At the fanmeeting

Her Pride, His Dignity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The area was almost deserted when I arrived. I checked my watch again. 10 minutes before 8. I guess everybody's inside now waiting for the event to start. I walked straight to the entrance. I was told that drinks are not allowed inside. "damn!" I cursed and throw the cup on the garbage I saw nearby. That was a waste. The coffee's not even half empty.

I made my way to my designated seat. I was impressed and shock. The seat was in the middle 3rd row from the stage. I am imagining the frustration of that girl of not attending this event.

I just sat down for barely a minute when the crowd screamed. Four boys came out to the stage and wave. I took a glance at them. I scrambled for my ipod and plugged my headphone on my left ear.

They were talking about their current album and plans of releasing a full album. There were interactions and some selected fans got to go up the stage and hugged the boys. I plugged the other headphone to my right ear. I am not interested whatever they are talking about. I closed my eyes and listened to the lecture. I need it for my thesis proposal. The first one was a total mess. I don't know for how long I stayed like that. I opened my eyes when a blast of sound overpowered the lecture. The four boys were currently playing their instrument. In a second, the member in the middle started to sing. I took off my one head phone. Sounds sad. I put it back and closed my eyes.

The memories started to flood my head. I can't accept Sang Woo's reason of breaking up. It's so shallow and he damn well know that I'm in my last year of my masters. I'm busy.

"I have to find the real reason." I gritted my teeth.

The boys continued playing their songs. Its melody was soothing to the heart but the stories were all sad.

One song caught my attention but I didn't dare to open my eyes. I just savored it. It's about beautiful kids.

And then I heard no more. All I can hear were murmurs around me. I opened my eyes and saw that everyone were leaving. 'I guess it's over'. I decided to leave later. I leaned back and closed my eyes again. I'll give it few minutes before leaving. It will be crowded outside anyways.

Did you came here to sleep?" It was  audibly and I felt my left ear phone snatched away. My eyes flew open. The whole area was empty. It was crowded just a minute ago. I probably immerse on what I was listening.

"Were you sleeping?" he chuckled. A sweaty vampire looking guy was staring at me. I have to admit I must have been dreaming. A Greek god had come down and was talking to me.

I raised my brows and flinched. So it's not a dream. I looked at the guy stretched out beside me. Embarrassed I pulled the head phone and got up. Only to feel a tug. I was pulled back to my seat.

"sleepy head."

I controlled my burning heart. The last thing I hate this moment is talking to specie called man. A man just broke my heart few hours ago and shattered my life into pieces. "I didn't realize the show was over" I tried to be civil.

"It was over nearly an hour now." he smirked.

"oh..." I glanced at my watch. It's nearly 11.

"do you go to concerts and sleeps or what?" he asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"excuse me" I raised brows. I looked at the guy and furrowed my brows further. True I randomly went to the event after the hurtful event that happened to me hours earlier.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter