Chapter 14

KyuWook's adventure

look at Kyuhyun, He is still sleeping.  He got a text, so I looked at it.  My smile disapeared.

 'Kyuhyun, can't wait for you to go back to England,  you made me happy :)  Love ya!  --Lee Eun Hee'

I looked at Kyuhyun.  I tapped him on the chest.  "Hey Wookie!"  Kyuhyun said to me.  "Who is Lee Eun Hee?  I asked him.  He laughed.  "Remember the nice old lady with the dog?"  He asked.  I nodded. "That is her name." He explained.  I nodded.  I put his phone down, and kissed him.  He kissed me back. We kept kissing,.. it got a bit rough. After we were done kissing, he looked at me. "You got great lips,..."  He said to me as he pecked them.  "Hehe,.."  I hid my blush. 

"Don't hide." He grabbed my wrist, and kissed me.  "Yah! You guys aren't going to kiss for another hour are you?"  Sungmin said "Maybe, you should join, hyung."  I grabbed him.  "uh?"  He was suprised. I think.  So, we all kissed.  I heard a laugh.  We all look at the source.  Eunhyuk.  "Stop kiss'n' my boy."  Eunhyuk said.  Kyuhyun had an evil idea.  He kissed Sungmin.  Not just any kiss,... (A French Kiss) Oh how Eunhyuk looked mad. 

Kyuhyun stopped and laughed. Sungmin got up, and walked towards Eunhyuk.  "I can be shared."  He said with a laugh,  "I don't want to share you Sungminnie,..."  Eunhyuk wiped a pretend tear.  Sungmin laughed. "ok,.. Well see you two later. "  Sungmin and Eunhyuk left.  Me and Kyuhyun looked at eachother, shrugged, and went back to kissing. 

We kissed like how Kyuhyun kissed Sungmin.  Man, Kyu kisses well.  So, after we kissed, we went to take a shower, I have Sukira, and he is coming, not as a guest, he is just there.  I don't know why, when we can't kiss there anymore.  They even installed cameras in the hallways, and the center.  There is no way we can get around it!  I mean, we could go out to the back, but, I don't want to be biten by a gant!  Huh nuh uh! 

We got to the radio station.

"Hello, I am you DJ, Kim Ryeowook."  "And I am Lee Sungmin."  "And welcome to, Kiss the Radio!"

"Today's guest is Chanyeol"  I said.

It was the music break.  Kyuhyun and I look at eachother.  We got up, and went to the bathroom.  We went in different stalls.  I got a text.

'Send me a pic of you?'
'here.'
'You look cute.'
'Hehe.'
'I want to kiss you so much,  you would be up against the wall, having our spit down our mouths if it was my option...'
'Oh, the music is almost done.'
'ok, love you babe.'
'Love you too.'


We flushed our toilets, and got out of the stall.  We washed our hands.  We went out of the bathroom.   Sungmin looked at me.  He texted me.

'Have texting then?  Not kiss?'
'Yes.'
'I wish I could kiss Eunhyuk,...'
'I know'


After the radio show,  we went back home.  I saw Kanging in the living room, well, with Heechul and Teukie hyung.  "Hello Hyungs!"  I waved. "Ah Ryeong, can you come here?  Without KyuKyu?"  Leeteuk asked me. "ok,.. Kyuhyun?"  I pecked his lips, he nodded, and went upstairs.  I sat down on the couch next to Leeteuk.  "What's up?"  I asked.  "Kyuhyun,.... is he,... hurting you?  Because, the other night, I heard you scream,... not pleasure,... what happened?"  Tuekie asked me.  "oh,...  that,... it was pleasure screams,... Hyung,.." I looked off to the side hiding my blush.  "Alrighty then, good job."  Heechul said. "Heehee, Kangin, Teukie hyung!  bye bye"  I kiss all of them on the cheek, and go upstairs. 

I go into my room.  "KyuKyu?"  I didn't see him in the room or bathroom.  So, I went to Sungmin's room,... He wasn't there either.  "Oh Kyunnie,... if you don't show your face, I will throw away ALL of you gaming stuff."  Kyuhyun usually comes out when I say that.  I am starting to worry,... where is Kyuhyun?  I walk all aroud the house, shouting his name, I even go to ZhouMi's Strawberry farm, and the pond!  Nowhere! 

"Sungmin!  What do I do?????? I can't find him!"  I pull my hair. "Hmm,.. well, when you last saw him, he was going upstairs,... what face did he have?"  Sungmin asked me. "hmm,.. a disapointed one,..."  I answer.  "lemme call him"  Sungmin said.  He called Kyu.

"Hello?  Hey Kyu!  Yeah,... where are you?   Oh! ok!  Yeah,... Ryeowook was worried,... mmh,... ok!  You want to talk to him?  ok, here."  Sungmin gave me his phone.

"Hello?"  "Hey, Ryeowook,... I want you to go to our room,... ok?  I will meet you there soon."  "Ok,... where are you?"  "Never mind that."  "I love you KyuKyu."  "I love you too,.. "  He sent a kiss over the phone.  So, I returned a kiss to him.  We laughed, and said our 'see you there's.  I went up to my room after I gave Sungmin back his phone. 

I sat on my bed, waiting.  I grabbed a book that fans made of KyuWook.   I always like to read what they come up with.  Even if it is rotten, I always like to read their creativity. 

It's been a whole hour, I am halfway done the book already,.. Where is Kyu?  I look out the window, I don't see a van,... Kyu always rides his van.  But,.. I don't see it.  I start to cry,... no Wookie, he will be here soon!  I know it!  Kyuhyun would never lie to me!  Just how the fangirls make Kyu in their stories!  Yes!  I sit back on the bed, and read the book more.

It's been another hour, I ended the book.  Pretty nice book.   I have to tell the fans that next concert.  I see the door open.  I get up. Oh,.. just Sungmin,... "Kyuhyn not here yet?  It looks like it's going to storm."  Sungmin said.  "Kyuhyun's not going to another country for a year, is he???"  I asked him.  I kinda feel a bit off. "No!  Of course not!"  Sungmin said. "Then where is he?"  I asked.  "I can't tell you!"  Sungmin said laughing.

"You think, I am a joke?  Thank you Sungmin Hyung."  I grabbed my jacket, put it on, and went out of my room, out of my house.  If Kyuhyun's not going to come to me, I am going to him, whether he likes it or not. I Will call his phone until I hear it ringing!  And if he ignores it, I know something is up.   Kyu never is going to hide ANYTHING from me!  NOTHING!

I call him. 

"Hello?"  "Kyu!  WHERE ARE YOU????"  "Shh,... calm down,... I am in traffic."  "Where?"  "three blocks away from the dorm house." 

I Immediatly run to the street.  I see Kyu's van there.  I run in the traffic.  I Knock on Kyuhyun's window on the passenger's side.  Kyu had a suprised face.  He unlocked the van, I carefully go into the van. 

"Ryeowook?"  Kyuhyun hung up his phone.  "What are you doing here?"  He asked me.  "I thought you left me again,.... I never want you to!  That is why!"  I answered him.  He looked at the traffic, not mooving.  He looked back at me. "Come here."  I managed to get behind the wheel, and still in front of Kyu.  He hugged me.  I hugged back.  "Ryeowook,... I love you too much to never come back to you,... I said to the manager, I am not going anywhere without you, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk,... that way the manager didn't think that you and I,... well."  I Kissed him before he could say the rest.

"I love you Kyunnie...."  We kiss alot.  we hear cars moving.  I try to get out,.. can't,... the seat is all the way back as it will go,...  "Kyuhyun?"  He looks around, and puts me down at the emergency brake.  I didn't hit it.  I managed to fit. 

"You confortable?"  Kyuhyun looks down at me.  Hehe,.. I always like to look up to him. "Yes,.."  I feel his leg.  He chuckles. 

We get home, and Kyuhyun gets out of the seat.  I sit in the seat, and then he helps me out of the van.  "Good boy,.. come on."  He brings me back inside.  He sits me on the couch, and starts kissing me.

I love Kyuhyun.


---To be Continued---

Hello.  Thank you for reading!  I type what I hear!  And what I see!  Nah, just kidding,.. maybe, ask Kyuhyun and Wookie, they would know.  *Waves to them* Yes, I am spending the weekend in their dorms. 

If you believed that,.... well,... it's not true,.... sadly.....

Bye bye!