His Dignity

Her Pride, His Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where's Jong Hyun hyung?" Min Hyuk asked when he came out of the washroom. "I saw him in the elevator earlier,"

"Uhhh.. maybe pent house," Jung Shin answered.

"Pent house? Who's in the pent house?" Min Hyuk asked as he poured himself water.

"Jenny Shin," Yong Hwa answered.

"Jenny Shin?" Min Hyuk repeated after drinking the glass of water. "The girl we met last time?" Min Hyuk's memory is really unbeatable among the four. "hang on a second, now this is it. Jenny Shin. Jenny Lee. Shin Jae Jin. Lee Jae Jin. Both are from LA. Man! It's one person. How could I not realized it earlier?" he scratched the back of his head.

"ya..ya.. Kang Min Hyuk, what are you talking about?" Yong Hwa was lost.

"Jenny Lee, Jenny Shin, is one person." Min Hyuk answered.

Jung Shin was still silent.

Just then Jong Hyun came in.

"hyung! Hyung," Jung Shin got up. "We figured it out. Jenny Lee and Jenny Shin is the same person,"        

Jong Hyun just nodded. He sat beside Yong Hwa.

"What happened?" Yong Hwa asked.

"I just left her. I don't know." Jong Hyun answered. He was confused.

"What? Yah, Lee Jong Hyun, go set things straight. I don't want anything distracting you especially that we're kicking off the world tour in a month." Yong Hwa scolded him.

"Hyung, I love her but I don't know what to do." Jong Hyun cried infront of his leader and dongsaengs. "What if she rejects me? You saw her personality,"

"There's no harm in trying," Min Hyuk in. "Comeon, set aside your Busan pride for now."

"I'm going out for a while." Jung Shin said. He grabbed his wallet and cap and left.

"Ok. Mr. Lee Jong Hyun. The cold and snobbish Busan guy. Just confess how you feel. If she rejects you, well at least you know. You won't be hanging with your one sided love." Yong Hwa explained.

"Where does she live anyway? It would be troublesome if it's far and downtown," Min Hyuk asked.

"Upstairs," Yong Hwa pointed up with his fore finger.

"Upstairs?" Min Hyuk repeated. Yong Hwa nodded. " The pent house? Ohhh... she must be rich to live in a pent house. Pent house?! Hey... Jenny Shin?!"

"I don't know. But yeah, the pent house is so huge." Jong Hyun just shoulder shrugged.

"Min Hyuk-hyung, help me arrange this flowers," Jung Shin came back with a lot of flowers. The most caring maknae.

Min Hyuk beamed and got up from the couch. Jong Hyun and Yong Hwa joined them at the table as Jung shin spread the flowers.

"You arrange it," Min Hyuk shoved the roses to Jong Hyun.

"Uh... I don't... Okay. But what if she finds it ugly?" Jong Hyun whined.

"Ya! All girls... uhm.. at least majority of girls loves flowers," Jung Shin interject.

The four worked with the flowers for more than 1 hour.  They were satisfied with their work and put the remains in a vase and set it in the dining table.

"I can deliver," Min Hyuk volunteered.

"let him do it himself," Yong Hwa objected.

"I'm scared," Jong Hyun admitted.

"Aish! Let's all go. Let's get this thing done once and for all," Jung shin was the first at the door. The 3 followed him.

The guard eyed them suspiciously when they entered the pent house elevator.

"I have to admit, this is nerve wrecking," Min Hyuk said.

They reached

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter