Kind Actions

Loved, Not Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Eight


Haru threw her backpack on the floor so that it was leaning on the closed door of her room. She shrugged her blazer off and started ing her white collared shirt with one hand like a professional as she hung the blazer on a clothes rack with the other. Suddenly, her phone vibrated twice, signaling that she got a text message.


"It must be Chanyeol or Eunmi. I haven't talked to them in a while," she said aloud as she picked up her phone that was laying on the bed with her half ed shirt still on.


It was a random number that was not in her contacts.


Curiously, Haru unlocked her phone with her right thumb and read the message.


Pull your curtains down, I can see you undressing. Do you even respect yourself?


Haru's eyes opened widely as she looked around the room. She started to freak out, thinking there was some kind of stalker watching her. Feeling goosebumps crawling up her arms, Haru walked over to the window to pull down the curtains but stopped when she saw a boy laying in bed through the other house's window. The two houses were rather close to each other, and the windows seemed like they were almost just an arms length away.


There was only one person who came in mind, and she angrily unlocked her phone to reply.


Sehun, you ert!


After she pressed the green send button, she quickly pulled the curtains down with one swift motion and briskly walked over to her mirror, watching herself as her jaw dropped in both horror and embarrassment. Haru's shirt was ed all the way down to her belly button, her thin black bra completely exposed. She grunted in anger and continued to dress into her thin, white nightgown. Her phone vibrated once again after she finished dressing into her sleeping attire.


If I were a ert, would I have told you to pull the curtains down? No, I think I would have taken pictures of you to send to everyone in school.
 

Haru frustratedly bit the side of her lower lip as she was trying to think of a good comeback, but she gave up and just lifted her curtains once again to give Sehun a death stare. And as she had expected, Sehun was also staring back at her, except that he was sitting up on his bed with his knees bent up while Haru was just standing right in front of the window. He was wearing a pair of gray sweatpants matched with a very dangerously low cut white v-neck. The two exchanged glares and Haru pouted angrily before closing the curtains again. She leaned her back against the covered window and puffed her cheeks in annoyance.


He... saw it! He saw it! No! What do I do? Haru thought to herself, hitting her head with her own hands, completely embarrassed.


After scolding herself for a while, she sighed. Haru felt as if the freedom of her room was stripped from her now that Sehun moved in to the next house. She swore the only way she would get used to living like this would be if Sehun finally moves out.

 

 

 


"Haru, wake up!" Haru's mother was yelling from downstairs. Haru opened her eyes a bit when she heard Mrs. Kim's voice. She was about to just close her eyes again and go back to sleep like she always did until she heard her mom laughing as if... she was talking to someone?


And then she heard it. Sehun's laughter. Quickly, Haru sprang up from her bed, dressed into her uniform, and got ready so that she could go downstairs just to yell at Sehun. And she did.


"Why are you always near me?!" she yelled, her pointer finger sticking out a bit too close to Sehun's face. She furrowed her brows as she stared at the boy intensely. Sehun's first instinct was to play innocent and give her the puppy eyes. Haru suddenly remembered last night when Sehun had seen her half . She crossed her one arm that wasn't pointed at Sehun across her chest, trying to cover herself. A tint of red was building up in Haru's face.


"Y-You saw..."


"Haru! How rude," Mrs. Kim interrupted when she saw Sehun's upset expression, pushing Haru's hand away from Sehun's face as if she were his bodyguard. Sehun smirked, there was nothing to see anyway, he thought. Haru could clearly read what he was thinking about from his eyes. She pouted angrily.


"Mom, I feel betrayed," Haru said with her hand near her heart, acting like she was hurt when her mom chose to side with Sehun instead of her.


Mrs. Kim ignored what she had said. "Sehun's father leaves the house early in the morning just like yours. I don't want to leave him eating at the table in his house all by himself in the morning, so I invited him over," she explained. "And if you have a problem with that, you can yell at me, not him."


Haru sighed and sat down at the table. "Whatev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter