shocking discovery

Her Pride, His Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The manager called me and informed me about the change of lesson place. He said I have to go the dorm because Jong Hyun's not feeling well. what can I do?
Jong Hyun opened the door when I rang. I nearly fell when I tripped on some shoes scattered at the entrance. Seriously, they should get some cleaning person.
"How are you?" I asked.
"colds." he answered in one word.
This is not so going to work. Him being quiet will not get him much on this lesson. We set up the laptop and went back to some designs.
I leaned back after I set the lap top. My eyes roamed around the place. My brows creased. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I turned to the living room. Something's familiar with the lay out of the apartment. I walked briskly to the washroom. I ignored Jong Hyun who followed me. I threw the door open and went to the next room. I ran to the master's bedroom and flung the door open. Jong Hyun tried to stop me but I brushed his hand. I went straight to the bathroom. "Holy " I cursed out loud. I don't care if Jong Hyun  heard me. To confirm my suspicion, I walked out of the master's bedroom and walked to the study room. But it's not a study room. They made it a bedroom.
"You can't get in there," Jong Hyun grabbed my arm but I brushed it.
I went straight to the closet. I don't care. I threw the clothes to the floor. I know, I can see Jong Hyun's face in disbelief. "!" I curse again. I tried to push the closet but I lose all the energy. "Help me push this,"  I said to the stunned Jong Hyun. He was more stunned when the closet moved. It's a connecting door to the master's bedroom. "dammit!" I held my head and sat on the bed. I don't care anymore where am I. I just want to find the bastard who build this building.
"What's going on here? How did you know about this secret passage?" Jong Hyun asked.
I ignored him and walked to the living room. "damn! I don't care. I want to find out who was the builder," I was shouting on the phone. I was frustrated that I forgot  he's my grandfather. "I need a search warrant. I want to make sure of the design of the whole building,"
I feel like I was drained up when I hang up.
"OK, what's is going on here?" Jong Hyun asked again.
I didn't answer him. "Just review all the designs and terminologies. We'll do the presentation and auto cad tomorrow," I said without emotion. I grabbed my bag and left the apartment.
My head was spinning. I am 100 percent sure that it was my design. That was my baby. My bestfriend knew it. It was my first design and won first place in a competition I joined. It's a design I want to build for my parents. But dammit! Someone stole it! I am going to find the bastard who stole it and make him pay. Make him pay like hell.


I went to the site and check the land. I talked to some engineers. It was late that I almost forgot about my lesson with Lee Jong Hyun. I scrambled to my feet and got someone to drop me at the dorm.
Jong Hyun was looking at me waiting for explanation maybe. I ignored it and walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter