Chapter 1

Keeping Up With The Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was barely 10pm when Sunhee closes Wishing Star, a coffee shop in Cheongdamdong. She has just started working here two weeks ago and today her boss has left her alone to handle the shop. Sunhee was never the hardworking kind of girl, and definitely not the best employee of the year kind of girl. That does not mean that she does not do her job, she only does it less perfectly. 'Why work so hard when I am getting paid anyway at the end of the month', this is Sunhee's motto. Hence when Minjung unnie, her boss, told her that she has to leave shop earlier and ask Sunhee to close the shop when the day ends, she decide the close the shop earlier than the usual closing time. This is the type of opportunity that Sunhee will not missed to slack off a bit. 

She had cleaned up the kitchen, wiped the counter top, flipped all the chairs upside down and placed them on top of the table. Then she did one last check to make sure that everything is switched off before locking the door. Standing on the porch in front of Wishing Star, she inhaled in the cool night breeze of Seoul, before she started walking back home. It was only 10pm and as usual, cheongdamdong area is filled with young people. Since she live just nearby her working place, she will travel by foot to and fro work everyday. 

"Maybe I should pass by that place and see if I can catch anything", she said to herself and gave a small smirk. She took a detour and walked opposite direction to her house, towards one of the biggest and brightest building in cheongdamdong. As she slowly approached that place, a huge crowd of girls can be seen in front of the building. In front of the building sat a big sign, indicating this building is called S.M. Entertainment. Sunhee, however, did not intend to join the crowd. She stood at the edge of the crowd, trying to tiptoe and see what was happening in front of the crowd. Apparently, the crowd was surrounding a black colour SUV which was parked in front of the building, and from the car, three guys came out. Two of them were really tall, while one of them was rather short compared to the other two. All three of them wore baseball caps and they looked exhausted even from far away. She could see that the three guys struggled to break through the crowd of screaming girls to enter the building. Sunhee sighed before thinking to herself, "Tsk. It looks like they are still famous." Seeing that she has already seen what she wanted to see, Sunhee started to walk back home. 

Sunhee lives with her elder sister Sunri in a small apartment. They have been living here since Sunhee left their parents' home in G

Please log in to read the full chapter