Tutorial

Her Pride, His Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I checked the address, I saw a lot of girls scattered around. I raised my brows. 'what the hell,' I saw the eyes were on me as I made my way to the gate. I showed my badge and the guard let me in upon verifying my appointment in the phone. I as told to go somewhere in the 3rd floor. The people I met along the way gave me side glances. Ugh! They maybe wondering what am doing in their building. I knocked on the door and I heard a faint 'come in,' I pushed the door and was greeted by a middle aged man seated like a boss in his chair.
"Hello, My name is Jenny Lee," I introduced myself without being asked."I decided to use another name. I don't want my profession name mixed into other things other than architecture.
 "Oh, that was a fast decision. I'm Mr. Han," he came and offered a hand shake and a seat. "I didn't expect they'll send a young girl,"
I looked down on the floor. I need to control myself.
"Have you been told that is highly confidential?"
I nodded.
"Good. I just got hold of the script yesterday," he handed me a folder. You can read it and it's up to you to figure what does he need to learn. He's not here today. They're on a tour and won't be back until Monday. I'll show you the room where you will be spending the next two weeks tutorial" We passed by series of rooms. The people we met bows at the man beside me. I wonder what's his role in the company. I assumed he was the manager but I think I'm wrong. "This is actually their practice room. You can have the lesson before or after their practice but I am guessing you want it earlier. I'll talk to them about your schedule."
"I'm fine with any time as long as it's not at dawn," It's not a joke. It's true. I am awake till 12 and the latest I hit the bed is 1 or 2 in the morning.
"Alright. That's it for tonight. The manager's number in there. Give them a call on monday to set up the session,"
"Thank you," I offered a hand shake. I slid the folder in my bag as I made my way out of the building. My brows creased. There were still lot of girls scattered around the building.
I didn't bother to check the folder. I won't be meeting him until Tuesday anyways and I still have my project to work on.
I the record player and hit the shower. Yes, I own an old record player. I love classical music. They are my companion everytime I am doing a project.
"Hey, what's the ruckus you did at Jin Joo's work?" Jae Hee was at my door. I just came out of the shower.
"well, she just dragged me to a presscon. What do you expect from me?" I snickered.
"You're so mean," Jae Hee said. "Hey, do me a favor but don't screw me as you did with Jin Joo."
"Just don't let me deal with celebrities or  kill me,"
"You know TOP, Choi Seung Hyun?"
I squinted. "Who?" I probably heard it from Jin Joo but I'm not sure. Still I have no idea. "Whatever. What's with him?"
"Bigbang. Gdragon. YG entertainment,"
"oh... the tall with low timbre y that can impregnate girls with his stares," I said.
Jae Hee laughed hard."Now that's a description. Anyways, the company decided to get him to do a CF for us. The concept is about house and designs. I volunteered to do the research and I thought about you," She looked at me. Still I am not getting it. "The CF will be shoot in a half finished developed building or so,"
"Ok. Just go direct to the point," I the coffee maker.
"Can you help us with the CF concept?"
I glared at her. "Ya! Park Jae Hee! I am an architect not a production designer. Go find someone else,"
"You're good at it. I know you still can do it besides it's on your line of expertise. Buildings. Please..."
"I am going to kill you!" I shot him a killer look. "And what am I getting from this?"
"Well, you can meet TOP up close and get pregnant"
"You..mother!" I threw her the pillow which she dodged. "please," I whined. "Can you at least say I can have a new purse,"
"Duh! It's supposed to be a surprise for your birthday but okay.... we're going shopping this week,"
I smiled. My work bag is falling apart and I need one. I need something to hold my files and old laptop. "let me know. I have a deadline at the end of the month." Gosh! Just thinking of my deadline gives me headache. Plus I have lessons on side for the next two weeks. And now my room mate slash bestfriend is asking me to do a CF concept in a week. I'm not even sure if I can do the concept. It's been a while since I did my last and it's for my cousin's project. I don't know how to pull this off.

I asked Jin Joo and Jae Hee to attend my graduation. Knowing that I have no family to attend, they cleared their schedule and joined me for my graduation. It's not to brag but I topped my class. It's just so sad that my family wasn't able to make it. Dad just promised to pay for my air ticket so I can attend my sister's graduation.
I was asked to deliver the graduation speech. Since it was a mix foreign and local  class, I was asked to deliver both in English and Korean.
I was up on the stage when I spotted familiar on the second row. "mom' I mouthed. I furrowed my brows. When they waved, I realized it's my family. I wanted to cry for the surprise but I have a speech to deliver. I waved and smiled to the audience and started my speech.

I went down and hugged my family before proceeding to my seat.

"oh...my little girl," Dad hugged me when we went out of the hall.

"Dad, unnie, is 25 years old for God's sake. She's not a little girl," my sister said in English and pouted.

"Jung Mi, Korean," dad glared at her.

I speak English to my mom and sister but always korean to my dad. For some reason, it was the rule at home.

Jung Mi pouted further and scanned the crowd. "Unnie, can we go to this restaurant?" she showed me the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter