Too Perfect

Loved, Not Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Two


"Sehun's here!" Jongdae whispered to the other boys in the classroom before he and Jongin got up and put a heavy bucket of flour at the top of the door which was cracked open a tiny bit.
 

"What are they doing?" Haru asked, interrupting the group conversation between her, Eunmi, and her two friends Seohyun and Yuri. Yuri stopped talking once Haru asked the question.
 

"Oh, them? Wow, Haru, I didn't know you were interested in them. I could totally hook you up!" Yuri said, getting excited at the idea of Hadae or Hain. She was that one friend, you know, the one that always pairs people up and tries to keep the ship from sinking.


"It's not that I'm interested... but they're doing something bad, right?" she asked, looking at the bucket of flour in worry.


"Apparently Jongdae the troll wants to pull a prank on Sehun," Seohyun answered with a sigh. "It's only the second day of school and he's pulling a prank on the new kid..."


"Wait, why--"


"Let them do it, it's just for fun. That kid Sehun is too quiet and serious all the time anyway. After the prank he'll probably loosen up a bit and maybe even laugh," Yuri interrupted Haru.


"Bullying is not the same thing as pranking, Yuri," Seohyun explained before Yuri just rolled her eyes. Seohyun was like the mother of the group.


"No, you guys are just too serious all the time," Yuri countered. The argument continued, but Haru wasn't paying attention because she was worried about Sehun. Not only that, but Eunmi had been paying close attention to Haru the whole time. 


Somethings definitely going on between Haru and Sehun. Does she possibly like him? That can't happen! If they date, Haru's popularity in school would drop completely...


Eunmi's thoughts stopped completely when Haru abruptly stood up from her chair and a tired looking Sehun walked through the door.


"Sehun! Watch out--"


But it was too late and Haru's eyes widened at Sehun's black uniform that was now covered in patches of white flour. 


"Man, that was the best prank on a newcomer so far!" Jongdae cheered as he high-fived Jongin and the other classmates. Sehun just stood there, coughing out clouds of white as he put his finger under his glasses to wipe the lense.


I was right. Haru does like Sehun. Just look at the face she's making.


"Oh my God, look at Sehun's face! Hah!" Yuri laughed, holding her stomach because it hurt from too much laughing. Eunmi cleared her thoughts and joined in with the laughter while Haru slowly slid down in her seat, upset that she couldn't stop it from happening.


It's okay, Sehun. Breathe. You don't need to punch Jongdae in the face-- well, you want to, but you don't need to. Just calm down and take a seat like nothing happened, Sehun was silently comforting himself with his eyes closed. But when he finally opened them and saw Yuri laughing with Eunmi and Haru staring at him with a disappointed look in her face, he couldn't help but to run out of the classroom and to run out of the embarrassment.


"You guys took it too far this time. He's new. How would he know if this was a prank?" a boy named Park Chanyeol asked, crossing his arms across his chest.


"Yeah! It was too much. Even from you, Jongdae," Seohyun added as she got up from her seat. "Come on, Haru, let's go find him." She held out her hand and Haru took it before she, too, got up from her seat. Then, Seohyun pulled Haru out of the classroom and the search for Sehun began.


"Tch, party poopers who don't know how to have fun," Jongdae mumbled. "Jongin, clean up this mess."


"Aww, why me? You're the one that planned it." Jongin complained.


"And you're the one that barely did any work. So do some work now!" Jongin slumped his shoulders and left the classroom to go find a mop lousily.






"Are we aloud to do this?" Haru asked innocently.


"It's fine, nobody will see anyway," Seohyun answered before she pushed open the door of the men's bathroom while dragging Haru by her hand.


"Sehun?" Haru called out while taking cautious footsteps before she spotted him in front of the sink with only his pants and his white collared shirt on. His blazer and necktie was laying inside the sink, soaking wet.


"Haru? Seohyun? What are you doing here?" Sehun asked, shocked when he finally turned around to see them in the men's bathroom.


Seohyun made a "duh, to save you" face at him. Haru looked down on the floor because she was too embarrassed and shy to talk to Sehun after she realized her real feelings for him. It's just a tiny crush. I don't like him. It happens, Haru, you're in high school after all. But Haru couldn't deny that Sehun was not like the other countless boys that confessed they liked her.


"Oh, thanks for trying to help, I guess." he said with a blush as he scratched the back of his head. "I came to the bathroom to wash my uniform but the flour doesn't come off..."


"Stupid, you can't just wash it reck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter