eyes. Instantly the eyebrows came apart from one another, the creases between his brows dissipating, and those incredible full lips curved into a welcoming smile. "Chohan achim," his perfect lips and his perfect voice greeted you in that y freshly woken voice. His voice was raspy but clear, and as deep as always.

"Chohan achim, oppa," you returned with an indulgent smile. Saying good morning to Jung YongHwa, in a bed with Jung YongHwa, being held by Jung YongHwa, and with Jung YongHwa, after doing things in the same bed and completely with Jung YongHwa for most of the night... No wonder you were smiling like the cat that got the cream. If you were to tell your friends back home about this, would they ever believe you? You guessed not. They would say yeah sure what fanfic have you been reading lately? Even the thought made you want to let out a giddy laugh right here and now.

YongHwa gazed adoringly at you for a few seconds, and you began to feel self conscious, your eyes darting around the room restlessly as YongHwa simply continued to stare at you. You brought your eyes back to his and found that his expression hadn't even altered at all, he was still gazing at you with that amorous expression he woke up with.

"Weh?" you demanded after a time of being stared at by your YongHwa. He hadn't moved at all since he had woken up, and you had hoped you could have stretched your limbs and changed your position by now. No such luck upon his awakening if he was just going to lay here in bed all morning and just stare at you without moving a muscle. Wasn't he human? Didn't he get cramps?

"You're just so beautiful..." he said softly, as if he had never noticed before. He had told you this so many times, what was so different or new about it now? "Why are you so beautiful...?"

"Mula (I don't know," you replied shyly. You then tried to give him a smack to send him back to his senses but that was too difficult as he still had your arm wedged underneath his. You huffed and relaxed where you were again, starting to get impatient that you couldn't move to your own free will. "Mula!" you said more angrily now. "Pabo!" you added in irritation, "Why don't you stop staring at me and move?"

"Because I've never seen you when you first wake up in the morning," he murmured, and he finally loosened his grip on you, shifting his arm so you could finally pull it away freely and stretch it behind your head. Ah, that felt incredibly good to move those muscles at least.

"What about that time you slept on my bed without me knowing?" you quipped.

He pursed his lips. "Oh yeah..." then he gave you his boyish grin. "I forgot about that."

You huffed again and wiggled your other arm out from between the two of you. It was getting incredibly hot there between your two bodies. "Neh, you forget things so easily you pabbo."

"I liked it better when you called me oppa," YongHwa pouted. "Go back to saying that."

You were feeling rebellious. "Ani, I shall call you what I want, pabbo." You showed him a toothy grin and then stuck out your tongue then made to roll on your side but he reached out his arm and stopped you from moving, pushing your shoulder back down. You looked at him in surprise.

YongHwa raised an eyebrow at you and you stared back at him, perplexed. "Don't think you're going anywhere, ________." He growled in that raspy morning voice which was slowly gaining it's clarity more and more as he used it.

"And who says you can tell me what to do Mr Jung Yong-"

Suddenly YongHwa was on top of you, his lower body was resting against yours but he was putting little pressure on you as he held his upper body up with his strong arms. Flashbacks of last night flew through your mind and your cheeks flushed. Surely he couldn't... so early in the morning... Then you noticed two things. One was that you were completely exposed to him again as he had removed his arms, and this time you had even more exposure in the morning daylight of the hotel room, the sun blazing brightly through the floor to ceiling length glass windows. You gritted your teeth. You hated being this exposed... and it was like a florescent light was being shone over your body. Your hands flew to your s before you really gave it much thought, instantly comforted at the coverage. Even if it was YongHwa... The other thing you noticed... was that particular hard thing pushing painfully against your inner thigh... Oh no... Right now? Seriously? You were still trying to wake up!

"It didn't seem to bother you last night," replied YongHwa cheekily.

"M-moh? What didn't bother me?" you asked faintly. Your head was clouding over. Your attention was elsewhere, in part taking in YongHwa's perfect frame towering over you again, and in part at the something moving against your lower regions. Why was it moving? Was he doing it on purpose?

"Being told what to do," whispered YongHwa naughtily, his lips lowered to your ear. He then kissed your ear, sending pleasant shivers over your body. When he started on your ear and kissing down your neck, you began to realise it wasn't quite too early for this kind of thing... In fact you could get used to waking up to this every morning... So once again you allowed YongHwa to take you to that faraway place where only pleasant sensations and ecstasy exists.

 

When the two of you had finally finished fooling around in the hotel room, well more so it went that you had decided it was time to get a move on and see some more of Busan in time before the meeting with YongHwa's parents later on, with YongHwa whinging and refusing to let you get out of the bed for a good hour and a half. Finally he relented, remembering his promise to show you around his hometown and not wanting to appear so selfish.

Though over the breakfast table, which was now not even serving breakfast at all but the lunch menu as YongHwa had made the two of you miss the breakfast service by at least twenty minutes, over the breakfast table YongHwa still wouldn't pipe down about his whinging that he still wanted to spend more time in bed with you, and wouldn't shut up about the fact that he only let you go for your benefit to see the city sights. If he had his way, and you guys were back at home, he would hold you hostage for the entire day no matter what you tried to say to get out of it.

Embarrassed about the topic over the table and at a few curious glances from the staff and some other guests in the hotel you tried steering the subject back to more innocent topics. You and YongHwa didn't have your full disguises on yet, and you were anxious about someone recognising you. YongHwa didn't seem perturbed at all, and continued with his whinging until you finally clattered your silver chopsticks beside your plate.

"Will you drop it?" you snapped, then quickly lowered your voice as people looked over at you with startled expressions. No-one looked more startled than YongHwa just now though. "Stop whinging like a baby! Do you really think you're not being selfish by carrying on like this? You're the one that promised! If it makes you feel better, whisk me back to the room now and keep me there, but we can't miss out on seeing your parents tonight like we planned."

YongHwa cleared his throat and took a dainty bite from a garlic scroll. He chewed it uncomfortably, and you could tell you had embarrassed him with your words, or maybe it was your attitude more than your words. "I was only joking..." he trailed off without meeting your eyes. He then opted for his glass or cider, seeking any distraction but to look at your glaring face right now it seemed.

You softened your expression. "Yeah sure you were," you said to pacify him, though you knew there was too much truth in his words for it to pass as a joke. Though YongHwa often did take his jokes too far, usually you found it cute. And his whinging had been cute in the beginning, but your nerves were getting the better of you now as there was too much attention out here in the open. You felt too vulnerable and you couldn't find the balance for joking around. "Even so, you can drop it now and we can have a nice day without any more nagging and hopefully no unwanted attention!" you used your eyes to show him what you were talking about and when he finally realised what you were talking about he nodded.

Clearing his throat YongHwa straightened up again, "Anyway, I don't know why you didn't let me just ask them to re-open the breakfast selection. It doesn't make any sense to be eating this Italian bread, sauce and weird looking vegetables first thing in the morning."

"YongHwa, it's just gone twelve o'clock in the afternoon. And besides, there's nothing wrong with Italian food to start off the day, it's full of the carbs you need for energy," you replied, enjoying your eggplant and tomato paste pizza-like bun.

"Arra, but at a word from me they would certainly-"

"You don't really use your influence for things like that do you, Mr Jung YongHwa... Oppa?" you added this late bit as YongHwa's eyes instantly flashed at you warningly. "That would be slightly disappointing for me."

YongHwa regarded you silently for a moment, during one of his drawn-out mysterious contemplative moments which drove you crazy for wanting to know what was going through his mind. You never let this on, for if he knew it then he would use it against you far more often. "Ani, I've never done that before. But because it is you... I guess that's just something I can't help. I want the best for you. I want you to have the best breakfast after you wake up, then I will get you lunch, and dinner fit for a Queen. It kills me that I made you miss breakfast today..."

You stopped chewing. That wasn't an answer you had been expecting. "Neh? Do you really mean that?"

"Would I say it if I didn't mean it?" YongHwa faced you squarely, his face serious and tantalizingly perfect... Not that that had anything to do with it, such thoughts just crept into your head from time to time. You knew you would never truly get over how attracted you were to YongHwa. You just had to keep swallowing it down in everyday moments like these and just let yourself go wild with it in more intimate moments. The more you kept it in, the more it was going to contribute to your wildness later. Let him benefit from that. When you didn't answer him, and just kept looking at him this way for a time, YongHwa raised his eyebrows at you. The flicker of his eyebrows even sent things inside you tingling in strange ways. He brought it chopsticks over to your mouth, with a piece of his garlic scroll trapped between them. He nodded for you to open your mouth and eat it. "Mogo." (Eat up.)

You opened your mouth and let him place the bread inside your mouth. You then used your chopsticks to return the favour for him.

YongHwa shook his head, his heart-melting eyes never leaving yours. Always you wanted to know what was going on in that surprising brain of his. His eyes never betrayed his thoughts, not unless he was alone with you and his guards were entirely down, given up in amorous passion. But that never happened out of intimate confines.

"Mogo!" you commanded impatiently. Why couldn't he just be as obedient as you were for him? Was he power tripping again? "Jigeum!" (Now!)

YongHwa smiled at you, he held up his hand like a wall so you couldn't bring your chopsticks any closer. "But what do I do? I don't need these for energy. You call these carbs? Well then, I don't need these carbs. I already have a lot of energy, I'm a strong Busan man."

He was seriously bragging right now? It didn't take too long for that part of him to wake up then. You couldn't even get through breakfast without him finding an excuse to brag to you. Even if he thought he was strong, he should accept what you were offering him. That was just good manners! "Even strong men can take food offered to them by their women," you snapped crossly. You brought your chopsticks back and ate it instead with an angry vengeance.

 

YongHwa's mouth fell open. "Oh! But you didn't let me finish!" he watched you chewing violently on your eggplant based pizza.

"What else were you going to brag to me about then?" you enquired disinterestedly, going for another mouthful before even finishing your last one.

YongHwa scoffed at you, folding his arms and watching a little bit longer as you stuffed yourself like a pig out of your temper. He was looking somewhat smug and that irked you even further. You took an unladylike swig from your glass of fizzing juice, meeting his gaze with your own intense one. After a while he finally opened his mouth and said quietly, "I was going to say I don't need them for my energy, because my energy comes from you."

"Moh?"

YongHwa leaned forwards over the table, and you leaned backwards automatically, your eyes widening with the sudden change in mood. He sure had a knack for changing up the mood to his will. "You give me the energy I need, sometimes I don't even think I need to eat anymore, if I've got you. But then my stomach tells me something different... so I still have to eat. But especially after last night... I feel like I've had enough to sustain me through several lifetimes, ________. I feel like I've got the strength to do anything, because you love me. I could go and build a pyramid in a day, I could run up the highest mountain in the world, fight a minotaur-"

"Moh? Mina-moh?" Your Korean vocabulary did not include mythical creatures at this point.

YongHwa paused to demonstrate with his hands, "You know that big bull man... The head of a bull and the body of a man. Kureh. Anyway, I know I'm being cheesy and you're going to want to hit me or something for this but, everything I do is because of you now. All the strength, energy, the actions I make and the reason I move is... because you are behind it all, in my every thought. Words of a great man went like this 'Behind every great man, is an amazing woman' or an 'even better woman'... or something like that."

"Who said that?" you asked.

"John Lennon."

"I love John Lennon," you said stupidly.

YongHwa stared at you. "Moh?" he was looking at you, appalled. "That's all you have to say after I tell you all this? You love... John Lennon?"

You covered your mouth and found yourself laughing.

"Moh? Mi cha so? You're laughing right now? You love John Lennon and you're laughing at me? You didn't even care what I just said to you?" YongHwa pulled back and watched you incredulously.

"A-ani, ani," you managed through your laughter, "Its just that... everything you said was just so heavy. The part about John Lennon was the easiest to respond to," you explained.

YongHwa huffed and still watched you as you calmed yourself and had another drink to settle yourself down again. "Mianhae," you murmured.

YongHwa sighed. "Out of all the girls I've dated... I've said the soppiest stuff to you. And yet this is what I get... you just hit me or laugh at me or you don't even listen to me. The other girls would be all over me, they would cling to me and kiss me and beg me on their knees not to ever leave them. But you're not like that."

You at your teeth, feeling completely subdued now, maybe a little lower than subdued. "You're going to talk about other girls now?" you snapped.

"Moh? Aniya, I was just saying..." YongHwa looked at you quickly, his eyes round with surprise. "Please don't misunderstand."

You glared at him. "Tesso, (never mind) I get it."

YongHwa looked worried, "You g-get it? What do you get?"

You flicked an eyebrow at him, enjoying this anxiety you had planted in him. "You love me more than all those other girls." At this he nodded hurriedly. "And part of your attraction to me is that I'm not like them, right?"

He frowned, "Well sure that could be a reason but that's not why I'm attracted to you."

You tilted your head. "Then what about me attracts you?"

To your utter surprise, YongHwa blushed. A pinkness rose in his cheeks and coloured his ears and neck. He wasn't even doing a good job of hiding it this time. His eyes flickered shyly and he brought his head down so his forehead was predominantly facing you rather than his proud chin. "Lots of things," he replied meekly.

Utterly blown away you craned to get a better look at his face. "Like what?" you pressed, fascinated.

YongHwa's jaw muscle twitched and he grew slightly redder. "I can't really say any one thing, if I started listing them I might forget important ones, or not know how to explain them so my answer would sound weak and shallow. So I would rather not."

"Just tell me a few," you tried cheekily. Now you were extremely curious. You would love a list of things YongHwa found attractive about you. Was that possible? Could you get one of those? "I'll forgive you if you don't know how to explain all of them."

"Ani," said YongHwa firmly. He lifted his head, and his confidence was returning. What a shame. It was too difficult to manipulate confident Yong. "Come on, we've spent too long here waiting and chatting. We've lost too much time already. If you want to see any of the sights I had in mind to show you while we're here, we better get moving now."

"Tch, typical. Now you're enthusiastic about it," you muttered but you did want to see more of Busan and quickly finished your meal, pressing the subject no further.

After that rather interesting brunch the two of you made your way in a private car to the far corners of Busan. Ideally it would have been better to set out a lot earlier as it was quite a long drive, but within a couple of hours you had reached the mystery destination YongHwa had first chosen. It seemed he had selected to take you to an enchanted forest. Beautifully aged and tall green trees surrounded you, with equally healthy green bushes and shrubbery. In the midst of all the flora was a thin dirt walking trail that lead who knew where, but you trusted YongHwa and followed him up the trail, holding hands like the smitten lovers you were. It took a few hours to hike through the forest and shrub edged pathways, at some points the walk became so steep you felt gravity pull you backwards and your legs were quick to feel fatigue but YongHwa pushed you through, both metaphorically and literally. Towards the end of the hike, at a particularly tricky and very steep part of the track you felt like you couldn't do it anymore, and so YongHwa squatted down before you with his back facing you.

"Get on," he insisted.

You didn't need to be asked twice, your limbs were killing you. So with that you flopped onto YongHwa's well muscled back, wrapping your arms lightly around his neck as he lifted you up to his height and that much higher. The world seemed so different from up here, the air was cooler and more fresh. You knew it was silly to think this way as it was only about three heads higher than your own height, but it really did seem so different. You felt YongHwa tuck his hands around your backside so that you had more support and then he continued up the rest of the trail. Riding on YongHwa's back like this, you felt like he was taking on the role of your father and a comforting feeling washed over you, so you rested your head on his back and felt the steady steps of the man you loved, the man you relied on, as he took you to the top of the mountain. Thinking of the mountain, you giggled.

"You really did mean what you said."

YongHwa seemed to be off in his own world. He sounded like he was somewhere faraway when he responded with, "Hmm? What did I say?"

"You would climb mountains for me," you replied shyly, resting your chin on the nape of his neck. "I guess you meant that. Because now you're climbing a mountain, and with me on your back too."

YongHwa chuckled at your observation. "It's not really a mountain... just a steep hill."

"I don't care," you replied contentedly, and nestled your face into his neck. You felt him shudder and goose bumps peeped along the skin of his neck and upper back. "The idea is still the same."

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

YONGHWA P.O.V.

 

YongHwa smiled. He felt as if he was high in the clouds and he didn't know what he did to deserve getting there. Carrying you had boosted his mood ridiculously, and he wasn't sure why exactly that was. Seeing you becoming exhausted made him feel guilty, because he knew it was himself that was to blame as he was the one who wanted to take you here. He forgot all about the journey to the top, he was just really excited about showing you something he always admired about this place. He wanted to make you fall in love with his hometown, in all its natural glory. But how were you going to admire the view that was awaiting you at the top properly if you looked like you were going to fall backwards and roll back down the hill?

 So when he picked you up, he paid close attention to your breathing. Your stomach was against his back, and you didn't know it but he could observe your breathing silently like this, and make sure you were cooling down again. He was pleased to feel that it was working, and then that's when his mind started to fly. After he had stopped worrying about you, stopped paying attention only to your breathing and your welfare, his mind wandered to the fact that he was carrying you on his back, and that made him feel amazing. Actually he preferred it to walking beside you and pushing you up the hill wherever you needed help, he wondered why he didn't just carry you all the way in the first place. Well, you probably wouldn't allow it. You were a girl that had a lot of dignity. But this way he could feel even closer to you.

His fingers twitched around your backside where they were holding you firmly in place. No, he wasn't going to think erted thoughts. Although... technically he had a right to now didn't he? Not only were you his girl, but now he had also deflowered you... Many times. He pressed his lips together. Why did his thoughts always end up in the same place whenever he was in contact with you? You were just innocently accepting a ride on his back. That's all it was. Your legs wrapped around his torso kind of like last night when you... No. YongHwa. Just focus on getting her up the hill. Or the mountain, like you had said. His face softened into a giddy smile and he was back in the clouds again. You were right, he really was living up to his claims. How awesome he is, to have been talking about that only a few hours ago and then proving his point right now. What a tank. He bet other boyfriends weren't this awesome.

Were they? He frowned. Actually plenty of guys had carried their girlfriends on their backs. But he was doing even better because he was walking up a steep hill like a mountain. Yeah, not many boyfriends could do that. YongHwa was pleased at his own level of fitness, and was feeling rather proud of his own romantic gesture too. It was lucky you couldn't see his face right now, you only seemed to get annoyed at his smugness. Was he being smug? Was that really a bad thing? You nestled your face into his neck and let out a happy sigh, your nose rubbing against his skin as if you were giving him an Eskimo kiss. His skin prickled pleasantly in response to the sensation of your skin lightly touching his in that particularly sensitive spot of his. It was wild how quickly his body reacted to your touch, and his neck was definitely one of those tender areas that benefitted in some of the more curious ways. The corners of his lips curved upwards, so he was smiling like a dork as he marched the rest of the way up the dirt forest path. He fancied it really was the tallest mountain in the world, and allowed his imagination to add a couple of dragons swooping low overhead, with lava bubbling over the rocks that were scattered through the trees. He would be your hero, _________. Scream like a damsel and YongHwa will come running to your aid. And then deflower you later. Again. And again.... YongHwa winced at the weakness of his own mind. It seems you were not only his strength, but his weakness too. YongHwa puffed his way through the final levels of rock and shrubbery, battling his own inner thoughts as you rested your head against his shoulder blades, quite calm, collected and unawares.

 

End Chapter Twenty Three