epilogue: CNBLUE's cutie pies

Her Pride, His Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello subbies! Thank you for making this story the most subscribed story amongst my stories.

Thank you very much for reading.

Have a great Holidays! Hope to see you you next year for another fics featuring Jung Yong Hwa.

 

I was sent to Japan to follow up a client. I really feel bad leaving the kids with my husband. My mother-in-law offered to take care of the kids but I told Jong Hyun he should for once try taking care of the kids alone. Did I say kids? Yes. We have a 5 years old twins. A girl and a boy, Hye Jin and Jae Jong.  Jong Hyun  picked the name. Actually, it's a combination of our names.

I can't believe it's been 7 years since I almost died of lovesick. Our relation ship was a secret for a while but Jong Hyun didn't like it. He wanted a normal relationship. Of course, fans didn't liked it but knowing Jong Hyun's personality. No one can stop him. Mr. Han even had to talk to me to put it  off but that made Jong Hyun angrier and threatened to leave the band. And well, Mr. Jung Yong Hwa had to intervene and talked it out with Mr. Han. After few months, Mr. Han confirmed our relationship. I tell you it's not easy to be an idol's girlfriend but I managed to survive. After 18 months of dating, well, actually being engaged, because we had the funny and random proposal in my couch when he barged into my apartment, we got married.

We moved in to my place. Busan's pride was hurt and he wanted to move somewhere but I insisted. I redesigned the penthouse and had it renovated. We live in biggest one. Min Hyuk and Jung Shin are our neighbor. Well, when I redesigned it, they were on my mind. I knew the boys would always wanted to live together. We gifted the apartment to them when they got married.  And there's one left and everybody knows it's for the hyung but we haven't heard anything from him.

Yep! Min Hyuk married a year later after our wedding and have his 4 year old little drummer boy. Jung Shin followed and now with a 3 year old boy. Three boys and a girl. That left Yong Hwa still single. The boys said he's still inlove  with Jae Wo. Jae Wo was his girlfriend. The girlfriend only the boys and their manager knew about their relationship.

Ahn Jae Wo came to the FNC as a managing director since a major disaster about scheduling and  workloads fell out. She proved her worth. The artist were able to breathe with the now less stressful loads.  According to the boys, the two started dating after Yong Hwa heard her arguing with the CEO about the artist. Yong Hwa admired her guts. They didn't know when or how they dated but everything came crashing when Yong Hwa was caught by a camera on a date with another girl.

Few weeks later after the news broke out, a week before my twins first birthday, Jae Wo came and visited me. She confided that she's leaving FNC and Yong Hwa doesn't have any idea. I respected her decision. She took me and the twins for shopping and that's the last time I saw her.

"Unnie? Jae Wo unnie?" I finished the meeting early and went to do a little shopping for my twins. The lady turned. "Oh my God! Jae Wo unnie!" I shrieked and attacked her with hugs.

"Jae Jin! Oh my goodness!" she returned my hugs.

"what are you doing in Japan? Where are the twins?"

"It's  time Jong Hyun will suffer," I laughed and noticed the little girl tugging her hand. I eyed the little girl and looked at Jae Wo. "You got married?" there was a hint of sadness in my voice because now I knew it's the end for Yong Hwa oppa's love.

She smiled. "no. Yun Hee-ah, say your greeting to auntie Jae Jin,"

The little girl was shy and was still hiding at her mom's back. I kneeled down.  "Yun Hee-ah, hello,"

She smiled. That smile. Where did I saw that smile.

She bowed. "hello auntie," she greeted me in perfect English.

"wow! unnie. Is she in international school?"

"Yeah. We speak English at home. It's hard though."

"how are you?... you know what let's go find a place to sit," I suggested. "Are you in a hurry?"

"Nah, I just got off work and I promised my girl to buy her something,"

"Yun Hee-ah, auntie wants to buy you something. Just pick anything you want, how's that?"

Jae Wo glared at me. I know what that means. I usually does that with the boys. "Oh, how about you find the prettiest dress?" I said in English.

She starts to become comfortable. "You speak english well,"

"Ohhhhh, such a comment from a, how old are you sweetheart?" she flashed a 4 fingers. "I grew up in the US."

Jae Wo and I spent the whole afternoon catching up. I finally cornered her and got her opened up about Yun Hee. I then ended up asking her to come back to Korea. She said she'll consider.

After I returned to korea, I contacted my network and well ended up with Jae Hee's company. The position suits Jae Wo. She sends in her bios and the company were impressed. I picked her up and helped her moved in to the pent house.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter