Busted

Her Pride, His Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                        -flashback-
The memories of my day started to flash in my head. I fought with  gramps  to ask the judge to issue a warrant about the apartment builder.  I stormed to the builder's office demanding who was the architect but the builder was adamant not to talk. I had enough. I called grandma and begged to ask her friend to issue a warrant to search the builder if who was the architect. Grandma understood where my stand but warned me not to do something stupid. I picked up the warrant myself and marched back to the builder's office. I almost almost fainted when I saw the design.
"Dammit! This is my design!" I was shouting in the office. "I am going to sue you!"
"Look here Miss, our architect presented us the design. We don't have any idea it wasn't his," The senior Architect who was in charge tried to explain.
"Where is Oh So Hyun?!" I was still shouting. I can't control my anger.
"He left 2 years ago. The last time we heard was he was pursuing his degree in Japan,"
" that bastard!" I can't control the profanities coming out from my mouth. I was enraged and forgot my manners. "You will definitely hear from me. How many more design did he have with you?"
The old man had no choice but to show me the other the designs.
"Holy mother of..." I recognized one. It's the design I partnered with my senior for a competition. "How the hell did he.....Kang Jin Joo." I put down the folders. "You might as well prepare for your defense and go after him because I am not letting this go."
"Will do. I apologize and I understand you."
"Here's my card," I gave her card and picked up my bag. "Kang Jin Joo, we need to talk. I am coming to your office." I called my best friend. I went straight to Jin Joo's work place. "Do you know where you ex boyfriend Oh So Hyun is?" My voice can't deny my anger as well.
"No idea. why?" Jin Joo was clueless.
"You won't believe this," I clenched her teeth. "He stole my design. You know my baby, the design I worked hard for my parents,"
"He what?!"
"Hell! he did. And I think I have an idea how he stole," She looked at me in disbelief. "You remember when we celebrate when I won first prize with that. The blue print was in my study and the next day I can't find it. I thought I threw it with the garbage after the party. And hear this, the builder had one more design I did with my senior. He's unbelievable!"
"Oh my God! He's lucky he's not here," Jin Joo covered . "How did you found out? What's your plan?"
I went still. "Oh, I have a client and I went to their apartment. I thought the lay out was familiar. I had to pry some closet to make sure. I am suing the builder. It's up to the builder to go after him,"
I left Jin Joo's office and went to visit the site for my next project. I was too tired running around and thinking what to do.
                                    -end of flashback-


"where's my clothes?" I was tired to argue.
"Uh, it's all drench." Jong Hyun didn't thought of throwing into the washer. He went to his closet. "You can wear this,"
Thank God, it's a black shirt and a short. I'll live with these. "I'm sorry. I'll make up for another day. I was too tired today. Are you going somewhere tomorrow?" I asked. It's Saturday and they'll be don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter