Chapter 7

Keeping Up With The Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Wow, ballsy," Sehun chuckled and shook his head. That was the first thing someone said after the girl left them sitting there speechless. "She must hate us a lot, but I kinda like her."

"Well, we have caused her a whole lot of trouble previously, so I am not so surprise that she acted like that," kyungsoo sighed while adsentmindedly flattening the imaginary wrinkles on his shirt. "What? You knew her?" Tao's eyes widen. It would have been scary for some other people seeing Tao startled like this, but not the exo members.

Kyungsoo explained his encounter with Sunhee the other day in full details from how they ditched the sasaeng fans to how they manage to escape in the end. After listening to his explaination, the boys nodded in understanding. "I feel really sorry for her, but I'm sure she wasn't so bad before this since she also helped you right?" Suho putting on his smart scholar look again. He gave a warm smile to kyungsoo, "I have a good feeling about this girl, and I think we all owe her an apology. We should visit her again someday to fix things up. Plus I don't think we are in need of anymore haters." The rest of the boys absolutely agreed to it.

It has only been an hour since Wishing Star is opened and Sunhee is still doing her morning cleaning. What she can't get out of her mind was the encounter she had last night with exo. After she got back from the convenient store, she couldn't go back to sleep because her entire head is filled with them. She was actually a bit nervous coming in face-to-face with especially in such unexpected hour. Then to solve the problem, she acted tough and quickly ran away after leaving some comments. To be honest, she couldn't recall their connversation except the last part where she told them she wasn't a fan, which is true. "They were kinda cute in real life, just like your typical neighbourhood oppa, with extremely good look." Sunhee was thinking out loud while wiping the counter top. She gasped when she realized what she was thinking about and gave herself a pinch in the cheek. "You are not becoming one of those high-pitched screaming girl. Jeon Sunhee!!! You are not one of them! Stay... focus..."

"What are you doing there? You looked like you are about to murder yourself." Minjung chuckled at Sunhee confused face."If you are not too busy in trying to kill yourself, you can go out there and serve our customers." 

Sunhee quickly walked over to the table of girls to take their orders. She didn't pay too much attention to these four girls with bright colour dip-dye hair.

"I need me some good ol' cup of coffee" the girl with blue-colored dip-dye gave out a long tired sigh. "Me too." said the one with yellow colour highlights while giving the blue girl a weak high-five. Another girl who looked rather calmed and sweet chuckled."It's been way too long since we have time to sit down and have a real conversation that doesn't involve work." This girl has a red-colour dip-dye.

"Good morning. May I take your order now?" said Sunhee while giving one of her trademark sunny smile.

"Yes please. I would love to have one of this special breakfast set, and one americano." said the blue girl while returning Sunhee with a tired smile.

"Sure. Would you extra shot for your americano? You look like you need one, miss." Sunhee joked a little while taking her order.

The blue girl laughed a little. "Yes, please. I probably should."

"I would like to order the same as hers." said the red girl. "Me too. And can you toast the bread a little bit longer?" the yellow girl added.

"Yes, of course. What about you miss?" Sunhee direct the question to the other girl with green dip-dye hair.

"Hmm. Can I have a caesar salad and also an americano?" The girl said while handing Sunhee her menu.

"Yes, coming right away." Sunhee collect their menus and went to give their orders to the kitchen.

"We finally got time for a proper breakfast, and you chose to have salad." said the blue girl to the green girl after Sunhee left.

"Wendy unnie, I can't bear to put on more weight after looking at all those comments from fans. I need to get rid of these baby fats." The green girl looked a little sad but her innocence

Please log in to read the full chapter