Chapter 3

Keeping Up With The Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Unnie, you won't believe what happened earlier!" Sunhee said with her eyes widen while taking things over from her boss, Minjung who just came back to the shop from ingredient shopping.

"Oh? What happened? You looked excited about it," Minjung slowly got out all the things she bought from the shopping bag.

"Excited? Does this face here look excited to you unnie?" said Sunhee as she stopped arranging things into the cabinet and looked at Minjung. 

"It was scary as hell!" Then Sunhee started telling Minjung about the incident earlier with EXO and their sasaeng fans.

"What? This time they even came inside the shop? Argh, these kids are too much." said Minjung.

"This time? What do you mean by this time? Please don't tell me you know them," asked Sunhee as it sounds like Minjung has encountered them before.

"They would usually shout the boys' name and sit in front of the shop until the boys come out, but never like this." Minjung explained.

She told Sunhee that celebrities especially idols come here once in a while. A few entertainment companies are located in this area. It is very convenient for idols who just finished their work or need a break from practice to come to Wishing Star for a cup of coffee. Of course, wherever idols go, there is this huge flock of fan girls following them. They literally follow them everywhere. Someone told Minjung that these group of fan girls are known as sasaeng fans. They would follow the idols every time they come to the shop, but they would then be chased out by Minjung as they wouldn't order anything and often disturb other customers in the shop. Minjung said that there was once they tried to take picture of a few boys in the shop and she immediately called the police to take care of them. She thought that sasaeng fans would know not to make her a mess in her shop but the next day the glass front door of the shop is painted with red paint saying 'Don't mess with us!'. Minjung was so pissed and she made another police report. After that incident, the group never dare to step into the shop, until now.

"Wow, they really are crazy, aren't they? One of them even hit me just now. Ah, seriously." Sunhee said with disbelief.

"They really have lost their mind. Sunhee-ah, you should be careful not to provoke any of them. But now that you know this, you should be prepared for more of this to happen in the future." Minjung gave Sunhee a small squeeze on her arm and said, "Let's wrap up earlier and go back to rest." 

Please log in to read the full chapter